[Shadowrun] Chapter 1 - An Unexpected Request

Started by Oath, January 18, 2016, 01:35:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

InhumanRonin

Takumi notices that someone has caught up to him from the car. Takumi turns toward the person to see Machiavelli"Thanks Machiavelli for having my back coming up into the building I will try to make sure nothing serious happens to you since I know you are out of your zone out here." While on the way up to the building and the stairs Takumi also tries to make sure nothing else seems out of the ordinary.

[spoiler]Sneak [blockquote]Rolled 12d6 : 1, 4, 4, 2, 6, 6, 6, 6, 5, 6, 1, 5, total 52[/blockquote]
Perception [blockquote]Rolled 6d6 : 4, 6, 6, 6, 4, 5, total 31[/blockquote][/spoiler]
Famous last words- DONT WORRY GUYS I GOT THIS!

GG - Henon     

Oath

Takumi and Machiavelli managed to make their way up without setting anyone off to what was going on... you think. Nothing looked abnormal, was just a low rent apartment complex housing who knows what.

pringerbeam

Roland looked into the apartment and switched to thermal imaging to get a look at how many druggies there were.  He also took a good look at what the crackheads had cooking up while remaining hidden.

Sneaking roll
[blockquote]Rolled 10d6 : 1, 2, 3, 3, 5, 6, 1, 6, 1, 1, total 29[/blockquote]

Perception
[blockquote]Rolled 7d6 : 5, 2, 3, 5, 5, 5, 3, total 28[/blockquote]

pringerbeam

Roland gets a good look at the volatile chemicals cooking away on the stove.  His heart begins to pump faster.

Composure roll
[blockquote]Rolled 6d6 : 3, 1, 1, 1, 5, 3, total 14[/blockquote]

pringerbeam

Roland jogged back on the roof about ten meters and took the stance of a runner on blocks.  "On your marks..."  He took his gun out and gripped it in his hand.  "Get set..."  He tensed his legs.  "RUN BITCH RUN!"  He took off.

Gymnastics (edge)
[blockquote]Rolled 14d6 : 2, 3, 2, 2, 2, 6, 1, 6, 2, 4, 2, 3, 2, 3, total 40[/blockquote]

Pistols (edge) to fire at the most explosive looking container in the kitchen
[blockquote]Rolled 13d6 : 6, 3, 2, 5, 5, 4, 3, 2, 6, 2, 5, 3, 6, total 52[/blockquote]

pringerbeam

Rerolls

Gymnastics
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 1, total 5[/blockquote]

Pistols
This dice roll has been tampered with!
Rolled 3d6 : 1, 5, 6, total 12

Oath

[spoiler=click for music]http://youtube.com/v/vEEc07ROpT8&autoplay=1[/spoiler]

As Roland leaps from the edge, his foot catches something. His pistol shot rings true, sailing through the window surprising the junkies as they brewed their goods. What it hit, none of them could say. An explosion followed, throwing the men around the apartment. One of them was unfortunate enough to get blown out the window, a shower of glass flying into the alleyway below. Roland was falling towards the ground, still several meters away from the other building. Takumi and Machiavelli could feel the explosion rock the apartment.

[info]Takumi/Zephyr to declare actions, Roland can spend a point of edge to chuck his gun and shoot his hand to try to grab onto something.[/info]

pringerbeam

(Spending a point of edge to drop gun and fire hand)
     Roland reveled in the concussive blast that swept along his body and a grin cracked across his face behind his mask.  As he passed over the falling druggie he shoved his gun into the man's chest.  "Hold on to this for me."  He then fired his hand at the windowsill. 

Grappling hand (edge)
[blockquote]Rolled 11d6 : 4, 4, 2, 1, 6, 3, 3, 3, 3, 2, 4, total 35[/blockquote]

pringerbeam

Reroll
[blockquote]Rolled 1d6 : 4, total 4[/blockquote]

Oath

The druggie has a look of horror on his face as Roland's gun appears on his chest, and he continues falling, smashing into the ground with a satisfying thud. Meanwhile Roland fires his arm at a ledge, it grips but his body swings hard into the side of the building.

[info]Roland to soak 10 damage with -4 armor (so dice pool of 8, I believe)[/info]

pringerbeam

Damage resistance (armor 12-4, bod 4)
[blockquote]Rolled 12d6 : 1, 2, 3, 6, 4, 3, 6, 5, 6, 5, 2, 2, total 45[/blockquote]

pringerbeam

[info]5P damage resisted
5P damage taken

Current wound modifier -1[/info]

InhumanRonin

Takumi waiting at the door hears the explosions inside. Takumi shoots a look over to Machiavelli Well from the sounds of whats going on its our time to shine get ready I will check the door." Takumi reaches into his pocket and pulls out the lockpick set and checks if the door is unlocked.

[spoiler]If locked Takumi picks the lock [blockquote]Rolled 9d6 : 4, 6, 6, 3, 5, 5, 5, 5, 1, total 40[/blockquote][/spoiler]

GG - Henon     

Oath

The lock clicks as Takumi works his magic, and before you know it the door opens. On the floor inside, you can see crackheads, laid out on the ground.  and one, an ork , built more sturdy than the others has a pistol pointed at you with a snarl on his face, and fires.
[info]Takumi to roll reaction + intuition. (6d6 I think.) also armor+bod, so you don't have to double post if you're hit.[/info]

InhumanRonin

[spoiler]Takumi's react+intuition [blockquote]Rolled 6d6 : 6, 2, 2, 1, 2, 4, total 17[/blockquote]
and Bod+Armor [blockquote]Rolled 13d6 : 3, 2, 2, 5, 2, 2, 4, 5, 5, 2, 2, 6, 2, total 42[/blockquote][/spoiler]

GG - Henon