[Amelia] Chapter 7: Bath-Time

Started by Throndir, December 02, 2018, 04:25:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throndir

《Chapter 7: Bath-Time 》

[info]《Summary
Amelia wakes up, Matilda barges in. They decide to bathe. Kurt was using the bath already. Kurt leaves to chase after Matilda. Matilda comes back. Matilda and Amelia talk. Amelia gets out, they have breakfast.

Characters Met
None

Returning Characters
Nyx
Amelia
Kurt

Information
Matilda's motivations and her skill with a sword
How Friend's List works

Developments
Matilda will show her brother her sword skills
[/info]Location: Amelia's room
Date: Day 4 - Morning

When you finally fell asleep, you had unique dreams. You were going on adventures, wielding weapons, as you went about saving the countryside and people. In those dreams, Nyx was at your side, and together the both of you banished demons and monsters alike. It was a vibrant dream, but when you finally woke up, you felt the opposite of vibrant.

The world seemed to move, that, or you were slightly dizzy. You were suffering from a light headache. There wasn't any other symptoms however.

You saw Nyx at the foot of your bed, still soundly asleep. It would have been a fine morning, if not for the pounding headache that assaulted you.

QuoteYou have a disease x2, the onset time for that is this evening when I'll have you roll Physical Resist for it. You don't actually suffer any penalties until late evening.

Rough Status
Amelia: Uninjured, Refreshed, Diseased (x2, Days sick: 0, Successes: 0, Onset time: Evening)

[include u=2]Amelia: Filth Fever x2, DC 13[/include]

Mysticsage

"Joy-" she said groggily struggling to get up from her bed as she clutched her head. The fights in the sewers had taken more out of her than she originally thought.  She would have to take it easy for the next couple of days, not that she minded. This was as good of an excuse as any to get some work done with the king in terms of understanding their current economic decisions among a number of other topics.

she got up to her feet slowly trying to steady the swimming of her head and then realizing with a sickening feeling that she did not take a shower last night which was not helping with her head. Nyx needed one too she realized as she saw his matted fur. She was planning on wearing one of the dresses Matilda had provided for her the other day to make a good impression but she needed to figure out how to get clean first.

Best to not look weak or uncertain she would probably have to meet a number of the royal advisors today and she had to at least look prepared. The dreams from the previous night also helped her get through her morning activities. This was also her big chance to check out the castle vault who knew what kind of strange treasures she could find when not trying to sneak in the dark.

Throndir

Nyx stirred awake the moment you did. He stretched and yawned before finally greeting you.

"Not feeling well?" Nyx asked. "The wounds from last night I healed up but... If you caught anything from them, I'm not sure how well Restore will work..." Nyx commented, concern in his voice.

Mysticsage

"We know Restore won't work based off of what we did at Akari's house, but if my symptoms get to bad you can heal the physical fatigue. Which I will probably need at least once by the end of the night. " Amelia sighed, "Both of us are going to be taking a bath this morning to get clean and fight off whatever we might be incubating." She said picking up Nyx with a sense of purpose. He didn't hate bath times when he was just a normal cat but she was not about to give him any time to complain or say that he had other things to do.

"Come on we are going to see if this castle has a bath that Matilda or one of the staff can point us towards and then we are going to get dressed and begin checking out the castle in earnest." She was pushing through with force of will alone she refused to let a sickness beat her in a foreign land.

Throndir

"A-ah, I actually was planning to-" Nyx began attempting to make an excuse as you picked him up, but the door suddenly opened.

"Oh... you're already awake..." Matilda said a bit dejectedly noticing that you already picked up Nyx. "I wanted to try that thing where the little sister sneaks into the bed of the older sibling..."

"I used to sneak into Kurt's room, but he's begun locking it ever since a few years ago..."

"But where are you headed?"

Mysticsage

"I'm sorry Matilda I'm not feeling too well this morning," Amelia said with a half smile. "Some other day for sure you can try to wake me up. Though I could use your help with something I was hoping to take a bath this morning to help with the aches and pains before I went about exploring the castle."

Pausing for a moment she figured this would get her attention, "of course I could use someone's help scrubbing my back if you are up to it-" she said hoping that would get her hooked in helping her.

Throndir

Matilda visibly lighted up.

"A bath! That is a great idea!" Matilda said excitedly. "Of course I'll help you scrub your back! You haven't been to the bathhouse yet in the castle have you? We'll have a change of clothes ready and everything else we need is already there, come with me!"

QuoteOnce you decide to follow her she'll lead the way.

Mysticsage

That all sounds fantastic Matilda," Amelia smiled
[info]Amelia follows holding Nyx the entire time.[/info]

Throndir

Eventually Matlida lead you to their bathhouse. The entire thing was separated into two main rooms. Upon entering, you were greeted with the first room, which was a changing room, and from there was another door that eventually lead to the actual bath itself. Opening the door to the changing room, Matilda pointed at some towels to the side, then pointed to what looked like a bar of soap.

"I'll get you your clothes..." Matilda said happily. "I'll be back in a couple of minutes though. Use one of those towels, then just use that door over there to get to the actual bath. Be careful where you step though, it's sometimes slippery!"

Just when she turned to fetch your clothing, she glanced back.

"Is it Liam, or Queen Amelia today?" She glanced at you, waiting for a confirmation before she would bolt out the door.

Mysticsage

"Amelia" She chuckled "I don't have plans to leave the castle today. "So you have free rein to choose what you like for me today so long as it is not hard to move in."

"can I also ask you to do me a few favors for me today Matilda can you ask around for when I could have a meeting with your father and the remaining advisors who are not busy as well as if I can get a tour of the vault?" Amelia said letting Nyx go for a moment to begin undressing.

"Also can you remind the guards and Kurt know to look out for a girl and her little brother named Akari. Kurt will know what I mean." Once Matilda was gone she finished getting undressed and then wrapped herself in a towel before picking Nyx up.

"Just so you know you are the only male who has seen me consistently naked since I was five. Don't think I do not realize what that means with your new ability to think. You better know how to handle yourself and take responsibility for that bit of personal insight. If I ever find you talking about my body your name will be taboo the world over for the hell that I will bring on your head." Amelia threatened totally even keel as she moved into the tiled area beyond the dressing room. She imagined like most public baths she would need to clean them both before getting into the water.

Throndir

The bathhouse of the castle was absolutely gorgeous and lavish. You were used to much smaller bathrooms. This particular one was a large room, decorated with pillars gilded in gold, with fountains serving as the spout where water came out of. There was a smaller pool, probably for younger children, while at the center was a much larger one that could potentially hold many people all at once.

However, there was one sight you did not expect to see.

[spoiler]
"A-A-Am-Amelia?!" Kurt's face was one of embarrassment. He was completed naked. He stood up out of shock. Which of course left nothing to the imagination.

You head a giggle behind you.

It was Matilda.

"Hahaha! Brother has his bath in the morning!"
[/spoiler]

A familiar translucent green window appeared.

[okay]You have gained a new title『Has Seen It All』
You have gained +1 WIS[/okay]

Mysticsage

In those few moments Amelia had seen more of a boy her own age then she had ever scene before. Some part of her brain said this was no big issue, neither of them had anything to hide, this was all just a mistake, after all, something they could laugh about and not dissolve into a puddle on the spot. After all, she liked her body. The other more primal side of her brain was screaming so loud she could feel her heartbeat in her ears and her entire body going flush at that exact moment.

Why in that exact moment she tried to strike a balance between the two halves when she was both sick and flustered she had no idea. But she tried it anyway and it went just about as well as whatever cruel god made this meet-cute would expect.

[spoiler]What happened next occurred so fast no one had a chance to stop it without divine intervention. First, she tried to make an excuse for not checking first, "Kurt, I'm so sorry I didn't realize anyone was here. I promise I have not seen anyth-" then she tried to quickly turn around to give him a sense of modesty completely forgetting about both how unstable she was given her new sickness, and the warning about how slippery the tiles were. She managed one step before losing her balance.

Her head swam at exactly the wrong moment fueled by stress, embarrassment, and rat poison causing her to not even manage to turn around before both sliding and falling forward Nyx in her arms directly into Kurt. This ungraceful attempt at ice skating occurred with enough force that Amelia grabbed anything she could mainly Kurt in an attempt to stabilize herself. It was not successful as Kurt, Nyx, and Amelia all naked go into the largest bath.

For a good five seconds, Amelia could not tell up from down as she didn't even realize she was in the murky herbal water of the bath. All she knew was that she was holding onto two squirming shapes and she was not letting go. At least until all three heads broke the surface and she realized what had happened as she clung to Nyx to try to keep some of her dignity.

[/spoiler]

Mysticsage

[info]please also remember her improved grappler fear if either want to escape until she regains herself [/info]

Throndir

[info]You have gained a Heroic Action Point[/info]

"A-A-Am-Amelia! Y-Yo-You're holding o-on-"

Kurt had said, his features completely red. You recall that you were, just moments ago, holding on to something that felt strange, a bit wriggly, slightly hairy, but not as hairy as Nyx.

Matilda herself was laughing uncontrollably.

"Hahaha! That was too good!"

"Matilda von Engel!"

Matilda stopped laughing, then she stuck a tongue out.

"Yikes!" She said as she began running.

Mysticsage

As soon as Kurt said something she let him go completely all the while clinging to her sopping wet cat who she was using as a barrier not thinking or caring that Nyx was not only seeing her body but acting like a make shift swim top. Her only saving grace was the fact that the water was to opaque to see through.

"I'm so sorry!" She said wading away from the boy quickly to the other end of the pool and submerging herself completely as if she was a shame powered submarine with a cat head parascope that shesheld above the water wishing she could dissappear and glad that the water hid her almost entirely.