Throndir

QuoteTakeo's Adventures
Scene 1 - A Fated Meeting?!
Scene 2 - Takeo's Investigation
Scene 3 - Tales to Remember
Scene 4 - Split Loyalties
Scene ?
Final Scene - Kin's Fan Club vs The White Ravens

A lady wearing the crest of the White Ravens stormed through her guild's hall. She was sporting a white-dyed leather armor, with various golden accessories and accents that matched the general style that most members of the White Ravens wore. She had a flowing blonde hair that reached down to her waist. And eyes the color of the rising sun. But what was most unique about her were the wings that sprouted from her back. White and feathery, they gave the particular member of the White Ravens an almost exotic look.

She was named Sena. And though normally carefree, she had a scowl on her face and looked quite angry. She continued stomping towards her destination; the quarters of one of her fellow guild mates.

Finally. She arrived at the door. Without even bothering to knock, she kicked open the portal.

"TAKEO!" She yelled.

The man she had yelled to almost yelped. He was preoccupied with something in his room, holding what looked to be a pair of paint brushes. Takeo quickly began putting them away, and the easel he had been working on, due to the sudden shock, had tipped over and fallen to the ground. Sena was too furious however to notice such things.

"Thirty one percent." She stated. "Thirty one percent!" She said shortly after raising her voice.

"Takeo, do you know what this number represents?" She asked the usually-armored warrior in front of her. Takeo had brown wavy hair, cut in such a way that ladies would call him cute. His demeanor was knightly and gave off the presence of a seasoned warrior. Normally the fighter carried a katana, along with plates of armor, but this time he was wearing a simple blue and white tunic with gold accents.

"T-thirty one percent?" He stammered, still shaken from his companion's sudden entry. "No?"

Sena sighed exasperatedly as she made her way in front of Takeo.

"The percentage of guild members from the White Ravens who you shamelessly RECRUITED into that damn fan club!" Sena was almost nearly yelling.

"You're lucky our guild leader is rather daft on these things, I wonder what they would think? Hmm? You do know its rather unbecoming of our guild to have nearly a third of its members as fans of a member from a rivaling guild. If word of this ever got out, the White Ravens would be a laughing stock! We've been a beacon of hope and order for over a hundred years Takeo, our organization shouldn't be taken so lightly!"

Sena was fuming.

"And here you are, risking that very thing!" She exclaimed pointing an accusing finger towards the warrior. "The once proud White Ravens, protectors of city, reduced to a fan club!"

Takeo looked in shock at first, but then crossed his arms and furrowed his eyebrows.

"They joined out of their free will!" Takeo argued. "It's not like anyone was forced to join. The others went to me for acceptance into the club. Besides! Aren't you in that archery club of yours? Isn't that the same thing? You are an outstanding member of the White Ravens first before your membership to the archery club a few blocks down. Much the same as I am foremost a member of the White Ravens, Sena. I hold the White Ravens in high regard, and will always strive for its betterment. You know that very well."

She couldn't refute her point there, after all, in some circles, Takeo was well-known to be one of their guild's best swordsmen, and part of the reason why the White Ravens had become such a well-known guild.

"Still! You shouldn't go around just inviting people to that fan club." She said again, though without as much conviction as before.

"Like I said, I haven't been doing that. We in the White Ravens are very keen on the happenings and goings of the city, taking an interest in things that could spell disaster for it. It just so happens that many of them too see the value of investigating this particular lead." Takeo sighed.

"Besides, more so than the rest of our guild's inhabitants, there's really only two others I would have liked to share in this investigation after all." Takeo continued as he looked away.

"Two others?" Sena asked.

"My friends." Takeo replied. "Companions in arms, allies through battle, quests that spanned months, and other investigations we've done in the past. You and Yuki." Takeo looked towards Sena again, his face impassive and almost serene.

The look almost made the proud winged lady blush. Almost.

"Well, you dolt, you could have asked that months ago." She said more quietly. She sighed and sat on Takeo's bed with him. After a few seconds of silence, Sena spoke.

"So, what were you working on anyways? Before I came in I mean." She asked as she pointed to the easel that had fallen.

"Well, part of the role of the Vice President is to encourage and take lead in the goings of the club. I very well have to act so, as to not blow my cover of course." Takeo said matter-of-factly. "This week is Kin Art Appreciation week." The man explained as he propped the easel back up and showcased his work.

It was a painting of a halfling warrior, with a large glowing greatsword streaking lightning raised above him in a downward slash. The halfling himself was in midair launching his attack on a circle of skeletons below him. But what caught Sena's eye the most was the fact that the halfling warrior seemed to glow in the painting.

"..."

Takeo was oblivious to Sena's reaction as he placed a hand on Sena's shoulder.

"Would you like to share in this investigation?" Takeo asked sincerely.

Sena however couldn't believe what she was hearing. Painting this thing was an investigation. The winged lady got up, shrugging Takeo's hand off, and glared at Takeo.

"No! Why would I-" She paused a moment. "You know what, nevermind!" Before Takeo could respond, the lady stormed out of his room.

"We can't let ourselves be complacent! Things are stirring! We need to be vigil!" Takeo called out after her. But she was long gone.

But of course Sena heard him. She had the sharpest ears after all.

"I'll get myself a really large sword, make it crackle with electricity, and watch-" She paused realizing what she had just said out loud. It was ridiculous.

"Takeo. You're hopeless." She said under her breath. She overheard then a couple of guild mates talking.

"Yeah, so, I made this amazing 10-inch model for the appreciation event!" One had said.

"I sculpted a bust!" The other replied.

Sena facepalmed, sometimes her sharp hearing was a curse.

"They're all hopeless."