[Amelia] Chapter 8: Mendernich Treasury

Started by Throndir, December 10, 2018, 04:52:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mysticsage

Amelia moves to inspect the armor, "Do you you know what type of person they were, this first hero? I did not realize you could do the ritual multiple times."

[info]requested physical resist not adding any help from Matilda or Nyx
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20+2 : 1 + 2, total 3[/blockquote][/info]

Mysticsage

[info]hero point reroll
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20+2 : 8 + 2, total 10[/blockquote][/info]

Throndir

"A her actually... Our country wasn't really a country back then. It was the hero, and her partner who became the start of our royal bloodline. As for the ritual... It collects energies of some sort, and when there's enough of it, then the ritual can be cast to summon a new one again. It takes hundreds of years for it to collect again."

QuoteNote that you don't actually get affected by the disease until the first time it hits, so you would be feeling fine until you either save or fail a check. Though, since you know you were attacked by dirty rats, I'll still qualify that for having Matilda being able to help you with your save. We'll change your actions above and assume you ask Matilda to see if there is anything she can do to treat a potential disease.

Matilda had eventually come back and had told you to try some of the medication she brought with her. Corina also came. They examined you, along with asking you what you think may have happened. After describing the rats, Matilda had frowned.

Matilda decided to stay with you, with Corina heading back out. It was night time now, with only a candle to light up the room, Matilda was petting Nyx.

It was at that moment, you felt yourself start to weaken, a dizziness started to spread. However a moment later a translucent green notification window appeared in front of you.

[okay]Your wish is granted.[/okay]All of a sudden the dizziness disappeared, leaving only more questions at the strange notification as it disappeared.

QuoteRough Status
Amelia: Uninjured, Refreshed, Diseased (Days sick: 1, Successes: 1, Onset time: Late Evening)

Mysticsage

"So your nation didn't even originate from your homeworld?" she said getting closer to the armor, in particular, she was cautious not to touch it or breath to hard on it. She knew all too well what her parents would think if she tarnished a piece like this. Though knowing that there was another hero from another world that helped found this place helped some of the lingering puzzle pieces make more sense in the long run.

[info]Amelia will ask about general stories about the founding of the nation and its past[/info]

Amelia sleeps

[info]Aside from that, I think we can close out this thread my next goal is to kick this flu and keep studying religion. Once I get Akari and her brother moved in as well I want to maybe check on the guild and check out what types of low level missions are available for before and after the conference of clerics.

Maybe meet a low level adventurer with a fairy companion if you get my meaning lol depending on how time works out. Also I'd like nyx to go hunting more basically take the train action. [/info]

Throndir

"No, no.. Our nation was founded before we were sent here into the New World." The king chuckled. "Our founders was our first summoned hero, and her adventuring companion that became a king. You are our second summoned hero."

King Richmond then began detailing out the stories of the country's founding. Apparently there had been a coalition of monster tribes that had been terrorizing the lands back then. A hero was summoned to deal with the crisis, and eventually, she, and her companions, managed to defeat the enemies. When everything was done, the hero settled down with the adventurer, and she naturally become the person everyone looked up, and as a result became their first queen. Thus the kingdom of Bürsteig was born.

QuoteCreating new chapter soon

Mysticsage

[info]
second requested disease test
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20+2 : 5 + 2, total 7[/blockquote]
[/info]