[Zurlane] Chapter 3: Ride of the Valkyries

Started by Throndir, August 10, 2018, 03:41:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Licel

Zurlane nod to Alvilda with a smile.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Zurlane continues to close the distance to Iona.

"Of course we will Iona, I need you to get as many of your sisters armed with a bow as possible, anyone that can still shoot. We are going to cut the enemies off from their main force and cause disorder. While we prepare our fire get a volley of arrows going it will buy us extra time to get the blaze going."

Zurlane motions Iona to run with him while he explains the plan to her.

"We are going to immolate our foe and purge their filth. Do what you can to assist Alvilda in making the largest bonfire you can and take heart. When the fire is burning as grand and as hot as our resolve, we will set our arrows alight and show them our vengeance!"

"I will give the order to fire. Our goal with this blaze is to fire over our warriors heads and burn the enemies. In doing this we will burn the fields and create a great wall of fire that will prevent the enemy from giving chase, at the very least we will slow them down."

"Here's where your work begins, while we fire our flaming arrows, you and your sisters who can take the skies will take torches with you and drop them wherever you can around the enemy. We will cause pockets of burning that will sew confusion and fear in their ranks and with the goddesses good will... the fire will surround our enemies and will consume them."

"Now quickly! I'll catch up!"
Thank you for letting me fight in the war.

Throndir

"In our group... only 3 of us here can take flight. Mine princess, Eydis, and I can fly. If tis fire that thou art looking for, we have a storage house o'er near the southern gates that stores such things... Tinder, wood, oil, and the like."

After the dialogue Iona salutes, then will fly off.

QuoteCan you include a step by step list of what you plan to do? Want to see if there are any rolls involved. Include steps you want to take, along with what steps you want the Valkyrie to take, or how many other groups you plan to group up.

Continued in Chapter 4: The Fires of Hiedelswatch