[Side Job] Young Blood

Started by pringerbeam, February 26, 2019, 12:52:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oath

"I'm just a fellow that was asked to stop this kid from getting himself into more trouble. Honestly don't know the kid, but its a favor for a friend. Doubles as a good excuse to check out a new bar. Gotta say I like your stuff. You have any idea where I might be able to find  the guys from yesterday?" Jing swirled the drink in his glass and took another sip.

pringerbeam

"The morgue I guess.  But something tells me the punk was SINless so I dunno, nearest ditch?  And fuck if I know where his buddy went.  As for Ray..."  You notice the telltale glint of avarice in the elf's eye.  "How much is it worth to you?  You know, I can't just finger one of my associates for nothing."  He grins slyly as he swirls the ice cubes around in his glass.

Oath

"Good question. Ray sounds like he can take care of himself, so I'm not so sure that I need to find him."
Jing responded to Zephyr's message.

[info] Flea>> You think we can find this guy without giving up some scratch?[/info]

Mysticsage

[info]>Z: that's your call man, I am not in tune with the techno magics, but my method will require one to find the other. I only have a base imprint so if I know where Ray is it makes it easier to find sam assuming Sam is hunting Ray. I need something to shrink the search radius. Assuming my hunch is right.[/info]

Oath

[info] Flea >> If the kid isn't gonna listen to his own people, he probably wouldn't listen to us. Finding Ray might be our best bet, since we'll likely have to blind side the kid with some force to get him to go home, instead of washing up somewhere down river.[/info]

Mysticsage

[info]>Z: Get us something to find Ray, and if Sam is as stupid as we think, I can find him with a bit of luck. I have his general signature memorized[/info]

Oath

Jing glanced over at Ray. "However, if I did want to talk to Ray, what do you think it would take to arrange a meeting?"

pringerbeam

The elf leans back on his stool and strokes his chin pensively.  "Well we're all friendly here, so how's about a favor?  At a time and value of my choosing of course."

Oath

"Not the biggest fan of a owing favors, but it's not a bad deal. I'd prefer if whatever you need in the future isn't too messy, but can't control what you need help with." Jing wasn't too excited about owing someone, but at least he saved some money currently.

pringerbeam

"Excellent, always good to have someone owe you."  Said the elf as he put down his drink for once and stuck out his hand for a shake.  "The name's Vincent Romano.  You?"

Oath

Jing accepted the handshake. "Jing Yang. Some people call me Joe. Always happy to meet someone new. Glad we could see eye to eye."

pringerbeam

"Oh, I'm sure we'll be good friends Joe.  Ray is working guard duty at one of our establishments run out of the back of a deli."  He pulled out his comlink and flicked up an ARO with his details and the name of the deli: Taste of Italy Delicatessen.  He returns his glass to its rightful place in his hand and takes a sip.  "Don't call me I'll call you.  And don't try and jew me out of this favor.  I've got a reputation to uphold."

Oath

"They might say a lot of things about me, but I never back out of a deal." Jing finished his drink and set the glass down on the bar. "I should be getting a move on, thanks for the info." He left the bar, heading back towards his van to meet with Zephyr and give him the new information.