Not another riddle....

Started by Wolfrin Fenris, June 28, 2016, 10:58:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfrin Fenris

[spoiler]I think I wanna get in on this mini mission stuff XD.[/spoiler]

[info]This mini-mission is for up to two players. One character per person. A second player has 3 days from the time the first player joins to join. If a second player doesnt join in that time, the mission will start and be closed to newcomers. 30g and a suprise reward await.[/info]

Posted on the guild board is a most unusual document.

Discarded in the street, this parchment was picked up by a guild member. When they failed to solve the riddle they brought it back to the guild, hanging it on the board. Although its been stepped on, iss poorly worded, and doesn't rhyme, your curiosity gets the better of you. Being more clever then the original member who found it, you find yourself on Crastman Lane just before midday, knowing that the reference to "10 craftsman" is a reference to the 10 shops set up on this lane.

Now if only you could figure out what the rest of the mad ramblings mean....
BEEP

Dan-e

Markus was at least smart enough to know that he wasn't very. Nonetheless, he was very interested in the riddle and trying to learn what he could about the surroundings of Craftsman's Lane since he made it this far. What do you think Charles, should we give this riddle a shot? Markus mumbled looking down to his chest. After a thoughtful pause he nodded and continued Aye, might be a good chance to exercise the old thinker... things hadn't quite been the same up there since I had that fall from the trapeze. He continued, Good thing you were there to catch me though Charles, saved my life for sure! Markus smiled to himself before starting to walk around investigating the area.

[info]Perception check to see if anything is identifiable with the posting on the guild board: [blockquote]Rolled 1d20+7 : 13 + 7, total 20[/blockquote][/info]

Linwelin

Vladimir walks up beside his ally as he reads the poster. "A riddle, is it? I admit, I'm not the best at these kinds of things. What say we put our two heads together on this?" Vladimir realized then that he'd never actually spoken to the man beside him. Turning and extending his hand, Vladimir greets him, "Sorry, I don't believe I've made your acquaintance before. My name is Vladimir Ludvik. You are?"

After the introduction, Vladimir begins mulling the puzzle over in his mind. Well, it mentions being found among tools. I get that line...so a shop that sells tools. That should narrow it down.

[info]Vladimir searches his memory of the shops for any clues.

[blockquote]Intelligence:  1d20 : 8, total 8[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Wisdom  1d20 : 10, total 10[/blockquote][/info]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

?Why did your first encounter end up as yourselves?? -Ella

?What'd he drop?? -Lance, asking about loot from a slain enemy.
?Well, he dropped his arms.? -Linwelin, after slicing off said enemy's arms.

Fayleen: "It's my sister..."
Kedric: "Did she fall into a hole? THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!"
Fayleen: "No! I mean, what, how did you even-" -Throndir
*Her sister had actually fallen in a hole.

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
"Because no one else thought of it." - Kryas Windsell
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Wolfrin Fenris

Markus

You take note of the sign's outside the 10 shops: Katrias' Enchantment Services, Fulcrum's Finest Weaponry, Armory Outlet, Crossroads Creations, Mazako's Curiosities, The Rusty Helmet, Adventure Mart, Alaenoria's Herbal and Magical Emporium, Divine Interventions, and The Book and Bell.

Vladimir

To the best of your memory you don't recall anything that you can imagine would pertain to this riddle. You've visited many of these shops, purchasing a sundry list of items.
BEEP