Started by Throndir, January 09, 2019, 03:28:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throndir

《Chapter 7: Trudy and Her Hero》
Date: Day 7 - 6 PM

The soldier nodded.

"Of course Frau Hero..."

Date: Day 7 - 6:15 PM

Minette had started to work on reviewing her Japanese lessons further with Wendy. Though Wendy herself was just using one of the desks in Minette's study. Wendy looked like she was tinkering with a watch.

Date: Day 7 - 6:15 PM

You found Trudy in your bed, instead of her usual spot, you found her at the exact center of the bed - where you usually slept in. Trudy seemed to be slightly flushed, and you noticed she was hugging your pillow tightly.

She bolted straight up, and hid the pillow behind her when she noticed you come in.

"O-oh Hanako! I w-was umm... I was just making my r-rounds, and I figured I'd check your room to make sure it was safe... And y-yup. All safe!" Trudy started scrambling off the bed.

Asta

"Thank you." she replied before leaving.

Noticing that Minette and Wendy seemed busy at the moment, Hanako decided to leave them to what they were working on and moved on in search of Trudy.

After witnessing Trudy doing something embarrassing Hanako couldn't help it as her left eyebrow cocked itself up her forehead like a certain American wresting personality. I just saw something I shouldn't have.

She covered for Trudy's embarrassment with a cough. "Ahem. Right. Well, I'm glad to hear it. I was looking for you actually, I need your help with something since I've got a few hours to kill. If you aren't uhh... busy..."

Throndir

"N-no! I'm n-not busy at all! I'm totally free!" Trudy stammered while blushing at the same time.

"I'm always free for you!"

It took her a second to realize what she had just said, and she blushed even further.

"I-I mean...! How can I.... help?" She finally said, forcing herself to meet your eyes.

Asta

What a pure maiden!

"Well uhh" Hanako began, losing her train of thought at Trudy's reaction. "So you know how I have like... powers or something to that effect right? For example I've been able to unlock slave collars and knew how to do that weird ritual to open the cages in the basement." She began to pace back and forth a little, trying to figure out how best to explain to Trudy the peculiarities of 'heroic' existence. "I also have some sort of... I don't really know how best to describe it... status window? It lets me see information about myself represented by numbers, as well as descriptions of my powers. Lemme read one off to you real fast..."

She stopped pacing and said "Status."

Throndir

"Mhmm... You're blessing... That's special only to you."

[okay]Hanako Okita
Summoned Hero
Level 15

Condition: Uninjured, Refreshed

HP: 28/28
MP: 34/34
STR: 18
DEX: 22
CON: 18
INT: 22
WIS: 12
CHA: 12
MAG: 23

Blessings: Quick Learner, Mana Sensitivity, Translate All, Personal Status, Item Speaker, Slavemancer[/okay]

Asta

Before she replied to Trudy, Hanako couldn't help but notice that some of the numbers representing her attributes had gone up ever so slightly since the last time she had checked her status. Huh. That's interesting.

"Right. Well, the one that I've been using most is called 'Slavemancer'. It's the one that lets me manipulate objects related to slavery, as well as gives me like... a lot of information about things related to slavery. Like more than I should know really." she started pacing again.

"Anyway, the 'Personal Status' thing reminds me of something that I'm familiar with in my world, except where I'm from it's part of... well... games. That got me thinking however, that there's the slim possibility that I can improve the blessings the same way I could improve abilities in these games."

Hanako came to a halt and turned to Trudy. "That's where you come in, or where I've sort of come to a wall in my thinking. I can't really figure out how I would improve something that I don't really understand in the first place. I was hoping maybe you could help give me ideas of things I could try, or maybe you knew some stories about heroes that could sort of help me jump start my thinking."

She scratched the back of her head and stared at the ceiling pensively. "You'd think with a name like 'Slavemancer' it would let me like... I dunno, control people or something."

Throndir

"W-well... I'm not sure how your blessing works. I know there's stories that we have about the hero of our world from hundreds of years ago. But... Not the specifics? How do you use your ability? Like... When you try to remove the collars? I showed you how to do magic before, with mana? Where you pull out the mana, think of a spell, recite the incantation, and then it triggers. Is it something like that?"

"And... How did you figure out how to do it in the first place? Slavemancer... So you get to deal with things about slaves... So far you can unlock or lock collars, but have you tried other things? And on that matter... Are locks considered part of slavery? Or... prison cells?"

"If you can control people... That would be... w-well... Hanako..."

"I'd already do anything you'd ask me to."

Asta

Quote"I'd already do anything you'd ask me to."

Dangerous. Dangerous.

"That's uhh... *cough*... Good to know." Hanako said, the color rising in her cheeks. "Usually when I use the power I just sort of concentrate on whatever it is I'm trying to influence and It does it. For example, right after I was brought here I unlocked my own collar kind of on accident just thinking about having it unlocked. Right after that I tried to unlock everyone else's and I think I kind of got lucky because a little message told me I shouldn't be able to do that."

She put a hand to her chin in thought. "I don't think every lock counts. I was hesitant to try to use my powers to force the locks in the basement open since they explode when forced but I did have a surprisingly in depth knowledge of how they worked, which allowed me to use that ritual to change their owner even though Klein was dead." She closed her eyes, concentrating. "Actually I think that might have been some kind of lesser form of necromancy, if we're being honest here..."

"I do know that when I use my power it uses mana, because there's a limit to how much I can do, but it doesn't us much. I guess If I wanted to see what else it might do I'd have to experiment."

Hanako put her hands on her hips and looked at Trudy. "Well, might as well start at the extreme and work my way back to something reasonable I guess. If you're willing to give it a shot, Id like to try commanding you to do something. Naturally whatever I tell you to do, you have to try and not do it. You game?"

Throndir

"Necromancy? That was one of the kinds of magic our government forbade the mages to research into... Though, there are stories that there are some people who know of it. It's considered illegal though."

"Okay... well, I'll try... What you'll make me do..." Trudy must have had an active imagination, as she started to blush again.

Asta

"I think my existence here is technically illegal, so I'm sure its no big deal." Hanako said shrugging.

"Anyway, lets see..." Hanako racked her brain, trying to push aside obviously perverted commands. "Ok, got something. Remember to not do what I tell you."

She concentrated hard on Trudy, trying to force her will on the girl. "Take off your jacket and strike a pose."

Throndir

The moment you concentrated hard on willing Trudy to take off her jacket and strike a post, her expression suddenly became almost-blank, then methodically, she began to strip. There was one thing you didn't realize though as she began to take off the jacket.

[spoiler]
Her outfit was just a single piece.
[/spoiler]

She struck up a pose then. And after a few more seconds, her eyes started to clear again.

"A-a-ahh... H-han. H-hanako!" She was blushing furiously.

Asta

I have seen something good today.

For the briefest moment, Hanako was overcome by a stupefying lust. "Naisu." she said, her eyes twinkling as she gave a thumbs up.

Then she remembered what she was doing. "Ah. Uh. S-sorry? I didn't realize the outfit was once piece! Let me just turn around real quick..."

It was a curious thing, the embarrassment of seeing someone undressed. In all honesty it shouldn't have mattered, they were both girls and wasn't that always the excuse? Hanako knew why it mattered to her, after all, she had known since she was about 13 and the few friends she had made in school picked up an interest in boys that she never seemed to develop. Why did Trudy care though, unless she was particularly bashful?

"Let me know when you're uh... ready." Hanako said.

More than just catching a glimpse of something good, the little experiment had proven something very important. Hanako could control minds, more testing was needed however. To what extent could she manipulate another person? How long did it last if given a long term command? Did it follow the same rules as the popular CLAMP anime with crotch-less men? Either way, it was a game changer and would need to be used very, very carefully. The moral implications alone were unsavory.

Throndir

"N-no... I-it's okay..." You felt her reach out for your hand from behind.

[spoiler]
"I d-don't mind if it's you."
[/spoiler]

"I-It's j-just us two... It's okay." Though you were turned around, she was still completely blushing.

Asta

Hanako felt the warmth of Trudy's hand in her own and gulped. Why is it even more erotic when I'm not looking...?

"L-listen... Trudy I... Uhh..." she stammered, finding it hard to choose the right words for the situation. How does one even begin to say something like 'I know I seem interesting because I'm supposed to be a hero but you're only going to be let down in the end?'

"I'm... not anything special you know? Like as a person. I wasn't... I wasn't anyone before this. I can't even really begin to explain what kind of person I was. What kind of person I am."

She sighed and looked down at her free hand, empty, the same as her old life. "I just don't want you to put too much faith in me and be let down in the end."

Throndir

There were a few seconds of silence as Trudy thought about it.

"T-that's... That's okay." Trudy finally said. "There's a lot to it... You're the hero was the first one. Then, you're the one who saved me. Then... you saved everyone else. I... can't explain it very well, h-how I feel... a-about... umm... y-you..."

You felt her arms reach over and around you, embracing you from behind. You could feel two soft mounds press behind you.

"It's okay, I won't be let down... Because I'll be there with you, too. And if you're struggling... I'll help you, too. It'll be our struggles, and it'll be my belief in the both of us. You won't let me down... Because that would be letting myself down. A-and... I trust you."

She paused for a second, as you heard her soft breathing behind you.

"I... promise you won't let me down. It doesn't matter who you thought you were, or what kind of person you thought you were too... Right now, I see you. I see a person, just like me, trying to do their best with what we're given. A-and..."

She smiled.

[spoiler]
"I think you're special."
[/spoiler]