Previous topic - Next topic

Mysticsage

Kryas readies an attack with his bow incase of monster attack

[spoiler]To hit
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20+3 : 19 + 3, total 22[/blockquote]

Damage
[blockquote]Rolled 1d8 : 7, total 7[/blockquote][/spoiler]

Oath

As the group moves into the next room, they continue to make quite a lot of noise. While Olette searches and throws everything aside, Sophie uncovers a large open container that has 90 coins and a chain shirt of size for an average human. Kryas stands towards the back, with bow readied in case something leaps out of the darkness. Kin and Carmilla uncover nothing new, and the next room seems to be empty as far as they can tell. As Sophie searches, Chadra is following her around tugging at her shirt slightly confused as to what is going on.
[spoiler]
See this thread for Out of character discussion & looting. http://forums.fantasyworldcreations.com/the-guild-of-galas'nor/(ooc)-the-battle-for-the-storehouse

Rolls, effects, summary:
[spoiler]
Kin:Search, spot, listen, all turn up nothing.
Kryas: readies an attack
Sophie: Searched, found a container. 90 coins, chain shirt (medium)
Olette: makes a bunch of noise searching, finds nothing.
Chadra: Moves up to sophie
Carmilla: Spots, Listens, uncovers nothing.
[/spoiler]

Stats
[spoiler]
QuoteRound 3 in progress - Still to move: Kryas, Sophie, Ollete, Chadra,

Missed Turns:
Carmilla .5

Damage Dealt

Spells/Abilities/Potions/Items used since the day started:

Party HP
Kin: 22/22,
Kryas: 18/18,
Sophie: 8/8,
Mimic: 2/2,
Olette: 7/7,
Chadra: 12/12,
Carmilla: 13/13,

Area Effects

[/spoiler]

Map
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Linwelin

Kin groans, the walks casually, yet still on guard, into the next room. "Awww, nothing again? He groans, not loudly, but not exactly quiet. It was meant for himself, but he's not one to keep to himself all that well. Kin takes a look around one last time before searching in detail, wanting to make sure he doesn't stumble into anything.

Where the hell are these things...?

[spoiler]
Gonna listen, spot and search again, hopefully getting at least a decent roll this time XD

[blockquote]Listen:  1d20+3 : 19 + 3, total 22[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Spot:  1d20+1 : 5 + 1, total 6[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Search:  1d20+1 : 17 + 1, total 18[/blockquote][/spoiler]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

?Why did your first encounter end up as yourselves?? -Ella

?What'd he drop?? -Lance, asking about loot from a slain enemy.
?Well, he dropped his arms.? -Linwelin, after slicing off said enemy's arms.

Fayleen: "It's my sister..."
Kedric: "Did she fall into a hole? THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!"
Fayleen: "No! I mean, what, how did you even-" -Throndir
*Her sister had actually fallen in a hole.

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
"Because no one else thought of it." - Kryas Windsell
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

dragoonia

Carmilla walks carefully into the center of the next room uneasy about the lack of mobility from the trogs.
"It might just be me, but I'm really not comfortable with the absence of our enemies... It seems almost too quiet..."
She scouts the room carefully looking to see if there are any signs of the trogs at all other than their horrible stench. She also keeps her focus into hearing anything out of the ordinary.
[spoiler][blockquote]Listen:  1d20+2 : 13 + 2, total 15[/blockquote][/spoiler]
[spoiler][blockquote]Spot:  1d20+0 : 2, total 2[/blockquote][/spoiler]

Neko

Sophie's eyes lit up at her discovery. Coins, and some sort of chain shirt. She wasn't super interested in the items herself, but she was always happy to find something! Like usual, she followed behind the others, never the type to be up front. Mimic continued listening for anything suspicious. ?I wonder what else we can find here!? Sophie thought excitedly, her words directed toward her raven. Mimic shrugged his feathers, like usual, his excitement not quite matching Sophie's. The maid suddenly felt a tug on her dress, the ever so puzzling Chadra giving sending her a confused look. ?We're looking for trogs silly!? Sophie whispered to the warrior. ?We're going to help the poor fur traders get this place back, by removing the monsters.? She explained. How did Chadra not know this...or maybe she was just joking aorund?

[spoiler]
Sophie is staying behind Kin.

Mimic

Spot [blockquote]Rolled 1d20+7 : 13 + 7, total 20[/blockquote]
Listen [blockquote]Rolled 1d20+5 : 10 + 5, total 15[/blockquote]

[spoiler]

Oath

QuoteEveryone please roll a fortitude save.

As Carmilla and Kin make their way towards the center of the room, two javalin come flying their way. Carmilla manages to dodge the one coming for her, but Kin is not so lucky and takes a hit right to the shoulder. Sophie approaches just in time to see the hit land, and the offenders are two troglodytes that have been hiding in the corner. The stench coming from their bodies is something most foul, as you feel your lungs coming under immense discomfort.

[spoiler]

Rolls, effects, summary:
[spoiler]
Kin: Hit by Javalin for 2 damage
Kryas:
Sophie:
Olette:
Chadra:
Carmilla: dodges javalin
[/spoiler]

Stats
[spoiler]
QuoteRound 4 in progress - Still to move: Kin, Kryas, Sophie, Ollete, Chadra, Carmilla.

Missed Turns:
Carmilla .5
Kryas .5
Ollete .5

Damage Dealt

Party HP
Kin: 20/22, 19 AC
Kryas: 18/18,
Sophie: 8/8,
Carmilla: 13/13, 14 AC

Area Effects

[/spoiler]

Map
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Linwelin

[spoiler][blockquote]Fortitude save:  1d20+5 : 19 + 5, total 24[/blockquote][/spoiler]

Kin grimaced as the javelin plunges into his shoulder. "GAH!" He shouts in pain, shrugging it off as the weapon falls to the ground. Armor is such a great thing to have, huh? He thinks to himself. But you know what's better? These damned lizards finally showed themselves!

Kin then turns to them as shouts, "'Bout time you showed yourselves, was beginning to think you'd just let us walk through your 'new home'. Oh, right, it's NOT YOUR HOME!" And with that properly stated, Kin was back up and sprinting up to the two trogs. He bent low, allowing the greatsword to slide cleanly out of the sheath on his back, leading right into a deadly diagonal slice across the nearest trog. "I don't care who hit me, I'm saying it's YOU!"

[spoiler]
[blockquote]Attack:  1d20+4 : 7 + 4, total 11[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Damage:  2d6+5 : 5, 5 + 5, total 15[/blockquote][/spoiler]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Bootman

[spoiler] Save: [blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 19, total 19[/blockquote][/spoiler]

Chadra didn't really smell the beasts, her own odor blocking it out. The woman noticed weapons getting thrown at people around her with passing interest. She casually stepped up to the two attack figures, positioned herself carefully, and swung at both of them with two quick slashes.

[roll]   

Steel Wind used.

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20+9 : 20 + 9, total 29[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6+7 : 6, 3 + 7, total 16[/blockquote]

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20+9 : 13 + 9, total 22[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6+7 : 2, 6 + 7, total 15[/blockquote]

[/roll]

Afterwards, she turned back and looked at dress-girl with an odd look. "Enemies, right?"

Neko

?Ohmygosh.? Sophie instinctively clasped her hands over her nose, the stench of trog becoming much stronger. ?I told you they were awful.? Mimic said, shaking his head at the smell. Kin went at the beasts with little hesitation, which to Sophie was no surprise. Chadra was quick to act as well. It wasn't until after the warrior had acted, she asked Sophie the question.

?Yeah, If you see those, attack them!?
Sophie told Chadra, her own hands muffling her voice. She realized at this point the warrior hadn't been kidding about  being confused. ?You got this! Do your best ok!?

[spoiler]
Fort save
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20+2 : 2 + 2, total 4[/blockquote]

Using orate. ?You got this! Do your best ok!?
[/spoiler]

Mysticsage

Kryas smelling the stench of the beasts with his Elven sense he quickly moved up and walked directly behind Sophie and Mimic to take a shot with his arrows at the creatures.

[spoiler]Fortitude save
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20+2 : 9 + 2, total 11[/blockquote]

to hit with arrow
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20+2 : 19 + 2, total 21[/blockquote]

Damage
[blockquote]Rolled 1d8 : 5, total 5[/blockquote] [/spoiler]

Oath

[spoiler]
Saving throw for Carmilla. [blockquote]Rolled 1d20+1 : 15 + 1, total 16[/blockquote]

Oath

QuoteKryas and Sophie have become Sickened. This causes a ?2 penalty on all attack rolls, weapon damage rolls, saving throws, skill checks, and ability checks. and lasts for 10 rounds.

Sophie and Kryas begin coughing, it seems like the stench had really gotten to them. Kin went charging in, and Chandra went around him. Aiming for a nice diagonal slash, Kin missed his mark, the troglodyte that had attacked him managed to avoid the counter attack. As Chandra whirled around, both trogs absorbed blows ,one being downed instantly. Kryas powered through the stench and managed to move up and let an arrow loose, it found its mark. After being slashed by Chandra, an arrow burrowed into the shoulder of the troglodyte that was still standing and it went down with a hiss. As quickly as they appeared, the two troglodytes had been vanquished.

Carmilla can see a door to the east, and an archway to the west.

[spoiler]

Rolls, effects, summary:
[spoiler]
Kin: Attacks, misses.
Kryas: Gets sickened, moves up and shoots an arrow, hits for 5 damage
Sophie: Orates giving allies +1 to rolls
Olette:
Chadra: Uses Steel Whirlwind, hits two trogs, one for 17 one for 16.
Carmilla:
[/spoiler]

Stats
[spoiler]
QuoteRound 4 in progress - Still to move:  Ollete, Carmilla.

Missed Turns:
Carmilla .5
Kryas .5

Damage Dealt
Trog 1: 22
Trog 2: 17

Party HP
Kin: 20/22, 19 AC
Kryas: 18/18, Sickened 10 rounds
Sophie: 8/8, Sickened 10 rounds
Carmilla: 13/13, 14 AC

Area Effects

[/spoiler]

Map
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Linwelin

"Well...that was expected. Just didn't know when!" He laughed, rubbing and stretching his shoulder to make sure it was well after the hit.

The stench was awful, worse than the water closet after Golas gets to it. These things did NOT bathe, nor...do anything remotely clean. Kin was VERY glad they stayed underground now, and had NO interest in how they made weapons anymore. I wouldn't touch their crafts wih a 10ft pole...there's nothing beautiful about them.

"So, Elf-eyes, see anything of interest?" He asks bluntly, looking around himself.

[spoiler]
Moves up to near Carmilla, then scouts for himself.

[blockquote]Spot:  1d20+1 : 19 + 1, total 20[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Search:  1d20+1 : 19 + 1, total 20[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Listen:  1d20+3 : 12 + 3, total 15[/blockquote][/spoiler]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

_

Quote from the Author:
_

Burdenking

Ollete turned towards the commotion that was heard behind her, holding a pile of moldy old furs " Oooh, Some bad frog men seem to be antsy!" she said, twirling around on the tip of her toes and then ran towards the fight, shaking her Urumi out for battle, the sound of metal sheets shaking and warbling as it hit the ground and slashed a groove in the stone.

But a look of disappointment came about when she saw they died before she could get to them " Aww...they broke." she said, swinging her urumi back into its curled state.

Bootman

Chadra absently walks back to Sophie, staring at Kin for a few moments before she turned to the maid. "Dress. I like Greatsword." She says simply, looking back at Kin.

The woman then pauses and her hand grabs onto Sophie's skirt again. There was a little smile on her face afterwards. Then she looked around the room, realizing she hadn't check if there were no more. There were many more shifty blurs, but she wasn't sure if they were the 'Trogs'.

"Are they all dead?" She asked lazily.