The Beginning

Started by Kazamatta, April 17, 2012, 09:58:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kazamatta

The Battle With Ghawn and Ghlawn

[number] adventures, on their way home form a  brutal battle with the two mighty Cyclops twins Ghawn and Ghlawn. Having never come across this beast and them being mainly myth and folktales, they had no knowledge of how to defeat them. Though the pay was good for the compleation on the task that they set out and battled them. After a long tiresome battle of swords, arrows and casting spells they figured it out. The one place they never tried was the head.

One adventurer, [(adv1)adv name, race, ect]  looks at the big eye on the center of Ghawn's forehead. he looks at the groups relentless assaults at the beasts head. He realizes their attacks are doing no more than they did on his body. He glance back at the eye then tell the others about his plan. "That eye is big enough for any of to make a successful attack on. I need yall to distract him while i get to his head. Afterwards I will take my shot at stabbing my sword as far into it as possible.", [adv1] says to the others. They all agree and get ready for another attack on this mighty beast.

As everyone goes to attack him again [adv1] makes his way behind the beast then climbs a small but steep cliff. He gets to the top and jumps for the cyclops right shoulder. Landing on it he climbs to the top of the head. He says to himself, "I only got one shot, I have to make it count." Studying it's movements and see a pattern. I leans forward then back and repeats. As it comes back once more you jump it leans forward like you planned. and by the time Ghawn sees you its to late. You push your long sword into it's eye.

Ghawn stumbles around, knocking you off. He screams in pain and roars with his dying breath, "Ghlawn will make you pay. My brother kill them for me." He then falls on his back motionless. [Adv1] walks up to Ghawn's eye and pulls out his sword. The group looks at the dead cyclops then hears Ghlawn behind them. He say's, "I Ghlawn will avenge my  brother's death. I will enjoy your death and even more eating yall." Then charges toward the adventurers. One of the adventurers, [adv2 name, race, ect] says, "We need to move and come from each side before we can attack. He will be on guard though knowing that we now know his weakness." Yall agree and each move to the side. [Adv3],[name, race, ect] says, " I can try to make the shot, but it will be difficult in the enraged state he beast is in."

(Will post more after people get ready to play.)

Kazamatta

All [Adv#],[caption] will be changed to chr name accordingly.