Greetings from Kazamatta

Started by Kazamatta, April 09, 2012, 03:46:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kazamatta

I was looing around for different things to help me create a text based rpg game and stumbles upon Legendary Tales. Downloaded and started using it was kinda lost. Found the LTW and it helped me get better at what i was doing and have a better understanding of what can be done with it. I asked to be a member of the LTW and Throndir refered me to this site and so I joined looking to find people who may be able to help me if i have any questions. also once I get the game im working on bout halfway i wanna find people to try it and tell me what i should change or maybe even add. Other than that its nice to see like minded people all in one place. Thanks Throndir for telling me about this place.

Throndir

Pleased to have you aboard. Hasabushi and I have enough knowledge of LT to be able to help you out, we'd be glad to answer any questions you have on it, and if you want help on your project be sure to ask. You should post your project, and if you'd like I can reserve a subsection on the forums for your project, you just have to tell me what subsections to add, and their descriptions.

Welcome to FWC!

lightspeed15

Yay!! :bounce:

New member!! Let's all give him a nice, big hug!! :beer:

Emperor Wilbers

Wow! A new member! Great to meet you!

:bounce:

Hasabushi

Lance

Abit late, but well met.  (panda)
"A wish? Okay, genie, make me a ham sandwich."