Arsenal

Started by Throndir, December 31, 2014, 12:19:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linwelin

Corey began to cough and hack, covering his nose and mouth as he looked around. Koffing? Hardly the glory I was intending...but, wait. They'd be rather useful, wouldn't they? Smoke and poison has always been an ally of thieves... Corey turned a signaled his thanks to Kedric for closing the door, then smirked behind his hand as he looked back to the Koffing, his speech slightly muffled, "Yes, truly the thieves' pokemon!" His short moment of disappointment was once again turned to excitement as he readied two pokeballs, one belonging to Chomps.

"Come on out, Chomps, I may need your support. Oh, and brace your sense of smell." With a flash, the Sandile appeared next to his, at first curious at the warning. But a cough confirmed he understood. "Now then..."

Corey stepped out and announced himself, "Greetings to the five of you! He waited until the pokemon were listening and he was sure they weren't hostile. I'm sure you're quite tired of being stuck in this locked room! Well, I have a way to help for at least one of you! I'd love to release you all, but that would only get everyone caught. So, whoever is willing to join me gets their freedom from this room. All I ask is your companionship, and willingness to become stronger. So? Which of you will it be?" He spoke confidently and was proud of himself to not cough due to the gaseous fog in the room. Chomps stepped up beside Corey to show he sided with him to the wild pokemon.

"Whoever it is, come forward and accept my pokeball. I'll shortly bring you to safety afterward."

Quote[blockquote]Guile to convince them it's better to be with him than stuck in this room:  3d6+2 : 6, 1, 4 + 2, total 13[/blockquote]

[blockquote]Charm if necessary, but I'm pretty sure I just need Guile:  2d6+1 : 6, 6 + 1, total 13[/blockquote]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

?Why did your first encounter end up as yourselves?? -Ella

?What'd he drop?? -Lance, asking about loot from a slain enemy.
?Well, he dropped his arms.? -Linwelin, after slicing off said enemy's arms.

Fayleen: "It's my sister..."
Kedric: "Did she fall into a hole? THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!"
Fayleen: "No! I mean, what, how did you even-" -Throndir
*Her sister had actually fallen in a hole.

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
"Because no one else thought of it." - Kryas Windsell
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Ella

Miera Fieren

Letting the Rattata take the berry, she had been about to tell it that it could have more if it got into the ball when THANE appeared and began his usually spouting of words. If he had not already closed the door behind him, she would have done so as to prevent other loudmouths from entering as well. After insulting her way of trying to catch the Rattata, which was NOT her preferred method, THANE then began to do exactly what she did prefer to do. Although his had more... flare? to it and she had no doubt that he actually would do something horrible to them. The Rattata did exactly what she had thought they would do. These were not timid Shroomish, these were Rattata. Of course one or more of them would become extremely defensive. That was exactly what she was trying to avoid.

She now had two options for capturing this Rattata that already had eaten her Iapapa berry. She could continue trying to befriend it, which was a very hard thing for her to do and made her feel very awkward. Or, she could join in with THANE and try to intimidate them. Well... It never hurt to grow in something you were uncomfortable with. She could use the practice in case it was needed for a future mission more important than this.

"Rattata." Miera called out to the one that was only a few steps away and wiping its face of berry juice. She held up the empty ball she held in her hand. "If you get in this ball, you'll be able to escape him. If you do not... Well, then you'll be at his mercy and there will be nothing I can do to help you." She had heard of this method... Good cop, bad cop, wasn't it? THANE could be the "bad cop", if she continued being the "good cop" she might be able to get the Rattata fairly easy. If it did not work, then she would just have to call out Vesper and join in with THANE.

[spoiler=Miera tries to be the "good cop" by trying to make the Rattata feel intimidated by THANE.]Intimidate: [blockquote]Rolled 3d6+2 : 4, 6, 3 + 2, total 15[/blockquote]
Guile (Just in case.): [blockquote]Rolled 1d6+2 : 2 + 2, total 4[/blockquote]
Charm (Just in case.): [blockquote]Rolled 1d6+1 : 6 + 1, total 7[/blockquote][/spoiler]