Pokémon Training & Daily Attempts (Last refresh: 2/24/16)

Started by Throndir, December 23, 2014, 05:02:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throndir

[info]Resolved above. Letina now has a Houndour Egg.
Indigo found a Grepa Berry.[/info][okay]REFRESHED! No free items except for abilities your Pokemon may have, etc.

Letina
Torchic Egg age: 5
Cyndaquil Egg age: 2
Houndour egg age: 1[/okay]Letina
[okay]Torchic Egg is hatching![/okay]

Throndir

QuoteFayleen trains Star and Truffles.
Nena trains Kippy, Chinny, and Leafy.
Kedric trains Digger and Crawler.

Fellow Rabbit

It'l probably be a while before I can start actually roleplaying these again.

[info]Vinny trains Kimmel for 1.5 hours.
Sigon trains Parfait for 1.5 hours.
Thane trains Troy for 1.5 hours.[/info]
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in horuls Db Mt Lr Ts Fl Pd Es Rg Mt Ag Bk Ag Sb Au W Fr Og Ra Er voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Throndir

Oath

Lynne Lockley

[info]RP post to come later, Lynne trains Teddy, Honeydew, and Pippy for 30 minutes each. Teddy uses Pickup.

Pick up roll: [blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 2, total 2[/blockquote]
[/info]

Throndir

[info]Digger uses pickup:
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 20, total 20[/blockquote]

Beary uses pickup:
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 12, total 12[/blockquote]
[/info]

FoxyPox

The sun dragged itself up into the sky once more. Another dawn had risen at Xan Academy. I only got up because Rose must have tickled me awake.
There was half an hour to kill before class, and my Pokedex was low battery, again. I must have fallen asleep poring over multi-threading and atomic variables again.

"Rose, remind me to buy more batteries the next time we're at that store."
She responds by biting me in the shoulder, and I react by tickling her until she rolls over, mewing at me.

Another minute of this, and she goes practically berserk - one moment, I'm tickling her, and the next I'm scrambling around the room trying not to get my face clawed off!

A half hour goes by fast, when you're running for your life. Before I knew it, our room was an absolute mess. The bell rang as I flopped down, ready to pass out. Rose fell on top of me, biting a hole in my shirt. Fantastic.

[info]Foxy "trains" Rose for half an hour.[/info]

Throndir

[info]Lynne gets nothing.
Kedric gets Energy Ball.
Nena gets Safari Ball.
Foxy trains Rose for 1 hour.[/info]

Linwelin

[info]Corey Trains Chomps for 1 hour. Will resolve.[/info]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

?Why did your first encounter end up as yourselves?? -Ella

?What'd he drop?? -Lance, asking about loot from a slain enemy.
?Well, he dropped his arms.? -Linwelin, after slicing off said enemy's arms.

Fayleen: "It's my sister..."
Kedric: "Did she fall into a hole? THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!"
Fayleen: "No! I mean, what, how did you even-" -Throndir
*Her sister had actually fallen in a hole.

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
"Because no one else thought of it." - Kryas Windsell
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Throndir

[info]Giving +1 Trainer Exp if people are willing to 'rate' other people's posts. This directly correlates with how much exp they get from that post.

Eg:
A rating of 0 is an average RP post, that doesn't necessarily show character motivations, or goals.
A rating of 1 is a good post which showed character motivations or goals.
A rating of 2 is an even better post which is better than average.
A rating of 3 is so freakin' amazing it deserves max amount of exp for that player!

For the most part I expect ratings of 0, 1s, and 2s.

If you're willing to help out, please head to this link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Hpmi1US5lYZfPBjUb08E7HXQ3Y-WkkagmTsDk4Wrq34/edit?usp=sharing[/info]

Ella

Miera Fieren

Putting the new picture of the Scraggy's Feint Attack in her Technique Album, it occurred to Miera that she had not updated it recently with the new attacks her own Pokémon had learned. This was a very upsetting realization. Her activities of late had been causing her to neglect something that was important to her in training her Pokémon. Deciding to do something about it, the girl grabbed her gear, placing her album in her bag, and left her room.

Reaching her preferred training location, Miera pulled the album back out of her bag and flipped it open. The "training" would not take long. All she had to do was call each Pokémon out and have it use each of its attacks on something. What the "opponent" was depended upon the particular attack.

It seemed she had not updated it with Vesper's newest attacks, Confusion and Light Screen. Confusion would be a hard one to capture. It was mostly a mind game tactic and if Vesper chose to do any physical activity at all, it would always be different. This one would take the longest of the two, so she decided to start with Light Screen.

"Vesper, use Light Screen!" The Magma spy ordered the Espurr after calling him out and preparing for the photoshoot. It was an attack that did not need an opponent, so she did not give him a target. Vesper looked at her, confused as to what was going on at first, but after remembering an earlier training session in which she had brought her camera did as he was told. She snapped several pictures, from start to finish, then told him to repeat his actions. Although it would be a pain to go through them all later, this would ensure that she got the best and most useful shot to put in the album.

"Now, use Confusion on that rock." She pointed at a random rock a couple yards away. As Vesper did so, she took her photos. As she had suspected, it was difficult to photograph such an attack. She recalled Vesper moving around more when he was attacking the Scraggy, so decided it would be better if she gave him scenarios to see how it changed. First, she would have him repeat how he would perform Confusion versus Pokémon he had already battled, then she would come up with random scenarios.

"Remember when we caught Chanterelle and Truffles? That rock is one of them! Confuse it!"

Vesper looked at the "Shroomish". They had been pretty scared, hadn't they? It was easy to confuse something that was already scared, especially if you distracted it from your true intention. Darting from side to side, he used his attack on the rock.

Clickclickickickick. Miera pressed the button over and over as Vesper performed the attack. As soon as he was done, she called out the next scenario. And then the next and the next. Five to ten minutes later, the girl felt satisfied with her collection shots.

"Good job. Take a rest." She called him back into his ball. Putting his ball away, she looked once more at her album. Chanterelle had not yet learned any new moves since she had last photographed her, but she seemed to have failed to take a picture of Zhar's Growl. And Ptica, although otherwise useless to her, knew Focus Energy. It would be good to at least have it in her album so that she could show the other Pokémon. Although she had spent an entire day working with Abra, she had not taken the time to photograph his moves.

Photographing Zhar's Growl was easy. Focus Energy was not as easy, but it was so simple that it did not take more than a couple of minutes either. After having gotten in the habit of performing his sequence of attacks, Abra had learned to be quick about it. Miera had to have him repeat several times before she felt satisfied with the photos.

Finished with her project, Miera packed up and went back to her room. She now had to perform the long process if picking out the best and most useful photos to put in the album.

[info]Miera trains Vesper, Zhar, and Abra for 30 minutes each.[/info]

Ella

Indigo River

[info]Indigo trains Esti for 1 hour.[/info]

[spoiler=Today's Activities]Indigo harvests 1 honey from Esti using his collection jar.

Esti's Pick-Up Ability: [blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 13, total 13[/blockquote][/spoiler]

Letina Rae Deslégeech

[info]Letina "trains" Quilz for 1 hour.[/info]

Throndir

[okay]+1 Trainer Exp to Miera for photography of her Pokemon's moves.
Indigo receives Ice Heal.

Thread refreshed.

Letina
Cyndaquil Egg age: 3
Houndour egg age: 2[/okay]

Throndir

[info]Fayleen trains Star and Truffles.
Nena trains Kippy, Beary, and Leafy.
Kedric trains Digger, Crawler, and Berry.

Digger's Pick Up
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 10, total 10[/blockquote]

Beary's Pick Up
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 20, total 20[/blockquote][/info]

Throndir

[info]Kedric receives Nomel Berry
Nena receives TM 30 - Shadow Ball

Sheets updated.[/info]