Started by Hasabushi, April 10, 2012, 02:35:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Manzokushi

Ving prepares another Magic Missile

Casting at Creature B

QuoteMagic Missile [1d4+1] 2 = 2 + 1 = 3

Hasabushi

[spoiler]
Quote(Allright not waiting to much longer on Lightspeed, may go ahead and put his character as inactive-defensive for now, Linwelin if you want to take over Wan or Kaza, just claim the character )
[/spoiler]

Linwelin

[spoiler]I'll take over Kaza, but I'm not sure what I can do with 12 AP lol. It seems I'm more of a "Come to me" healer.[/spoiler]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

?Why did your first encounter end up as yourselves?? -Ella

?What'd he drop?? -Lance, asking about loot from a slain enemy.
?Well, he dropped his arms.? -Linwelin, after slicing off said enemy's arms.

Fayleen: "It's my sister..."
Kedric: "Did she fall into a hole? THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!"
Fayleen: "No! I mean, what, how did you even-" -Throndir
*Her sister had actually fallen in a hole.

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
"Because no one else thought of it." - Kryas Windsell
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

lightspeed15

Zan runs over to Kaza!

QuoteI can't, can I? Shoot!

Hasabushi

(You'll have to wait to next round LS, though Kaza should be able to get close enough to cast cure light wounds.)

Hasabushi

(Er maybe not, forgot its a hands on spell)

Linwelin

Kaza sees Zan dashing for him, in need of healing after heavy fighting. He runs to meet him halfway, preparing himself for the spell.
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

lightspeed15

Hasabushi

QuoteThe other creature is stuck in mid cast by a magic missle, the shot is enough to stun the fiend causing it to fall incapacitated, it is also severely wounded and will most certainly bleed to death if not healed. The path were the fiends bodies lay appears clear.

All negative/positive effects have been removed from the party (except buffs, if any)
All Action points have been reset to their normal values.

The Party has now entered RP mode, I would recommend healing wounded party members as a priority.

Linwelin

With a faster-than-walking pace, Kaza gets to Zan, looking over his injuries. He quickly prepares for and casts his healing magic, channeling regenerative energies into the wounds. "With a little time and focus, I should be able to get these under control. Just relax." He states reassuringly.
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

_

Quote from the Author:
_

Linwelin

Kurah composes himself once more, dropping his battle stance, but keeping himself aware. These were still unfamiliar surroundings to him, and though the group seemed cordial, he could not be sure. He continues to stand off to the side, his personality not allowing him to approach them out of caution and a general unwillingness to speak.
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

_

Quote from the Author:
_

Hasabushi

(Just reiterating that we are in RP mode, if anyone has anything to do or say, do so now or I will continue to the next scenario)

lightspeed15

Zan smiles at Kaza, knowing he can now trust this man. The others...maybe not, but this man, yes.

Hasabushi

QuoteStarting this backup, I'll be moving forward with the RP, if anyone needs healing just make sure that is taken care of.