May 1st, 1979. Midday [1:15 P.M.]

Started by Neili, May 12, 2012, 06:06:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neili

Ian, still munching on the tomato awarded to him by Rina, looks at the cook and nods respectfully. He is too busy devouring the tomato to respond properly.

Linwelin

Sebastian holds back a chuckle, "Excuse him, it seems he vas famished. Zis is Ian, he has come here looking for vork. Ve vill be discussing it sometime later today."
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

?Why did your first encounter end up as yourselves?? -Ella

?What'd he drop?? -Lance, asking about loot from a slain enemy.
?Well, he dropped his arms.? -Linwelin, after slicing off said enemy's arms.

Fayleen: "It's my sister..."
Kedric: "Did she fall into a hole? THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!"
Fayleen: "No! I mean, what, how did you even-" -Throndir
*Her sister had actually fallen in a hole.

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
"Because no one else thought of it." - Kryas Windsell
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Throndir

Rina Goodsworth

"Tell me about your new friend."

Letting go of her mother, Rina looked to her then glanced back at Ian.

"Burglar!" She replied as she pointed towards Ian. That would have brought an incredulous to any other person. However, Rina's mom wasn't like any other person. Instead, like Rina, she just smiled widely.

Pamela Goodsworth

"My my." Pamela said smiling like her daughter as she looked to both Sebastion and Ian. "Well master Ian, let me be one of the first to welcome you then." She bowed, albeit a bit clumsily. After bringing herself back up to her full height, she lead the way into the kitchen. Walking over the the kitchen counter she pulled what looked like cookies. They had a reddish hue to them.

A moment after that she presented the tray to the group. They were at a precarious angle, and it looked like the cookies could have fallen off the tray in any moment.

"Go on. Try them. It's called Very Delicious Red Deluxe Cookies." She smiled widely, her face beaming pure innocence.

Neili

After finishing the final bites of his tomato, Ian takes a cookie and downs it without a second thought. He pauses for a moment before swallowing.

"That...was EXCELLENT!" He exclaims. Apparently, he's eaten some odd things in his bandit days, leading to an increased tolerance for the unusual.

Linwelin

So it is a good result, zen...? Sebastian, surprised, decides to take one as well, taking a slightly less cautious bite than he would normally have.

He barely keeps it down, grimacing with his final swallow, "Quite an...interesting taste, Pamela." He forces a smile, somehow making it believable enough. For it was in mid-swallow that Sebastian had realized what she had mentioned. Mustard! She put mustard in cookies!...Vell, it's not as bad as ze chicken she had marinated in strong winegar for days...or ze baked vatermelon vith syrup...I can stay conscious zis time.
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Throndir

Rina Goodsworth

As the cooking made its way into Ian's mouth, Rina couldn't help but stare in surprise.

Are they actually... edible? She thought as the cookie disappeared in short order. He had even said they were excellent... She glanced to her mom, only to find her still smiling wide. Her mother caught the movement however and for a moment the two locked eyes. She silently attempted to plead with her eyes that she didn't want any. Of course she knew better, her mom usually never understood those cues. So it came to no apparent surprise that her mother started to push the plate in her direction.

"Rina! Try some! You'll love them." Her mother said.

"Mother..." Rina said her voice softer than usual. I don't want any.

Aww she must be so happy to have one of the cookies I made.

No offense mother, but they probably will taste weird...

These are probably my best ones yet.

I bet she put vegetables, or lots of salt, or something else more horrible.

Cinnamon, paprika, mustard, ketchup. Vitamin gummies to keep them nutritious.

It's like... It's like...!

And of course the most important ingredient...

Torture!

Love!

But of course, and as always, Rina always gave in. Following Sebastion she hesitantly took a bite. She forced herself to smile as all sorts of strange flavors assaulted her.

"It's... good..." Rina said, as she held her urge to vomit.

Neili

Ian, staring at Rina's mother, smirks in his typical, goofy way.

"May I...have another?"

The mustard she added... Tangy cookies are good. Ketchup...Mustard.... Kustard Cookies!

Linwelin

Mein Gott! Even if he does like zem, he'll be in pain later...Or else he's not human...Zough if he can eat zem zis easily, we may hire him just to save ourselves ze pain...hidden talents can be a blessing sometimes. Sebastian continues to stand there, trying to think of how he can get out of seconds.
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

_

Quote from the Author:
_

Throndir

Pamela Goodsworth

But it was too late, Pamela, happy that her creation was liked, offered more to Ian, Sebastion, and Rina.

"Maybe I should prepare it for desert for tonight's dinner!"

[spoiler]Btw, even if I'm using her name and a portrait, I'm not really RPing as Pamela. Anyone can use her. xD I'm just writing up filler posts. :c[/spoiler]

Linwelin

[spoiler]But you make such amazing filler posts. I honestly don't want to step in because I look forward to them haha.[/spoiler]

Sebastian had to think quickly. "Vell...I'm not sure how ze masters and ladies would take zat. Zey are fairly picky, after all. It may be safer to just create a more established dish for desert." Please vork, please vork, please vork, please vork...!
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

_

Quote from the Author:
_

Neili

Ian cocks his head and gives Sebastian a questioning gaze.

"Picky? Why would anyone be picky with food? They're lucky to have a good chef. Heh...I've never understood noble taste."

He turns to the cook and smiles earnestly. "They're great. You'll probably be seeing alot more of me if I do get employed here."

Throndir

Pamela Goodsworth

"I'm glad! You'd be able to taste more of my cooking." Pamela smiled as she kept the tray up, waiting for any of them to pick one up.

Neili

Ian, having been raised as the antithesis of a gentleman, takes a handful of the questionable cookies. Within moments, they disappear into the chasm that is his stomach.

"Heh...almost inspires me to play a song, meeting all of you."

Throndir

Rina Goodsworth

Although Rina herself has never played an instrument well, there was a point in her life in which she attempted to. She wondered if Ian was serious about playing an instrument, the man did bring his guitar after all.

She kept silent however, and just kept glancing at the guitar the burglar carried with him.

Neili

Ian, after finishing his cookies, whirls the guitar case around and removes his guitar. It has a black body with a lighter gray neck and- surprisingly- is in very good condition, unlike the case. He plays a short tune, all the while with his eyes either closed or looking into the distance, and always smiling.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/44597627/Music/Original/Neili/Ian22.mp3