[Shadowrun] Chapter 1 - An Unexpected Request

Started by Oath, January 18, 2016, 01:35:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oath

The bullet sailed through the air, slamming into Takumi's shoulder, he doubled over, screaming in pain. He was green and hadn't been shot before. Machiavelli leaned out from behind cover and fired a shot at the ork, it hit its mark, planting itself right in the ork's throat before letting out a large shock that left the body on the floor convulsing. The crackheads were on the floor, some moaning and groaning in pain, the others completely quiet. Machiavelli pat Takumi on the shoulder. "Get it together man, it didn't even pierce your skin. You'll be OK." He was right, the bullet was wedged into the armor, but the impact hurt more than anything Takumi had experienced prior.

[info]Takumi takes 7 stun damage. Ork Crackhead is unconscious. All players can act. [/info]

pringerbeam

Roland cackled as he reeled his hand in and pulled himself in through the shattered window.  "Hey! Now this is what I call a party!"  He picked his way through the chaos that covered the floor over to the other two.  "How you doing chopstick?  Is the big time as glorious as you thought it would be?"  He deadarmed Takumi in the other shoulder.  "Surprised to see you here Mac.  Hope you are enjoying yourself in the real world."  He turned around and surveyed what was left of the apartment.  "So I guess it's chopping time.  Who do you think is supposed to be the leader of these guys?  They definitely need to be killed.  I figure we leave at least one alive but armless to make sure the message sticks."

Mysticsage

[info]The two do not hear or see anything behind them but takumi feels something touch his shoulder[/info]

InhumanRonin

Takumi stands up grabbing his arm that just had the bullet slam into. "FUCKING CHRIST THAT HURT. Been a long time since I took a blow that hard. Good thing it didn't go through we would have had a whole different situation to deal with. But to answer your question been better but also been worse off, but I was bound to take a bullet at some point just glad it didn't cause any major damage. " Takumi then looked around the room to take in the sight of the damage done by the explosion. Takumi looks back to his Machiavelli. "Nice shot that big son of a bitch could have been a really big problem if he stayed up much longer." Takumi then turns to Roland. "I see your plan went about as I expected well minus the explosions and such. As for chopping time I thought we agree to just break some bones and rough them up. As for a leader though I am not entirely sure who it is but I am sure we can find out if these other mooks are still conscious." As Takumi is wrapping up is current thought he feels something reach out and touch his shoulder. "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT! Uh guys is there someone or something behind me something strange just touched my shoulder."
Famous last words- DONT WORRY GUYS I GOT THIS!

GG - Henon     

pringerbeam

"Must be the ghost of your balls bidding farewell.  Last I checked the yakuza are not a charity organization and these bitches got a debt to pay.  Now you are supposed to have earned those tats so hurry up and get chopping.  Need to get this over with fast.  Probably have only a little bit of time before the knight errant goons show up.  This area might not be heavily patrolled but the fuzz is bound to show up to check out the explosion.  Now make with the slice and dice while I try and see if these guys have a stash that survived the explosion.  Mind giving me a hand Mac?"  Roland began picking through the chaos.

Perception to find a stash
[blockquote]Rolled 6d6 : 3, 6, 6, 5, 1, 3, total 24[/blockquote]

Knowledge (Police Procedures) to figure out how much time they have before the police arrive
[blockquote]Rolled 5d6 : 4, 2, 4, 1, 2, total 13[/blockquote]

Oath

Digging through the remnants of the druggies operations, Roland finds a couple of bags of drugs, not entirely sure what kinds from a cursory glance but probably worth the trouble you went through to get your hands on it. As for his knowledge of the local police forces, he couldn't get a number that amounted to much more than "soon."

Mysticsage

Zephyr called over the comms at that moment "Feel free to drag one of our marks down here. I'll see what information I can get from him to see if there is anyone else who needs to visit. In the mean time make sure you guys make a show of tossing the place, and dig your family mark on the door for anyone else who might want to stop buy. But its better to leave them bloody and scared then dead. Word of mouth travels faster if they aren't so mortified or scared to talk. We don't want this stuff to keep happening right Taku?" Zephyr was maintaining his spells for the sake of possible ambush at this point just to be safe. He probably should summon a minor spirit while he was at it to make sure that there were not any hiding in the shadows.
[info]
Zephyr takes a complex action

Summoning a level 3 spirit of air to perform astral overwatch for any drug affected aura that was dangerous
This dice roll has been tampered with!
Rolled 10d6 : 6, 6, 3, 6, 5, 4, 1, 2, 3, 1, total 37

2 drain
This dice roll has been tampered with!
Rolled 9d6 : 1, 3, 6, 4, 3, 4, 5, 4, 3, total 33[/info]

InhumanRonin

Takumi still a bit spooked by whatever just touched his shoulder replies over the comms. "While I agree with you on this it seems like our comrade here has other plans so I will drag down one of these druggies in hopes we can at least get something out of him. Where is the car parked at? I will be heading down in a moment with one of the people here." Takumi the proceeds to head into the apartment to pick up the unconscious Ork and look over him to see what if any injuries he might have just in case. Afterwards Takumi ties up the ork and attempts to pick him up and heads towards the door with him.

[spoiler]First Aid on the ork to figure out what injuries it might have. [blockquote]Rolled 5d6 : 4, 4, 3, 2, 6, total 19[/blockquote]
For lifting the body to carry downstairs [blockquote]Rolled 10d6-2 : 1, 4, 4, 4, 1, 3, 5, 3, 5, 1 - 2, total 29[/blockquote] [/spoiler]

GG - Henon     

Oath

Machiavelli laughed as Takumi struggled with the ork's body. it was more of a drag than a carry. . They were told to send a message, and somehow he thought that the message was being lost in translation. He surveyed the room, looking to see which of the drug-addled fellows seemed to be the closest to getting back to their feet. He found his target, one of the men had gotten to his hands and knees. Machiavelli strode across the room, a spring in his step, then as he closed in put a little momentum into it, and swung his foot right into the throat of the guy struggling to get up. He was coughing up blood, and fell onto his back. He started to talk "No, no, you can't do this!" Before the guy could get another sentence out, Machiavelli brought his boot into the few remaining teeth in the goon's mouth and proceeded to stomp on each of the strung out guy's fingers. "IS. THIS. HOW. YOU. SEND. A. MESSAGE!?" He hadn't had an experience quite like it, but it was a definite change of pace from his usual tech guy life style.

pringerbeam

"Whooo, go for it Mac!"  Roland shoved the drugs into his climbing gear bag as he pumped his fist in encouragement.  "Hey Chopstick, just slit the guy's throat. I'm not being paid to transport more than one goon."  He walked over to the windowsill and gripped it with his hand.  "Gonna go grab the car and bring it around front.  You guys finish up here."  With that he flung himself out the window, and played out his right hand cable, rappelling down into the alley before releasing his hand.  He walked over to the crumpled crackhead and grabbed his gun.  He looked his piece over and then sighted down the barrel before firing a round into the druggie.  "Whew, still fires.  Didn't want to have to go buy a new one."  He walked around the corner of the alleyway back to the car.  WHOOP WHOOP.  He walked over to the trunk of the car and opened it up.  He pressed his hand onto the hidden switch to pop open the false bottom to the trunk and pulled the drugs out of his bag.  He gave them a quick look to see how much he had before tossing the haul into the compartment.  He got into the driver's seat and looked over to Zephyr as he started the car.  "So how was the show?"

Mysticsage

The sound of the horn made Zephyr go into astral sight. His eyes slightly glowed as he looked at the brightly shinning remains of Firecracker's aura. The black blobs of inky void that was his cyberware was in contrast to the brilliant light of his spell. He did not seem to be to badly hurt with everything he had heard. He had noticed the explosion though he had been focusing on maintaining his own magics to think about tracking things astrally. He let his silence spell fall away then as his companion got in the car. "I heard it, that's for sure I wouldn't be surprised if someone didn't call in the Knights. This may be an area run by organized crime, but a pop like that can be heard from quite the distance. We should grab what we need and make sure Mac scrubs any camera feeds in the area." Once things seemed fully settled down a bit and smiled.

"So how was it being able to stealth in without being seen or heard? It's a bit of my specialty if that wasn't already apparent. Though there is a draw back of not being able to be heard without text or someone being able to see your astral signature. I'm used to running one man jobs so text to an away team is my usual MO. Now all we need to do is wait for the others and our song bird to make sure we've taken out this whole thing from the roots up."

pringerbeam

"About that, I think I was clear that our job is done now that all the junkies are licking the floorboards.  I wasn't paid for kidnapping, interrogation, or anything beyond roughing up some junkies that think they could move in on yakuza turf."  He began to back the car out of the alleyway.  "So here is the deal.  If you really want to go through with all this then I will accommodate because the night is starting to drag on but you are going to owe me a favor."  He stopped the car in front of the apartment building entrance.  "So... Deal?"

Mysticsage

"Fine, I doubt Taku got him to far from the sounds of it he's a heavy bastard. I'll leave it be for now I'd rather owe you a favor when it's to my personal benefit." He paused for a moment,  "Hear that Taku? You are free to leave your catch behind Sparky's orders so leave them on the steps or something."Zephyr sat back all to willing to allow this one to be a loss. "I will warn you though Sparky if we ever work for someone within my circle they will expect full service care. It's how I've done jobs up to this point when they've needed my work and I won't be shortchanging them."

Zephyr thought that he might just as well call up his contact in the knights himself once all this was done for good measure anyway to help make sure this mess was taken care of. If he really couldn't just leave it be, he would have to see how he felt later. For now Sparky had a point and they had a client to pick up. He was not much one for grunt work and had things to take care of at home like he had said so the sooner they were done here the better in his mind. He was going to make sure Mac covered their trail just in case there was some camera's on one of the nearby buildings.

InhumanRonin

Takumi sighs and sets the body on the top of the stairwell. "Well seems how we arent going to be needing this guy after all might as well make sure he spreads the word about what happened here." Takumi proceeds to work over the ork's knees with some kicks and stomps hoping to break them in short order. "Well that should keep you from going anywhere for a while." Takumi quickly heads down the stairs to the car hoping to make a get away before anyone else shows up and makes this run go south.

GG - Henon     

pringerbeam

Roland waited for Machiavelli to get into the car.  "OK kids time to go home."  With that he pulled away from the curb and began heading back to the club.  "Anyone hungry?  I'm feeling like a soy shake from Stuffer.  I don't think we have time for a pizza and strippers, so sorry Chopstick, I know you were really looking forward to it after your first big game."  He pulled off his mask and stuck it in the central console and began taking off his arm guards while he let the autopilot takeover.  After removing his arm guards, he stuck them under his seat before retaking control of the car.