[IC] Day of Giving Raffle

Started by Throndir, December 10, 2014, 07:15:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throndir

"Thank you Callista once again." Arelia said as she took a look at the ticket that was presented to her. She read the name out loud.

"Sophie! Our guild's maid, and well deserved too." Arelia pulled what looked to be a bag from the basket, and handed it to the short maid.

"Someone get the next ticket!"

QuoteSophie receives:

Bag of Holding (Type III)
This appears to be a common cloth sack about 2 feet by 4 feet in size. The bag of holding opens into a nondimensional space: Its inside is larger than its outside dimensions. Regardless of what is put into the bag, it weighs a fixed amount. This weight, and the limits in weight and volume of the bag?s contents, depend on the bag?s type, as shown on the table below.

Bag   Bag Weight   Contents
Weight Limit   Contents
Volume Limit   Market Price
Type III   35 lb.   1,000 lb.   150 cu. ft.   7,400 gp
If the bag is overloaded, or if sharp objects pierce it (from inside or outside), the bag ruptures and is ruined. All contents are lost forever. If a bag of holding is turned inside out, its contents spill out, unharmed, but the bag must be put right before it can be used again. If living creatures are placed within the bag, they can survive for up to 10 minutes, after which time they suffocate. Retrieving a specific item from a bag of holding is a move action?unless the bag contains more than an ordinary backpack would hold, in which case retrieving a specific item is a full-round action.

If a bag of holding is placed within a portable hole a rift to the Astral Plane is torn in the space: Bag and hole alike are sucked into the void and forever lost. If a portable hole is placed within a bag of holding, it opens a gate to the Astral Plane: The hole, the bag, and any creatures within a 10-foot radius are drawn there, destroying the portable hole and bag of holding in the process.

Next poster please roll 1d92

Dec 21 to Dec 25
Ella: 38
Throndir: 19
Linwelin: 9
Burdenking: 5
Mysticsage: 5
Kirhart: 4
Lance: 3
Mumble Dragon: 2
Kai927: 2
Erynn: 2
Zultar: 2
Neko: 1

Zultar

"I GET TICKET." He grunts. "I BEAUTIFUL"

[blockquote]Rolled 1d92 : 90, total 90[/blockquote]

Throndir

"Zultar!" Arelia exclaimed. "You're probably too stupid too cheat, so I'll let that go. Here's your prize." With that she pulled out a ring from the basket and handed it to Zultar.

QuoteNext person roll a 1d91

Zultar receives:

Ring of Swimming
Aura faint transmutation; CL 2nd
Slot ring; Price 2,500 gp; Weight ?

Description
This silver ring usually has fishlike designs and motifs etched into the band. It continually grants the wearer a +5 competence bonus on Swim checks.

Construction Requirements
Forge Ring, creator must have 5 ranks in Swim; Cost 1,250 gp.

Dec 21 to Dec 25
Ella: 38
Throndir: 19
Linwelin: 9
Burdenking: 5
Mysticsage: 5
Kirhart: 4
Lance: 3
Mumble Dragon: 2
Erynn: 2
Zultar: 1
Neko: 1

Nyuko Nyun

"I'll get the ticket-nya." Nyuko said happily as he made his way to the stage and picked out a ticket.

[blockquote]Rolled 1d91 : 66, total 66[/blockquote]

Throndir

"Kin!" Arelia exclaimed. "Come up here. You get the final shard for this year."

QuoteShard of Heart
Cure and be immune to all status conditions for an entire encounter 1/day.

Linwelin

"Huh?" Kin blinked as he spoke up in surprise. "Oh, one of those shard thingies! Hmm." Kin once again set down his mead and hustled to the stage, jumping up to receive his prize. He tossed and turned it in his hand a few times, before looking up at the tiefling. "You're telling me this came from a sword, 'Lia?" He looked down at it and back to her with a sly smile, "Are you SURE I can't take a peek at the blade?"
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

?Why did your first encounter end up as yourselves?? -Ella

?What'd he drop?? -Lance, asking about loot from a slain enemy.
?Well, he dropped his arms.? -Linwelin, after slicing off said enemy's arms.

Fayleen: "It's my sister..."
Kedric: "Did she fall into a hole? THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!"
Fayleen: "No! I mean, what, how did you even-" -Throndir
*Her sister had actually fallen in a hole.

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
"Because no one else thought of it." - Kryas Windsell
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Throndir

"A slight peek? Unfortunately as it is, that sword is hard to access as it is. Some rules or whatever the guild master said." Arelia replied.

"Now... We have a final two more prizes to give out. Since I'm sure we're all excited to see who the winners are of the last two items, lets have the next person pull two out."

QuoteNext poster please roll 1d246, then a 1d245

Dec 1 to Dec 25
Throndir: 74
Ella: 56
Linwelin: 47
Mysticsage: 33
Burdenking: 12
Zultar: 9
Lance: 6
TheChugsBoson: 3
kitkat27: 2
Neko: 2

Linwelin

Kin sighs at the repeated disappointment. "Well, I guess I shouldn't have expected much different. But while I'm here, I'll draw the next two for ya." With that, Kin digs through the box, pulling out two tickets and thrusting them toward Arelia. Once taken, he leaps off the stage to examine his prize.

[spoiler=That's right, Kin pulled TWO at ONCE. Deal with it.]
Note that if I win another, it'll be Vlad taking it. If I win both (won't happen), it'll be both.

[blockquote]Ticket 1:  1d246 : 135, total 135[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Ticket 2:  1d245 : 39, total 39[/blockquote][/spoiler]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

?Why did your first encounter end up as yourselves?? -Ella

?What'd he drop?? -Lance, asking about loot from a slain enemy.
?Well, he dropped his arms.? -Linwelin, after slicing off said enemy's arms.

Fayleen: "It's my sister..."
Kedric: "Did she fall into a hole? THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!"
Fayleen: "No! I mean, what, how did you even-" -Throndir
*Her sister had actually fallen in a hole.

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
"Because no one else thought of it." - Kryas Windsell
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Throndir

"Pulling the last of these items!" Arelia announced as she read the names of the  two tickets that Kin had handed her.

"The first one goes to Vladimir, winning himself a ring. You'll find that it will protect you from acids more readily." She presented the ring and laid it on a nearby table prompting Vladimir to come forward to pick up the item.

"Lastly we have a robe. Congratulations to Katrias on earning it. It may look like a rather patched-up job of a robe, but believe me it has it's uses!"

QuotePlease update your inventories.

Vladimir receives:
Ring of Energy Resistance
Aura moderate abjuration; CL 11th
Slot ring; Price 12,000 gp (minor), 28,000 gp (major), 44,000 gp (greater); Weight ?

Description
Rings of this type come in a wide variety of designs and colorations, typically related to the types of energy they defend against. These rings continually protect their wearers from damage from one type of energy?acid, cold, electricity, fire, or sonic (chosen by the creator of the item; determine randomly if found as part of a treasure hoard). Each time the wearer would normally take such damage, subtract the ring?s resistance value from the damage dealt.

A minor ring of energy resistance grants 10 points of resistance.

A major ring of energy resistance grants 20 points of resistance.

A greater ring of energy resistance grants 30 points of resistance.

Construction Requirements
Forge Ring, resist energy; Cost 6,000 gp (minor), 14,000 gp (major), 22,000 gp (greater).

Katrias receives:
Robe of Useful Items
Aura moderate transmutation; CL 9th

Slot body; Price 7,000 gp; Weight 1 lb.

Description
A character who dons this battered robe notes that its patches rearrange into the shapes of various helpful but mundane items. Only the wearer of the robe can see these patches, recognize them for what items they become, and detach them. One patch can be detached each round. Detaching a patch causes it to become an actual item, as indicated below. A newly created robe of useful items always has two each of the following patches:

Dagger
Bullseye lantern (full and lit)
Mirror (a highly polished 2-foot-by-4-foot steel mirror)
Pole (10-foot length)
Hempen rope (50-foot coil)
Sack
In addition, the robe has several other patches. Roll 4d4 for the number of other patches and then roll for each patch on the table below to determine its nature.

Throndir

Throndir

QuoteRP Rewards
Best Post: Lyolf
Best Overall Roleplayer: Kin
Most Improvement: Zultar
Most Character Development: Kin