'Ello all!

Started by Kai927, November 29, 2012, 12:00:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kai927

'Ello, new to the forums, but not to roleplaying, especially of the forum based variety. Anyways, a friend was talking to me about a game he plays here on the forum and I thought I'd take a look and see about possibly joining in on said game, or any of the others here for that matter.

So, looking forward to gaming with you fine people and hoping that just because my avatar looks hugge in the corner of my screen, it doesn't become huge when I post...

EDIT: It does make it huge. That is irritating....Let's see if I can figure out how to fix this issue.

Lance

Welcome to the FWC ^^

And you may have to crop out some of your avatar in order to make it smaller. Personally, I'd just remove the cat ;p

Anyways, enjoy your stay.

(panda)
"A wish? Okay, genie, make me a ham sandwich."

Throndir

Heya and welcome to the forums!

Just curious who invited you? And your friend probably meant the Guild of Galas'nor one we're running atm.

kai927

Thanks for the welcome.

And I don't think he actually extended an invitation. He was just talking about it and asking for some build advice, and gave me a link to the forum when I asked. So really, I invited myself along. I'm polite like that. Oh, and to answer your question, it was Bootman. And it turns out that I know Neko too. And have gamed with Burden King.

Huh, first time I joined a gaming forum already knowing people in it.

Manzokushi

Welcome Kai, look forward to gaming with you. :)

Neko

Hey there welcome to the forum! =D