Oh Snap!

Started by Neko, May 01, 2012, 10:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neko

Title c-c-c-c-c-ombo breaker!

Hello hello. ^ u^

Neko here, the spammer of emoticons (I'll attempt not to over-do it). >_>
Found these forums because of Throndir! I met him through the MMO Mabinogi.
I'm also Ella's bestest friend. <3

Let's seeee....I'm 21!
I like roleplay, though I tend to do it a lot...then take long breaks from it.
Love me some games~. Super Smash Bros = Best thing ever.
Dungeons and Dragons is pretty fun. Although after playing the in depth games, I've come to prefer more laid back versions of it (Also Pathfinder).
I also love anime and cosplay! Good stuff.
I have an obsession with cat girls and boys. ._.

Welp, those be the basics.

-Neko =^u^=

Ella

Whoooooo~ Welcome to the forums~ I think its funny the intro titles that everyone else did. They all copied me!

Also, we need to teach Jo how to play D&D Ian's way, cause he's way too technical with his way of playing. XD

Hasabushi

Hey Neko welcome to the boards. :D. Glad to have you on board and don't worry I for one tend to use the k.i.s.s. approach to my games. Keep it simple stupid. Lol. To much technicality can wear you out rather quickly.

Throndir

Oh yes it does. It was so stressful spending 30 min+ for every round of the RP. I'm thinking of lightening it up now (thus why I started that zombie rp). Won't be so heavy in mechanics.

Chr- Sky! I never knew you played Super Smash Bros. xD; teh omg I should so challenge you sometime. I'm not so good at it, but I loved the series since the N64 one. The first time I played it, I had no idea what to do and just kept spamming all the buttons to see what happens. D:

But welcome to the forums. x3 I was thinking of inviting you sooner, but I'm not sure how much of a forumer person you are. :o

FWC's just a small lil community. These days we mainly just do roleplaying and forum games. But some of our past activities included using our imagination to create history on made-up worlds, making text-based games, and showing off art/writing/poetry.

Neko

@Ella
Haha. xD I don't think I'd be any good in teaching how to play. I was never the DM so. >.>

@Hasabushi
K.i.s.s. approach? I haven't heard of that before. xD

@Throndir
Oh gosh you have no idea. I had a super smash Bros. marathon with my friends the other night. I'm not very competitive normally, but when it comes to that game...I refuse to lose. >:C Hehe~.

I used to spend ridiculous amounts of time on GaiaOnline so, I like forums. xD

Throndir

Oh, more of a reason to play SSB. xD

I remember spending hours playing SSB. Mario Kart too back when we had it.

Neko

I have Mario Kart as well. xD Go Peach! 8D

Emperor Wilbers

[Wow. Tight community.]

Welcome! I'm not sure what else to say. lol 

Neko

Well, thanks for the welcome! XD