[Corey] Pokémon Wishlist: Zorua

Started by Throndir, February 25, 2016, 05:37:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throndir

[info]Corey and whoever else they allow to be in the RP. Max 1 other trainer.[/info]"Wawazzat?" The old man said as he tilted his head and placed his right hand on it to try to 'hear' better. "I dunta think I can 'ear you o'erda loud everythung!" He continued.

"Zowua, you say? Yes. Yes! Deary neice o' mine has 'em. Or getting rid o' them, o' something!" He laughed in a rasping voice as he began to cough shortly after.

"She's keepin' 'em in some sorta studio or somethin." He pulled out a piece of paper and a pen.

"'Ere's the address. Ain't too far!"

Linwelin

Corey wasn't exactly sure what the old man meant by loud. It was actually rather serene right now. Was he trying to cover for his deafness? Still he took the offered address gratefully. He wasn't about to argue with someone he was receiving free information from.

"Thank you, sir. I'll go see to it immediately." Corey said happily, trying to hide his eagerness by covering with a polite act. Truthfully, the man's presence was unimpressive, and he just wished to be on his way already.

With a obligatory fasrewell, Corey sprinted off to the address, hoping to catch sight of these Zorua the man spoke of. They were known to be crafty, and Corey liked being crafty.
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

?Why did your first encounter end up as yourselves?? -Ella

?What'd he drop?? -Lance, asking about loot from a slain enemy.
?Well, he dropped his arms.? -Linwelin, after slicing off said enemy's arms.

Fayleen: "It's my sister..."
Kedric: "Did she fall into a hole? THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!"
Fayleen: "No! I mean, what, how did you even-" -Throndir
*Her sister had actually fallen in a hole.

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
"Because no one else thought of it." - Kryas Windsell
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

The Greatest Artist in the World

It didn't take very long finding the particular address. It was almost a straight shot from where the old man was. Soon enough you found the exact address. It was a large building, plain on all sides, except for the decorated front with wooden trimmings and decorations around the door and windows to make the entrance look almost like art.

At the very top of the door in big bold letters were the words:

The Greatest Studio in the World

Venturing in you see a lady with a Smeargle seemingly content painting on a couple of canvases.

Their subjects this time was a basket full of baby Zorua.

"Magnificent! Yes yes little one! Now keep that pose-" She began painting again, but shortly after stopped. "No! Stop moving around, and don't cuddle like that!" She instructed, though of course the Zorua paid her no mind.

It looks like she hasn't noticed you yet.

Linwelin

Corey flinched at the sight of the sign. There was no one else it COULD be with a naming sense like that. Still, he decided to walk inside. She'd called on him a while back, after all; maybe he was welcome enough.

Sure enough, it was the girl and her Smeargle. 'The Greatest Artist in the World'. She was trying to paint a still of a basket full of Zorua pups. However, it showed that she wasn't sure how to make them keep still. Corey decided to watch for a while as she struggled with her task.

"You'll never get them to stay put like that." Corey stated nonchalantly from a little ways behind the two of them. "It's best to give them something that'll keep their interest until you outline them."
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

?Why did your first encounter end up as yourselves?? -Ella

?What'd he drop?? -Lance, asking about loot from a slain enemy.
?Well, he dropped his arms.? -Linwelin, after slicing off said enemy's arms.

Fayleen: "It's my sister..."
Kedric: "Did she fall into a hole? THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!"
Fayleen: "No! I mean, what, how did you even-" -Throndir
*Her sister had actually fallen in a hole.

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
"Because no one else thought of it." - Kryas Windsell
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]