[CURRENT] Zan Tilden (lightspeed15's character)

Started by lightspeed15, March 15, 2012, 06:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lightspeed15

Name: Zan Tilden
Race: Elven
Class: Cleric
Sex: Male
Weapon of Choice: Zan carries a the Buster Sword upon his back. Hidden inside both of his boots are a pair of knives. Also, he has a hidden knife in his wrist(like Assassins Creed).

STR: 6 HP: 18
DEX: 4 AP: 12
INT: MP: 24

Background: Zan was born in a desert where his parents were very poor camel poo scoopers (idk lol :/) He was born as the day became night and was blessed by the gods with curative powers. Once Zan reached the working age, he worked as a farmer in the fields, where he learned that he could quicken a plant's growing process. His parents both passed away, soon after he began working. Now an orphan, Zan traveled across many seas and preached about the gods, and how holy they were. He is a very religious man who stresses helping others achieve the path of righteousness. His two main deities that he follows are Elebrin Liothiel ad Tyr (you can change that if you wish).

Apperance:

Spells
Level 0
Create Water
Cure Minor Wounds
Level 1
Bane
Obscuring Mist
Cure Light Wounds
Inflict Light Wounds

Feats
Self-Sufficient- You get a +2 bonus on all Heal checks and Survival checks.
Improved Initiative- You get a +4 bonus on initiative checks.

Items
Candles (10)
Holy Symbol (An arm-guard depicting the holy symbol of Tyr)

Motivation:
Spread the beliefs of Tyr.
Likes some adventure

Quote:
"YOLO!" (jk)

"I pray that one day, you shall see the wrongs you have done in your life, and will seek guidance from Tyr, the holiest of all."

"Grab your blade and let's ride."

I rolled like a boss, son!!

Hasabushi

Nice, I'll get stats assigned soon, you can make another character if you want, there needs to be at least four in the party. Hopefully we can get another player soon.

lightspeed15

Hasabushi

Looks good go ahead and post your character as ready to play :D