Chapter 1: Uninvited Guests

Started by Throndir, May 10, 2012, 08:23:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throndir

[spoiler]We're mostly waiting on Hasabushi's reply? If nothing happens I guess I can keep forcing the story along.[/spoiler]

Hasabushi

[spoiler]Ohh I didn't even notice, lol my bad.  I will post later today/tonight[/spoiler]

Hasabushi

Reggie closed his fingers tightly over the respirator bag then relaxed, the boys breathing was getting worse by the minute. The raspiness indicating a difficulty to breathe, he decided on using the bag to take the strain off the young lads lungs. For the moment the Doctor forgot about Sebastion and Jared, this boys life was more important.

He watched Nurse Noll touch the boys wrist looking for a pulse as she listened with her stethoscope. She sighed, a sign of frustration more than anything. The boys pulse was thready and fading fast. There was no way that he would last through the night. She didn't even know if he would make the trip into town, much less to the hospital.

They continued with the gurney directly in front of Jared, they stopped intentionally. Nurse Noll faced Jared her face showing anger and aggravation at the whole situation.

'Well Jared," She said matter of factly, her voice cool yet stressed at the same time. "Its your call."

Throndir

[spoiler]I'm a bit confused when that was supposed to take place, but I'm assuming before Noelle and Reginald went to the vehicle since Jared is still in the company.[/spoiler]

Tuesday Evening
December 2, 1980
Before 10:50 PM

"There isn't much else to do if the doctor's assessment is that dire." The head butler looked towards Eugene. "The boy will be taken to the hospital."

Hasabushi

Front of the Mansion: In Lorry Heading into town.

Reggie sat in the front seat of the vehicle his hands gripped the steering wheel tightly, the sound of the windshield washers keeping his eyes focused on the road ahead. Nurse Noll attended to the young boy, her face showing signs of concern as the pressed her fingers to the boys wrist. She smiled curtly in the rearview mirror where Reggie could see, obviously she was trying to stay positive.

Reggie watched as the rain drops hit harder against the front of the vehicle, he thought it strange that no other lights seem to be on in the city, there must have been a power outage of some sort, no matter they were but minutes from the hospital.