[IC] Rivals (Group 2)

Started by Throndir, November 15, 2013, 08:38:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neko

Aria took the man's arm over her shoulder, helping him to his feet. She had managed to get him stable, but his leg still wasn't in the best of shape. "This way, if you can." She said, wanting to bring him to a nearby building. "You should be safe there for now. Mhm mhm."

Oath

"I'll cover you for now!"

Ryine follows Aria, giving a hand where needed and looking out for any potential threats. He also looks up to Henon.

"Hey up there, things down here are alright. what exactly do you have sight up from your vantage point?"

[spoiler] I end up in a similar place as Aria, just outside of the house. [/spoiler]

InhumanRonin

After regaining myself from falling with style I decided to give it one more shot at going up to the next roof  [spoiler][blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 20, total 20[/blockquote] if passed roll a perform a spot check of the surrounding area [blockquote]Rolled 1d20+6 : 11 + 6, total 17[/blockquote] [/spoiler]
Famous last words- DONT WORRY GUYS I GOT THIS!

GG - Henon     

Throndir

The rogue was succesffully able to climb the rope after he had found a better purchase on the wall. You see him looking around the area.

You can hear the heavy thumping of movement somewhere to the east. Looking in that direction, you see a large skeleton making its way towards the group.

[spoiler]Rolls/Effects/Summary:
[spoiler]
Aria helps man move.
Round 6 ends.
Round 7 begins.
Ryine moves south.
Henon climbs up, and starts looking around.
Large skeleton moves west.
[/spoiler]

Stats:
[spoiler]
QuoteRound 6 in progress - Still to move: Aria

Missed Turns

Damage Dealt
Citizen: stable, but still wounded

Spells/Abilities/Potions/Items used since the day:
Aria
Cure Light Wounds

Party HP
Henon: 7/7,
Aria: 14/14,
Ryine: 19/26,

Area Effects
Bright sunlight (city)
[/spoiler]

Map:
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Throndir

"It's coming closer! Faster faster! Hurry!" His voice was quivering, and you can tell he was in a panic.

Neko

Aria carefully helped the wounded citizen sit beside the building. The ground shook beneath her then,  the large creature already headed their way. After adjusting her hat and pushing back a few silver hairs, Aria bravely and silently strode forward, toward the beast.

The elf looked at the creature in awe - She'd never seen anything quite like it before! A large mass of bones, it was enormous compared to the wolves they'd fought moments ago. Although she'd love to stare at the odd being all day, she knew that wasn't the most clever of ideas. Pulling back on her bow, Aria prepared to strike the creature before it got any further.

Neko

[spoiler]
Moving 15 ft in front of the creature.

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20+8 : 20 + 8, total 28[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 1d8+3 : 7 + 3, total 10[/blockquote]

[/spoiler]

Oath

"I'll try to end this quickly!"

Ryine stares down towards the mass of bones that is approaching and raises his shield. He then does a few stretches, and holds his hammer in a balanced stance as he prepares to charge towards this new enemy. Hoping his plan works, Ryine lifts his feet and begins a mad dash at the enemy.

[spoiler] Charging.
{attack roll}[blockquote]Rolled 1d20+7 : 4 + 7, total 11[/blockquote]
if hit [blockquote]Rolled 1d8+3 : 3 + 3, total 6[/blockquote]

InhumanRonin

Uh this is gonna get interesting. I hope you all are ready for round 2. I then proceed to tell the group what I saw. I proceed to ready a shot and wait for the right moment to strike.

GG - Henon     

Throndir

The large skeleton's glowing eyes were hollow, and though Aria's arrow had dealt some damage, it managed block Ryine's charge due to thickness of its bone. In return the skeleton attacks back. Its first class was blocked by Ryine's shield, but the second one raked into his side. Before Ryine could recover, the creature lurched forward biting and clamping onto Ryine's arm.

[spoiler]
Aria moves, attacks, hits, and deals 5 damage to skeleton (5 absorbed).
Round 6 ends.
Round 7 begins.
Ryine charges, attacks, and misses.
Large skeleton full attacks and deals 9 damage.
[/spoiler]

Stats:
[spoiler]
QuoteRound 7 in progress - Still to move: Henon, Skeleton archer

Missed Turns

Damage Dealt

Aria
Cure Light Wounds

Party HP
Ryine: 10/26,

Area Effects
Bright sunlight (city)
[/spoiler]

Map:
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

InhumanRonin

Moves to the corner of the roof and takes aim. Stand tall Ryine we can't be running head long into these things they are everywhere.  Shoots at Owlbear skeleton [spoiler]roll]1d20+2[/roll][/spoiler] if hit This dice roll has been tampered with!
[spoiler]Rolled 1d6 : 5, total 5[/spoiler]

GG - Henon     

Oath

After a savage blow from the beast, Ryine was shaken but tried not to show it. He swung his hammer hoping to connect before taking evasive action. The warrior looked back towards Aria as he inched closer to her position. He may need some back up.

[spoiler]Attacking with the warhammer and taking a 5-foot step to the square north-west of the current position

{attack roll}[blockquote]Rolled 1d20+5 : 16 + 5, total 21[/blockquote]

if hit [blockquote]Rolled 1d8+3 : 6 + 3, total 9[/blockquote][/spoiler]

Throndir

[spoiler]Rolling for Henon's attack

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20+2 : 3 + 2, total 5[/blockquote][/spoiler]

Throndir

An arrow flew past, hitting the skeleton's arm at just the right angle to be deflected away.

Seeing his foe move away, the large skeleton continues to close the distance, slashing at Ryine with its claws, and occationally attempting to bite him. Blocking and parrying, Ryine managed to hold off against the attacks.

An undead archer who was previously standing still drew its bow and fired upon Ryine, though he managed to block the attack as well.

[spoiler]
Henon attacks and misses.
Round 7 ends.
Round 8 begins.
Ryine attacks, hits, and deals 9 damage.
Large skeleton 5 ft step forward.
Large skeleton full attacks and misses.
[/spoiler]

Stats:
[spoiler]
QuoteRound 8 in progress - Still to move: Henon, Aria

Missed Turns

Damage Dealt
Large skeleton: 14

Aria
Cure Light Wounds

Party HP
Ryine: 10/26,

Area Effects
Bright sunlight (city)
[/spoiler]

Map:
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Neko

Aria could tell that Ryine was hurting at this point, and knew he wouldn't last much longer if she didn't do something about it. The elf carefully walked forward, her guard up in case of any surprise attacks. Moving behind the warrior, she quickly placed a hand on his back in an attempt to heal him.

[spoiler]
Using cure light wounds.
[blockquote]Rolled 1d8 : 4, total 4[/blockquote]
[/spoiler]