Character Sheet Template for New Players

Started by Throndir, July 23, 2018, 06:14:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throndir

Character Sheet for Origin World
Specific DM Request: Your character dies, or gets transported in the middle of your character's vacation. Not required, but makes the title of our series slightly more fitting!

Select then paste the below into a new topic in this subfourm. The Subject title of the new thread should be your character's name.

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Occupation:[/b] Student, unemployed, etc
[b]Physical Description:[/b] Physical looks, clothes, etc
[b]Country of Origin:[/b] Can be made-up.
[b]Approximate Origin Earth Year Calendar Date:[/b] Anytime from the year 2000 to 2050 preferred, but not required - Gives me an idea of current technology level your character is used to.
[b]Quirk:[/b] Think of 1 or more defining traits that makes this character interesting. If you can't really think of one, consider this optional.
[b]Hobbies:[/b] List at least 3 items.
[b]Personality:[/b] Atleast a few sentences. Can include examples of interactions.
[b]Intellectual capabilities:[/b] (or lack of) Atleast a few sentences. Can include examples.
[b]Physical capabilities:[/b] (or lack of) Atleast a few sentences. Can include examples.
[b]Likes:[/b] Atleast 3 items.
[b]Dislikes:[/b] Atleast 3 items.
[b]Strengths:[/b] Atleast 1 item.
[b]Weaknesses:[/b] Atleast 1 item.
[b]Biography:[/b] Atleast 1 paragraph. If you feel how you die is strongly related to your character, feel free to mention it here too. If they had education, mention it. What their favorite subjects were. Graduation. Degree. Certifications. Professional training, etc.
[b]Misc:[/b] Any other note you wish to give me which might help me either understand your character more, or something you prefer like the following (though as always I have the final say, as I need to ensure everything works fine for the RP's story, these are just suggestions for me, and to help me understand what you're looking for in the RP, assume you don't get any of these so you're not too let down, remember, I aim to make things random):
-A suggestion on how you entered the New World
-If you want your character to die or not before entering the New World
-Any other specific requests
[b]Abilities[/b]
Allocate 64 points to the following Abilities (minimum 6, and maximum 18):
STR:
DEX:
CON:
INT:
WIS:
CHA: