Chapter 4: The Golr'aar

Started by Throndir, March 05, 2012, 08:31:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throndir

Haru
Creeping closer to the targets, right before the bend in the tunnel, you can already hear the chanting from the group of cultists from the room just deeper in. You moved silently and quietly and you doubted anyone would have heard you.

The rest of the group followed shortly, with Tebastion keeping a distance further back. They managed to walk nearby unheard and undetected, though they that after the bend in the tunnel, they might be seen.

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Lance

Viran moved quietly behind the others (a feat in and of itself) and continued to keep his silence, only pausing to ready a blood vial in either hand.

[spoiler]Listen:
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20+2 : 3 + 2, total 5[/blockquote][/spoiler]
"A wish? Okay, genie, make me a ham sandwich."

Manzokushi

After looking back and seeing his companions assembled, Haru makes one final silent prayer to his god, and begins to move around the outside of the cave lip, to look into the next room. Perhaps a target will be nearby, and our stealth shall not totally be in vain. Even if he could get the drop on just 1 of these people it would be one less, obstacle in their path.

[spoiler] I am looking for a target once I round the corner. My intention is if I have enough move left, I will go ahead and close the distance and attack the opponent from behind. If they are all to far away, I will simply wait once I have rounded the corner and plan my route based off how they are now standing since my last time up here.

Skill Check: Hide Rolled 1d20+8 : 14 + 8, total 22

Skill Check: Move Silently Rolled 1d20+8 : 15 + 8, total 23

Skill Check: Spot Rolled 1d20+6 : 12 + 6, total 18[/spoiler]

Throndir

Haru
Moving closer to the targets, you quietly keep yourself near the edges. The distance was still too great, so you decided to hold back on attacking.

[spoiler]I should have mentioned that this area is in low light. 20% concealment.
[/spoiler]