Enter The Dungeon....

Started by Hasabushi, April 10, 2012, 02:35:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Manzokushi

[Attacking creature A]

QuoteMagic Missile [1d4+1] 3 = 3 + 1 = 4

Once the spell is released Ving quickly begins to chant preparing another Magic Missile.

Linwelin

Kurah finally feels his senses return, opening his eyes to view the unfolding battle. He is VERY confused.

He clacks his beak together a few times in contemplation, watching and trying to grasp the situation. Where did my master even send me?
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

?Why did your first encounter end up as yourselves?? -Ella

?What'd he drop?? -Lance, asking about loot from a slain enemy.
?Well, he dropped his arms.? -Linwelin, after slicing off said enemy's arms.

Fayleen: "It's my sister..."
Kedric: "Did she fall into a hole? THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!"
Fayleen: "No! I mean, what, how did you even-" -Throndir
*Her sister had actually fallen in a hole.

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
"Because no one else thought of it." - Kryas Windsell
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Hasabushi

Belgi needs to roll for his attack a 1d20 for each projectile and each target.

Ving hits Creature A for 4 points of damage with magic missle (-2 MANA) (-5 AP)

Kurah can now attack if he wishes...

NUMBERHit PointsPLAYERUP FOR GRABSSPECIALINITIATIVEACTION POINTSMANA
124BelgiNO59
212VingNO+2 Dodge (flight)41330(-2)
311(-7)ZanNO+2 Dodge (flight)11
4--KazaYESUP FOR GRABS12
5--WanYESUP FOR GRABS21
615KurahNO621
A??Creature (uni)NOMOB2??
B??Creature (uni)NOMOB3??

Linwelin

Having neither been spoken to, nor attacked, Kurah acted as he had been taught and simply took a stance of awareness until he understood the chaotic scene in front of him. He was ready to act as soon as he picked out a defining factor for who he should fight.

[spoiler]After all, he is a "monster" as well, so as far as profiling goes he isn't prejudiced. XD[/spoiler]

[blockquote]Initiative:  1d20 : 13, total 13[/blockquote]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Throndir

Belgi

[blockquote]First attack on Zas's target 1d20 : 14, total 14[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Second attack on he other target 1d20 : 19, total 19[/blockquote]

As what looked to be a large bird appeared, Belgi tucked his gun in, and started reloading as he attempted to withdraw from the bird-like creature. He'd never seen oe of hose before, and his first thoughts came to the harpy races high in the mountains. They were usually known to be barbaric and more base in their instincts. With the creature being so close to him, he did not want to give the impression of provoking he bird-like creature.

Linwelin

Kurah simply turns his head, watching the dwarf. His expression was like those he'd seen years ago when he visited a human village. Must be his first time seeing an Avern...well as long as he doesn't call me a harpy, I won't think anything of it...that would just be demeaning...

Kurah continues to stare back, analyzing him. He then states simply, "Where is this...what's going on?"
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

_

Quote from the Author:
_

Hasabushi

(Whats the damage on the projectiles Throndir?)

Throndir

QuoteNo idea, you can make something up that you think will work for an Elven-crafted gun.

Hasabushi

Belgi launched two shots at the creatures, Creature A unable to defend himself took the full brunt of the first projectile, it  shook violently and looked down at the large hole now in its chest, its eyes rolled back as it dropped its weapon and crumpled to the floor. The weapon does 1D6+2 damage based off a medieval flint lock cannon (hand held).

The second round struck the other creatures shield it penetrated but the reduced momentum was not enough to damage the creature except for a minor scrape, its eyes turned red as it saw its fallen comrade, it howled shrilly at the top of its lungs a fiery redness filling its eyes.

Belgi looses 2 action points for reloading. The weapon does 1D6+2 damage based off a medieval flint lock cannon (hand held). I'm assuming its a type of blunderbuss which is more of a lobbing weapon then a actual shooting one. If not let me know.

Creature B is dead or dying.

Zan will lose 1 HP for every round he does not heal his wound (bleeding/wounded)

Everyone roll a 1d20 to save vs ??.

QuoteI'm going to be working on expanding/rearranging this table quite a bit, if you want any info to be displayed, just let me know

NUMBERHit PointsPLAYERUP FOR GRABSACTIONINITIATIVEACTION POINTSMANABONUS
124/24BelgiNORELOADING57/1824/24
212/12VingNOCASTING413/1830/32+2 Dodge (Flight)
310/18ZanNOBLEEDING112/1
4--KazaYESDEFENSEUP FOR GRABS12
5--WanYESDEFENSEUP FOR GRABS21
615/15KurahNODEFENSE621/21+2 Dodge (Flight)
A??Creature A (uni)NODYING2??
B??Creature B (uni)NOCASTING3??

Throndir

Quote[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 15, total 15[/blockquote]

Linwelin

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 19, total 19[/blockquote]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

_

Quote from the Author:
_

Manzokushi

Ving took a few moments to analyze the situation. It appeared that the new creature that had appeared was much like the rest of us sent to this place. He certainly had that residual feel to him. However it could be that the entertainment was not up to par and our circus directors felt the need to spice up the show.

QuoteIntelligence Check [1d20+8] 19 = 19 + 8 = 27 to ensure that his deduction was correct on the magical nature of the new addition to the room. Looks like teleportation magic to me.

[Attacking Creature B]

QuoteMagic Missile [1d4+1] 2 = 2 + 1 = 3

The fairy states in a boastful manner, "Be you friend or foe its hard to say my Avian friend. We are noble companions drawn to these ancient ruins outside of our own power. Should prove to be a grand adventure for certain or perhaps lead to our most untimeliest of deaths. One shall hopefully not begrudge the other an opportunity to determine thy own choice for certain. Well I am Ving Seal?vr Toreal?ias of Vaeloria, feel free to join in or plight or if you should so choose you may join the creature on yonder floor. The choice is yours but do be a dear and linger to long on the choice." He begins to chuckle unable to begin another spell.

Quote[1d20] 16 = 16

Linwelin

And there's my answer. Kurah thinks to himself. Ving sees a spark of recognition in Kurah's eyes when he's done speaking, and, without a word, Kurah nods and charges at the remaining foe. He jabs his quarterstaff toward the creature, then follows the attack by jumping and spinning over the staff, snapping his heel toward the creature's jaw.

QuoteFlurry of blows -> two attacks at -2 to attack bonus. I'm not sure how attack rolls work in this, so I leave it up to you this time haha
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

_

Quote from the Author:
_

Hasabushi

<KURAH>
In order for Kurah to perform all the moves he has intended he will require
Moving (1 points per square) so a total of 9 points will get you to the opponent.
Jabbing (single attack 1 point) so 1 point to attack
Jumping and attacking would require 3 additional points (we will just say the spin is part of the attack) 2+1

So I am assuming that you are moving toward the opponent then doing a jab(staff) along with a jumping attack. (total of 13 points)

So the rolls work as follows 1d20 for actual attack and then whatever your attack dice is if successful.

DC = 10 <--- Number to beat.

first attack
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20-2 : 18 - 2, total 16[/blockquote]
second attack
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20-2 : 17 - 2, total 15[/blockquote]
spin attack
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 15, total 15[/blockquote]

You can roll damage, based off your attacks.

[/size][/font][/color]

STATISTICS

NUMBERHit PointsPLAYERUP FOR GRABSACTIONINITIATIVEACTION POINTSMANABONUS
124/24BelgiNORELOADING518/0724/24
212/12VingNOCASTING418/1330/32+2 Dodge (Flight)
318/10ZanNOBLEEDING112/01
4--KazaYESDEFENSEUP FOR GRABS12
5--WanYESDEFENSEUP FOR GRABS21
615/15KurahNODEFENSE621/07+2 Dodge (Flight)
A12/00Creature A (uni)NODEAD2??
B??Creature B (uni)NOCASTING3??

Linwelin

[blockquote]Damage 1 1d6 : 2, total 2[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Damage 2 1d6 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

_

Quote from the Author:
_