Character Creation.

Started by Oath, December 08, 2015, 07:20:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oath

Going to go by the book on this one (mostly) The character creation stuff starts on page 114 of the PDF. If you don't have it. Yell at me in the shoutbox or send me a PM. I'm new to the system as well and will be creating a character later to get the hang of it to offer out help as needed.

Pick two of the keys in the character creation section.

You have 25 character points to spend. Attributes can go up to 5, at a cost of 3 per point. You can upgrade your total number of Miracle Points for 1 CP a pop. Please don't go out of control with this. You can use your CP to buy gifts, which are basically powers like flight, or immortality. You can spend 1 character point to get 5 additional skill points, and you start with 8 skill points. You probably won't need to spend too many here.

We will be working together to figure out exactly what we want for our Imperators. For those that don't wish to create their own, they can join under another player's. Ideally I would like it if we were not in a bunch of camps directly opposed to each other, because there will be problems that we work together to solve.

Will update thread as I go through the process of character creation myself.