Salutations :3

Started by Yas!, November 20, 2013, 12:32:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yas!

Hello!
I was once a member os FWC before now, known then as Yasumi, I am now Yas! I am good friends with the renowned Throndir, have been for awhile now, and it's what keeps bringing me back onto the forums :)

I am a student attending the Northwest College of Art and Design, working on my BFA in visual communication. I plan to get my degrees and become a comic sci-fi/fantasy author and illustrator. I do art in pen, ink, charcoal, and graphite proficiently, and many other medium as well. I love art! Ever since I can remember, it has been the main focus of the field I desire to achieve. I also like to write, and though I know I'm not the best, this girl's got a little bit of skill ;}

Lance

Wow, welcome back, Yasumi!

Long time no see. I'm liking that future aspiration of yours-to become a "comic sci-fi/fantasy author and illustrator." You should post up some of your works sometime, if it's not too much trouble. Anyways...

Glad to have you back,
Lance
"A wish? Okay, genie, make me a ham sandwich."

Throndir

Yas! Welcome back.

For all those who don't know her, she's been with FWC since at the beginning. Known her for jut as long too. :D

Also, I still haven't created the setting for the Tenai RP since I wasn't sure when you were going to register. But we also have the Guild of Galas'nor RP, as well as an anime inspired RP by Mysticsage. I've copied and pasted synopsis of each. Let me know which one you're most interested in and we'll roll with that.

The Guild of Galas'nor
Current activity: Really active
Posts per day: If you join an active mission, it'll be frequent. But we can always set up a small-scale Freeform RP so it'll go slow. Likewise if you want to do a D&D 3.5 one in this setting, I can always DM a game that I post really slow in.
System: D&D 3.5 (means dices and stats), there's also a purely freeform section if you want to do that instead.
World: Generic fantasy medieval world. Includes everything D&D would have.
The Guild of Galas'nor, located in the bustling city of Ternadan, is known for their willingness to accept any job from the mundane to the extraordinary. A group of individuals bonded through adventures, as well as their common link to the guild. Take your role as a member of the guild, and take on missions. They'll do it for fun of course, but the rewards seem to always catch their eye...

The Tenai
Current activity: Still in planning.
Posts per day: Since I'm the one startin this I'll explictly put once or twice a week, since I know you can't get online much.
System: Light d20 with an emphasis on trying ot be freeform. System will probably just be used for combat. No 'Dungeon Master' will be required.
World: Post-apoclyptic fantasy world. Read a bit of the Tenai history: click here.

Senkai Henkan
Current activity: Just about to start
Posts per day: Up to Mystic, but I think this will be frequent.
System: OVA, it's an anime roleplaying system, not too sure of all the details.
World: Modern world.
Life is made up of choices both big and small. It is those choices that decide everything about our lives. When a mysterious Babylonian curse is set loose on a rural American community that is slowly infecting everyone and everything it is a up to a key few to make sense of the strange happenings. All the while making choices that could define all of our fates like a virus the curse is slowly warping their reality into that of an anime. Will they be able to stop the ever quickening spiral of insanity, or will the entire planet be swept into the madness being overseen by the shadows? Come see how the story unfolds.

Oath

Welcome back! Though I am not sure if we were ever around at the same time. Hopefully you enjoy your time here especially since it seems like the community is booming again!