[Fred] Chapter 3: Escape

Started by Throndir, August 19, 2018, 10:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linwelin

All Fred could do was sigh at the Lai Fen's actions. He was used to rather brutal death, as a former carrion bird, but this wasn't even remotely close. It's like she only knows how to kill and make enemies.

"Come on, we have to go find the kid." Fred signaled, leading the way stealthily back to the house he'd left the girl in.

After a bit of searching, they finally stumbled upon her hiding spot. Her reaction to their appearance was expected, but they had no time to smooth things over. However, rushing it might cause the girl to yell out. As there were still men looking for them, Fred wanted to keep her as quiet as possible.

Dropping to a knee, Fred gave a warm smile, opening his arms. "Come over here, I'll keep you out of danger. Especially from her-" He pointed to Lai Fen, "I'm one of the few people that can reason with her. Let's get you out of this dangerous place. We need to be quiet though, or other dangerous people will find us."

[info][blockquote]Diplomacy:  1d20+2 : 10 + 2, total 12[/blockquote][/info]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

?Why did your first encounter end up as yourselves?? -Ella

?What'd he drop?? -Lance, asking about loot from a slain enemy.
?Well, he dropped his arms.? -Linwelin, after slicing off said enemy's arms.

Fayleen: "It's my sister..."
Kedric: "Did she fall into a hole? THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!"
Fayleen: "No! I mean, what, how did you even-" -Throndir
*Her sister had actually fallen in a hole.

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
"Because no one else thought of it." - Kryas Windsell
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Throndir

"You know Fred, I can still hear you." Lai Fen said sighing. "Besides, there's a ton of others that are worst."

Lai Ju gave her an eyebrow. Lai Fen shrugged.

"... Probably."

Lai Ju continued to stare at her judgingly.

"Okay, maybe not." Lai Fen stuck her tongue out. But Lai Ju continued, getting your attention.

"Either way, Hero Fred, I think we've lost the pursuers..."

As she said this, the clashes of fighting, screams, yells, and explosions continued to resound over the entire city.

The child however, began making her way towards you, though she kept a wary eye on both Lai Fen and Lai Ju.

Lai Ju frowned. Lai Fen grinned as she playfully patted Lai Ju's shoulder.

"The Dark Ravens, you should be used to those kinds of reactions, sister of mine."

"That's really only because of you, you know?" Lai Ju retorted. "Most of the other people in the city don't really mind us..."

QuoteOne more Stealth, and Perception, and we'll move on to the next scene!

Linwelin

Fred carefully scooped up the child, who was finally not struggling and resisting like before. "That's it. Thank you, little one." Afterwards, Fred just gave the two ladies a cheesy smile in response to their words and reactions. It was nice to finally see them acting like sisters. "Well if either of you want to change her mind, I recommend we do it somewhere that isn't here. Lead on!"

"Remember, little one, be as quiet as you can. But if you see anyone following us, let us know immediately!" Fred whispered to the child on his shoulder. If he could, he would be carrying her a bit more comfortably, but he needed his other hand to move since he, well, couldn't just fly anymore.

[info][blockquote]Perception:  1d20+5 : 18 + 5, total 23[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Stealth:  1d20+13 : 19 + 13, total 32[/blockquote][/info]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

?Why did your first encounter end up as yourselves?? -Ella

?What'd he drop?? -Lance, asking about loot from a slain enemy.
?Well, he dropped his arms.? -Linwelin, after slicing off said enemy's arms.

Fayleen: "It's my sister..."
Kedric: "Did she fall into a hole? THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!"
Fayleen: "No! I mean, what, how did you even-" -Throndir
*Her sister had actually fallen in a hole.

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
"Because no one else thought of it." - Kryas Windsell
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Throndir