[OOC] Whistling Pass

Started by Manzokushi, December 01, 2012, 11:34:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Manzokushi

It has not really come up yet but if it should. But as a side note, I have moved a few players up and will keep them in the rear in auto pilot until the players pick them back up. Also feel free to drop any questions or concerns here.

Manzokushi

So far everyone is doing a pretty good job. Just please try not to assume that I know where you are moving. Like most use the directions North, South, East, West, North West, etc to define movements. Each square is 5 feet so if your base movement is 30 you have 6 squares per round to move. If you move more than 1 diagonal at a time, every even Diagonal costs 10. So, 5,10,5,10 etc. I hope this clears up what I am referring too. Please attempt to use this method every time.

If you desire more information on these movements it can be found here.
http://www.d20srd.org/srd/combat/movementPositionAndDistance.htm#tacticalMovement

Manzokushi

Roll greed or need for these, or pass. That would be a regular 1d20 roll without any modifiers. Unless if you found them, you get to put a +5 modifier to it. If I do not get a roll within 48 hours (ish) of posting this, it is assumed that you passed. If an item is more than just one, it will have parenthesis denoting how many there are. You may roll for the whole set or a just a single one.

[Everyone found these items among the dead. No bonuses for this loot phase.]

Post the rolls in this thread.

Medium Battle Axe (2)
Steel Shield (2)
Medium Leather Armor (2)
Short Bow
Opal
50gold coins

Throndir

Greed on all.

Medium Battle Axe (2)
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 19, total 19[/blockquote]