[Side Job] Fire and Steel

Started by pringerbeam, February 20, 2019, 04:45:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asta

[info]Requested Knowledge: Gangs roll
[blockquote]Rolled 4d6 : 1, 6, 4, 1, total 12[/blockquote][/info]

pringerbeam

The dealer nods as you take your leave and Bob, who had been spending your conversation staring off into the crowd with giant pupils and a slight grin, seems to snap back to reality with your mention of more coke.  "Huh?  Yeah sure Big Girl whatever you want!"  He sniffles and wipes his nose with his arm.  "I'll let you know if they even scratch their balls!"

[info]Perception
     The dealer's trench coat covers his body and obscures any tattoos or gang symbols he might have underneath.  His guard's bare arms show many tattoos including an amerindian bear, a blackjack hand of cards, a bull skull dripping with blood, the japanese character for samurai inscribed in a circle, and an attractive troll woman with very tight, if scarce, clothing.  None of which come to mind as gang signs from what you remember off the top of your head.[/info]

Asta

"Fantastic, just gimme a call when you know more." she replied and hands the bag over to the excitable junkie. "Be safe."

With that, Anahera leaves Bob to his own devices and stalks back to her bike to drive home.

Oath

Jing wasn't surprised that a reply came as quickly as it did, he wasn't sure if it was gonna be his guy though.

[info] Flea> Yeah chummer, it's hard to find the good stuff these days.[/info]

pringerbeam

Another few minutes later and another response pops up.

QuoteDesKhul>> how soon do you need it?

pringerbeam

QuoteDesKhul>>  though timetable, how much are we talking?  just need it to get through a job or are we talking million dollar crack party

Oath

[info] Flea>> How much can you supply on such short notice? Kind of got a lot going on.[/info]

pringerbeam

QuoteDesKhul>>  I've got a little under 2 dozen poppers in my own inventory. if you need more than that I can get you an intro to my supplier for an introductory fee

Oath

[info] Flea>> What you have will do for now, if it's good stuff I may be in contact again. Sound good?"[/info]

pringerbeam

Rather than another reply in the thread, you receive a private message to your Jackpoint account.

QuoteDesKhul>>  aight, meet me at the Burning Skies Bar in an hour.  payment is credsticks or no deal

Oath

Jing fires off a message. [info] Flea>> see you there, chummer. [/info]

After finishing his conversation with DesKhul, he sends a short message to his roommate. [info] Flea>> Buying some nitro in an hour, not sure if it's the people we're looking for but if nothing else we'll have some for our Bob fund. Meeting him at the Burning Skies bar, if you want to make an appearance incise things go south.[/info]

Asta

[info]Valkyrie> I'll go post up there then.[/info]

She changed course and started to drive to the Burning Skies.

Oath

Jing arrives to the bar fifteen minutes early to scope the place out and see what's going on, keeping an eye out for anyone that looks like they'd be slinging drugs.

pringerbeam

The bar is a dingy place somewhere out near enough to the airport and its adjoining airfields to give the background noise a near permanent whine of engines.   No one appears to be outside and the windows are tinted to obscure the interior.  Both Flea and Valkyirie arrive with plenty of time to spare before the meeting time.