[Nethyrra] Oh. She's still here?

Started by Valiancy, January 19, 2018, 06:33:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valiancy

Silence and fatigue washed over the guild members, wary after the attack on their home several days prior. They were all eager for rest before the rebuilding efforts commenced.

However, they wouldn't get it. This IS the Guild of Galas'nor. Frikki, the charming little ratfolk member, screamed at the top of his little ratty lungs. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK!" followed by the soft pitter patter of his feet trampling down the hallway.
"Naked! NAKED LADY! She. Clothes. No clothes. Not there! Not there are the clothes!"
Upon entering his own room, he had seen a dark elven woman sitting on his bed. Topless.
Oh, no, Frikki was not prepared for such a sight. He took his innocence and ran far, far far from the terrifying sight. The lady in question scratched her chin and calmly, confusedly yelled after the ratfolk, "I'm wearing pants, though!"

"Frikki not care! No no no! Frikki see too much. Didn't want to! AAAAK!" was the ratfolks response as he reached the kitchen area. It was his favorite place because of all the shiny forks and spoons, but even clamoring to hoard all of the silverware and pans into a particular corner and polish them relentlessly with his fluffy little elbows- his favorite past time- didn't help calm the ratman down. He continued to make various yelps and screeches of terror and disgust.

Linwelin

"Nine hells, Frikki! You know not to run into the kitchen prior to dinner. Now what's all the panic abo- Gods, she's taken off her shirt again." Vladimir had been in the midst of dressing the boar carcass he'd recently hunted down for the kitchen staff, and was about to tear into Frikki about minding the rules again, but all of that quickly left his mind. Only one thought remained.

I have to clothe her before any youngsters see.

With that, Vladimir had already gathered a cloak into his hands, as though he were about to feint a bull's charge, and began a sprint and lunge toward the dark elf.

"NETHYRRAAAAAAA!" The yell had a tone of annoyance and urgency in it. Then again, it's not like this was the first time. Most of the staff shrugged it off and continued their work.
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

?Why did your first encounter end up as yourselves?? -Ella

?What'd he drop?? -Lance, asking about loot from a slain enemy.
?Well, he dropped his arms.? -Linwelin, after slicing off said enemy's arms.

Fayleen: "It's my sister..."
Kedric: "Did she fall into a hole? THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!"
Fayleen: "No! I mean, what, how did you even-" -Throndir
*Her sister had actually fallen in a hole.

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
"Because no one else thought of it." - Kryas Windsell
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Valiancy

"Vlad. VLAD NO. NO! LET ME BE FREEEEEEEEEEE!" Nethyrra was at the corner of the hallway and quickly turned back to run towards her and Frikki's shared room. Caught up in the rush of running away from something, she slipped a small bomb from her belt pouch and raised it high above her head.

"Option one, Vladdy- It's poison! Or two- SUPER ULTRA BOMB! Make reconstruction take longer! Or THREE! Let Nethy be FREEEEEEE!"
she shouted the ultimatum, still floundering away from Vlad and his Cloak of Modesty +1

Linwelin

Those weren't options, Those were all sabotaging the guild!

"I pick option four!" As Vladimir shouts, he steps into a shaded alcove while his quarry turns the corner. Diving into the shadows, Vladimir pounces out of the nearest darkness by shadow jumping ahead of Nethyrra, quickly enveloping her in a cloak-hug.

"MODESTY!"

With her now pinned to the ground, Vladimir begins the real fight. Struggling to tie it around her.
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Valiancy

The sound she makes in surprise is almost inhuman. It's like a mix between an enraged ogre and a scared Frikki.

"Get off'a me Vlad!" she yells, and fights, and claws, and bites. She even makes the sound " Arr. ARRRH. Bite bite bite!" She focuses in on Vlads forearms and hands, determined to introduce teeth to flesh.
The smell of her breath is peculiar, almost toxic.

Linwelin

"...Poison!?" Vladimir shouts in surprise. As quickly as he can manage, Vladimir tugs up and uses the cloak to gag her, pulling a corner through either side and planting his fists to the ground beside her head. Unfortunately, this meant he'd slightly failed at covering the rest of her. There were scratch wounds all along his arms now, but he didn't care so long as he'd avoided a bite.

"I can't believe you tried to poison me for trying to clothe you! Are you daft!?" Vladimir sighs, before presenting a pleading look. "You can be topless in battle, and in your own room. Out in the wilds. Just not in town, and not in the guild hall elsewhere. Please? That's all I ask."

In a sense, the man had given up. He knew from day one that words wouldn't stop her. It'd take curse magic at this point, and he wasn't about to put forth that effort.
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

_

Quote from the Author:
_

Valiancy

Nethy rolled onto her stomach, taking the cloak with her. Splayed on the floor and- much to Vlad's relief- covered, she grumbled
"I wasn't /trying/ to poison you. I was trying to bite you. The poison part is just a side effect."

Just as Vlad finally shielded the world from everything Nethyrra's torso has to offer Frikki tilted his head around the corner skittishly, his darting around the scene.
"Does the Frikki must share room with her? Scares Frikki. Scares Frikki lots."

Ella

Maeve Gallagher

Dreams of pleasant things suddenly turned to shrill screams and the tigress was quickly awakened from her cat nap. 'Annoying little rat.' Maeve thought to herself as she snuggled back up with her pillow in hopes of falling back asleep. But the yelling did not stop and soon she heard Vladimyar's voice yelling at Nethyrra. Apparently, things were about to get even more noisy out there. Growling to herself, the red-head threw her blankets off and slunk off her bed. She would give that rat a real reason to run around screaming when she taught him the game of tigress and rat. All things had been quiet until he started running around screaming.

As she neared her door, she heard parts of the conversation between Nethyrra and Vladimyar. "MODESTY!" Vlad had seemed to be shouting at her. Perhaps in hopes she would learn the word. "Get off'a me Vlad!" Came Nethyrra's voice. Maeve could already picture what was going on. Dear sweet Vladimyar, being such a gentleman, did not approve of Nethyrra's clothing choice. Or rather, lack of clothing. Honestly, Maeve did not care. While she would not willingly walk around topless, it was all nothing that she had not seen before. On herself or Nethyrra, considering the dark elf often chose to go shirtless and had decided to go shirtless on their first mission together. Vlad should know by now. He was there that first day Nethyrra had joined the guild.

Opening her bedroom door, Maeve found a sight she was not quite mentally prepared for, even after hearing their shouting, leaving her standing there in silent shock. A little further down the hallway, Vladimyar sat straddling Nethyrra and appeared to be holding her down with a large piece of fabric. Probably a cloak or blanket. The two were strangely discussing poison and Nethyrra trying to bite Vlad. Suddenly finding amusement in the situation, the tigress leaned against the wall right outside her door and crossed her arms.

"Vladimyar~" She cooed. "Do I need to run around topless to get you to pounce me, too?"