[IC] Kaelban Estate

Started by Throndir, November 13, 2012, 04:41:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emperor Wilbers

Saendal stood crouched for a few seconds after the beast's death, then stood straight, smiling. "Good work Max, and you Ryine." He cringed at the foul odor of the dead remains. Shielding his nose from the stench, he walked to the middle of the room.

[spoiler]3 tiles south, 2 tiles west.[/spoiler]

Max

The lively dog barked, although no sound came from it's mouth. It pranced merrily to his maters side.

[spoiler]in the same tile as him.[/spoiler]

Throndir

Emperor Wilbers

Saendal waited, impatiently. A few seconds later he could not wait any longer. "I will be going ahead. If you wish to come along, be my guest," he said with an obsequious bow. He turned and strode forward towards the new door. He examined it for any unique features.

[spoiler]Search:
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20+6 : 12 + 6, total 18[/blockquote][/spoiler]

Throndir

You watch as Saendal examines the door.

[spoiler]Rolls/Effects:
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Stats:
[spoiler]
QuoteRound x in progress - Still to move: Ryine, Saendal, Wiz, Sholeth, Xander, Jornathel, Ludar Fink

Damage Dealt

Spells/Abilities/Potions used since the day:
Ryine

Saendal
Doom (Level 1)
Dancing Lights (Drow)
Sleep (Level 1)
Inflict Light Wounds (Level 1)

Wiz
Jelly Flavor (Level 0)
Jelly Arrow (Level 1)

Sholeth

Xander Reol

Jornathal Mithraiian
Magic Missile (Level 1)

Ludar Fink

Party HP
Ryine: 13/13,
Saendal: 6/6,
Max, 13/13
Wiz: 3/3,
Sholeth: 7/7,
Xander Reol: 8/8,
Jornathal Mithraiian: 9/9,
Ludar Fink: 10/10,

Area Effects
Dancing Lights (7 rounds)
[/spoiler]

Map:
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Emperor Wilbers

"Gah! Infernal thing...!" Saendal whispered. He then turned around, and started walking back to where he remembered to be another hallway.

[spoiler]Have him move 4 tiles north, and if he can move any more spaces to the right, have him do so. I honestly don't remember how many feet are in a tile, and I forgot his range of movement.[/spoiler]

Emperor Wilbers

Max

[spoiler]Max will move 1 tile north,  tiles east, then 1 tile north.[/spoiler]

Saendal

[spoiler]I found out that he can move 30 feet, so once he moves up 4 tiles, have him move east 2 tiles.[/spoiler]

Throndir

[spoiler]Rolls/Effects:
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Stats:
[spoiler]
QuoteRound x in progress - Still to move: Ryine, Saendal, Wiz, Sholeth, Xander, Jornathel, Ludar Fink

Damage Dealt

Ryine

Saendal
Doom (Level 1)
Dancing Lights (Drow)
Sleep (Level 1)

Wiz
Jelly Flavor (Level 0)
Jelly Arrow (Level 1)

Sholeth

Xander Reol

Jornathal Mithraiian
Magic Missile (Level 1)

Ludar Fink

Party HP
Max, 13/13

Area Effects
[/spoiler]

Map:
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Emperor Wilbers

Saendal approaches the torch and picks it up, then advances.

[spoiler]simple as that[/spoiler]

Max follows just behind Saendal along the way.

[spoiler]Once Saendal gets to the intersection of hallways he will go south into the unexplored hallway about... 6 tiles south to the turn! Max will be 1 tile behind/north of Saendal.[/spoiler]

Manzokushi

Jorn has grown board with the labyrinth beneath the estate. He continually found his mind wandering back to the moon, the face of true beauty. How he wished to be outside to breath in the sweet sent of grass, and feel the wind on his face. Elves were not meant for such confined spaces, in dank darkness below ground, well except for perhaps his distant cousin the drow. It had not even dawned on Jorn, that Seadal was one of the dark breathern. They were typically so angry and filled with malice. Perhaps it was the lack of the sun and moon that made them this way. Its hard to say one way or another. Those musing along with others kept Jorn's mind preoccupied until he at last remembered they had a job to do.

He spun on his heels and proceeded to follow Saedal out of the room in search of a different route through this maze of hallways.
He spoke up in good humor, "The sooner we are done with dreadful place the better. With all of these doors secured, you think the man of the manor would have had the decency in order to give us a set of keys."

Oath

I decide that it is in my best interest to follow Saendal back the way we had previously come. There was that unexplored hallway that had caught my interest with the wailing, previously.

[spoiler] I follow 5 feet behind Saendal[/spoiler]

Throndir

As the group ventures further into the basement of the Kaelban estate, the group passes by once again the area the first time they heard the piercing scream. There were paintings hung on the wall in the hallway, but there was nothing else that was unique about the area.

[spoiler]Rolls/Effects:
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Stats:
[spoiler]

Damage Dealt

Ryine

Saendal
Doom (Level 1)
Dancing Lights (Drow)
Sleep (Level 1)

Wiz
Jelly Flavor (Level 0)
Jelly Arrow (Level 1)

Sholeth

Xander Reol

Jornathal Mithraiian
Magic Missile (Level 1)

Ludar Fink

Party HP
Max, 13/13

Area Effects
[/spoiler]

Map:
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Emperor Wilbers

Saendal advanced further, torch in hand. He looked at the paintings as they moved past him. They amused him. They showed pictures of buildings, landmarks, people, events, and all such things.

[spoiler]Move Max 5 tiles left and 1 tile down, and move Saendal 6 tiles left. [/spoiler]

Throndir

As the party ventured deeper in the darker hallways of the Kaelban estate, a strange stench wafted from somewhere deeper in. As Saendal moved further into the hallway, the stench increased. It became almost unbearable. A moment after that another large spider appeared as it spit forth the same green liquid aimed at Ryine.

The spider was too slow however, as Ryine managed to block the attack with his shield. Though, green goo was on it now.

[spoiler]Rolls/Effects:
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Stats:
[spoiler]
QuoteRound 1 in progress - Still to move: Ryine, Saendal, Wiz, Sholeth, Xander, Jornathel, Ludar Fink, spider

Damage Dealt
Spider:

Ryine

Saendal
Doom (Level 1)
Dancing Lights (Drow)
Sleep (Level 1)

Wiz
Jelly Flavor (Level 0)
Jelly Arrow (Level 1)

Sholeth

Xander Reol

Jornathal Mithraiian
Magic Missile (Level 1)

Ludar Fink

Party HP
Max, 13/13

Area Effects
[/spoiler]

Map:
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Emperor Wilbers

"On guard!" Saendal yelled as he charged the spider. He unsheathed his sword, then swung at the beast.

[spoiler][blockquote]Rolled 1d20+1 : 8 + 1, total 9[/blockquote]

[blockquote]Rolled 1d6 : 1, total 1[/blockquote][/spoiler]

Max charged the spider, and bit at it.

[spoiler][blockquote]Rolled 1d20+2 : 5 + 2, total 7[/blockquote]

[blockquote]Rolled 1d6+1 : 3 + 1, total 4[/blockquote][/spoiler]

Oath

"Another spider? I guess I cannot be too upset as a spider is an easy target." I raise my sword and swing down on the spider aiming to end its life.

[spoiler] attack roll [blockquote]Rolled 1d20+4 : 6 + 4, total 10[/blockquote]

if hit [blockquote]Rolled 1d8+3 : 4 + 3, total 7[/blockquote][/spoiler]