[OOC] Temple of Dorgan

Started by Throndir, November 14, 2012, 05:24:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throndir

OOC topic for the Temple of Dorgan.

I'll be starting the play thread when everyone (or atleast mostly everyone) on group 2are ready with their sheets.

Group 2 are as follows:

Terra
Neko
Linwelin
Eireleen
Lightspeed15
Kazamatta
Milk
KainBloodbane
Lightningsun

In the chance we have more active posters in group 2, than in group 1, I may move some people to group 1. There's also the chance that the people above will end up dropping, so we'll see.

Throndir

Terra decided to drop out.

I'm still awaiting on responses from Lightningsun, KainBloodbane, LS15, and Kazamatta.

Kain

Here I am! (Kain Bloodbane formerly). I will try to make a character for this game, but no promises. I think I will most likely watch how it's played (never done an online hack n slash by forum) and join another one, but we shall see :)

I write, I draw, and I turn into an eagle during sex.
Also I play Swift and Vanil.

Throndir

lol Welcome back Kain! :D

I think most members who were during your era have long since left. Hmm.. DNDREMIX, if you remember him, might come back to join the RP too.

Anyways glad to have you back on board!

Oh Linwelin, no need for initiative. XD Just movement and your actions.

Throndir

Had to roll an initiative since you rolled one Lin, wanted to see who attacked first between you or the creature.

When you guys roll your attacks, or any rolls, don't add the temporary buff effects of spells and any other ability, I might accidently add the modifiers twice. So just roll the base rolls found in your character sheet. Unless you make it very clear that you added the temporary bonus modifiers.

Throndir

Lin! Are you moving up in order to examine the pinned corpse?

Throndir

Roll greed or need for these, or pass. That would be a regular 1d20 roll without any modifiers. Unless if you found them, you get to put a +5 modifier to it. If I do not get a roll within 48 hours (ish) of posting this, it is assumed that you passed. If an item is more than just one, it will have parenthesis denoting how many there are. You may roll for the whole set or a just a single one.

Post the rolls in this thread.

Cabinet
Ivory Statuette
Gold bracelet
Incense
Holy book (Dorgan)
Moss agate (2)

Eireleen

Branwen watches with mild amusement as her companions quibble over such trivialities.

Neko

For the Gold bracelet: [blockquote]Rolled 1d20+5 : 18 + 5, total 23[/blockquote]

For the Moss agates (2):  [blockquote]Rolled 1d20+5 : 10 + 5, total 15[/blockquote]

Manzokushi

For the Ivory Statue: [blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 11, total 11[/blockquote]

For the Holy Book: [blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 10, total 10[/blockquote]

Linwelin

Greed:
[blockquote]Moss agate(2): 1d20 : 13, total 13[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Incense: 1d20 : 20, total 20[/blockquote]
[roll[{Ivory Statue:}1d20[/roll]
[blockquote]Gold Bracelet: 1d20 : 4, total 4[/blockquote]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

?Why did your first encounter end up as yourselves?? -Ella

?What'd he drop?? -Lance, asking about loot from a slain enemy.
?Well, he dropped his arms.? -Linwelin, after slicing off said enemy's arms.

Fayleen: "It's my sister..."
Kedric: "Did she fall into a hole? THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!"
Fayleen: "No! I mean, what, how did you even-" -Throndir
*Her sister had actually fallen in a hole.

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
"Because no one else thought of it." - Kryas Windsell
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Linwelin

Yay typos lol

[blockquote]Ivory Statue: 1d20 : 14, total 14[/blockquote]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Throndir

Alright. I'll update the inventory sheets shortly.

Sophie Cain
Gold bracelet
Moss Agate

Jornathel Mithraiian
Holy book (Dorgan)

Kin Sheel
Ivory statue
Incense
Moss Agate

Throndir

Lin, I'll treat your action as a double move action. So a 30ft movement altogether. I'll use your attack roll the next time you are indeed able to close the gap. So you don't have to post for next round if you don't want to. (Next round for you will be auto set to a move then attack).

Linwelin

Haha, I didn't realize how far away I was. Thanks :P
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

_

Quote from the Author:
_