What's up

Started by Sanias, December 07, 2012, 07:14:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sanias

Hello all. Some of you may remember me, some of you may not. I thought I'd stop by and see how everyone is doing. Good to see activity, and not just posting in the forum games.  :P

Anyways, here's an update for you all, whether you like it or not. I am currently a 3rd year in college, majoring in Applied Mathematics. Been playing a lot of racquetball, having easily spent over $300 in equipment and misc items. I finally got a PS3! Also, there is a story that I've been trying to work on for about 2 years, but it hasn't progressed much lol.

P.S. - SUP THRONDIR!
P.S.S. - FIRST POST!

Emperor Wilbers

HEY (angrily! pointed finger)

Those forum games were sufficient for the time and BOY were they fun!

Hey! (happily)

P.S. I just love your avatar! It's so intriguing.

Throndir

Rofl xD San!

And guys meet our FWC Treasurer: the Legendary San.

Kain

Hey San, good to hear from you again! I just came back recently as well :P

I write, I draw, and I turn into an eagle during sex.
Also I play Swift and Vanil.

Throndir

Consider joining one of the RPs. xD

Sanias

Emperor Dovah - Hi, and thanks! My avatar is from the Wheel of Time series, check it out sometimes. (Final book coming soon! So excited!  (panda))

Throndir - Yo, when's the rent due? Also, you need to tell me anything new going on in your life.

Kain - Hey man, good to see you!  :beer: Hope the art is going strong.  ;D

Throndir

No worries about the rent lol, whenever the money comes in, though I doubt that will be until awhile, just curious how much is it now?

And as for life, nothing all too new. Roleplays, forums, oohhh, I have a 3 month job with Microsoft, and helping gf get settled.

Manzokushi

Emperor Wilbers

Ah, yes, I remember those books! I started reading the first book, but unfortunately never finished.

Milk

I could of sworn the Wheel of Time series finished their last book last year....

oh... and hi!