Hey folks

Started by Asta, November 16, 2013, 05:42:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asta

Well, never been good at introductions but lets give this a shot.

I was persuaded at knife point by our pal Oath to try my hand at some forum based role-playing, so here I am! Ive got a little background in pen and paper games and used to DM for a D&D 4th Ed. group about a year ago, but since my group disbanded Ive been looking for a way to fill that tabletop shaped hole in my life.

I guess it could be said that I'm an avid gamer, although most of my attention has been focused on Final Fantasy 14 lately. I'm pretty big into history and have BA in Art with a focus in functional ceramics, even though I don't really have time to make pieces anymore. Oh, and I work nights at a museum.

That about covers it. I'm looking forward to being a part of this! :P

Oath

You forgot to mention you are the second best healer this side of the guild PTATO. :P

Asta

Oh yeah, I forgot about my mad healing prowess.

Wait... Second best? That's after my fairy right?

Lance

Ooh, a healer.

We're especially glad to have you with us, then xD

I've personally felt we've been sorely lacking in that department for far too long.
"A wish? Okay, genie, make me a ham sandwich."

Throndir

Don't just throw her in with the other healers. D: I mean you guys can use potions. >.>;;

But welcome to the site, glad to have you here, and glad that you joined. If you're here just for the Guild RP, lets see your new character! :D

Preferably the earlier the better so I can get down and work on all the logistics and sheets related.

Even with Oath's mission, I think I need to start planning on writing another one for all the new members too. That or get Hasabushi/Manzo, to start something with me.