[Amelia] Chapter 6: Mendernich Sewers

Started by Throndir, November 28, 2018, 08:52:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throndir

QuoteRP Moved to Discord for resolution of Sewer scene.

Amelia and Nyx then began exploring the sewers, both keeping track of their kills, along with any levels they earned. Through this way, they were able to figure out that any experience Nyx earned, Amelia would earn some of it as well. However, if Amelia earned experience, that wouldn't flow back to Nyx. Unfortunately during their encounters with the rats, Amelia contracted a disease, and already she was starting to feel its effects. In the fights, Nyx told Amelia about how Energy Transfer worked. Apparently for each MP he used, he can transfer that amount of MP from one target to another. He wasn't able to transfer it to himself however.

Nyx had also spotted an entrance that lead to the lower end of the sewers. The architecture and style was completely different, and eventually they found a closed room with 6 orbs displayed on the wall. They were in a myriad of colors: black, white, red, blue, brown, and light blue. Amelia had Nyx attempt to use 'Restore' on the white-colored gem, and it glowed briefly. Attempting to use Energy Transfer to the black one did not work however.

When the last of the rats were killed, Amelia and Nyx were level 10 and 20 respectively. At that moment, both of them gained a new title. Amelia gained a title "Speaker Between Friends", while Nyx earned a title "Efficient Restorer".

QuoteFeel free to write any other closing things, we'll increment chapters the moment you decide to sleep and enter Day 2.

Mysticsage

Amelia will open status and focus on friend's list and the title "speaker between friends" upon exiting the sewer.

Throndir

[okay]Amelia Reinhart
Speaker Between Friends
Level 10

Condition: Uninjured, Refreshed, Diseased

HP: 12/12
MP: 16/16
STR: 14
DEX: 12
CON: 10
INT: 14
WIS: 13
CHA: 18
MAG: 14

Blessings: Translate All, Personal Status, Pet Cat, Friend's List[/okay]When you focused on the Speaker Between Friends title, a notification appeared.

[okay]You have the Friend's List blessing.[/okay]

Mysticsage

Amelia will focus on the friend's list blessing for a better description.

Throndir

[okay]Focus on『Friend's List』
???[/okay]

Mysticsage

The walk back to the castle was long and hard after trudging around in the sewers of so long. But killing the rats had been strangely satisfying, once she got past that original encounter, for releasing stress. Though her empty flailing only proved that if she wanted to survive she needed allies to help until she managed to get strong enough to handle things on her own. If Nyx had not been there to help she did not even want to think about what would have happened.

The sense of unease and instability was hard to place as either her own broken pride or as the various rat bites that were probably going to make her sick in short order. "Thank you for your help tonight Nyx, this was an eye-opening experience, to say the least. We learned a lot and managed to find that door. Though I think we should keep quiet about this for now. I don't know about you but I am exhausted."

[info]we can skip to the next morning

Assuming my menu side story happens that night can i get the description for my new menu?[/info]

Throndir