[Daniel/Fayleen]Wishlist Extravaganza!

Started by Oath, February 15, 2016, 03:32:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linwelin

Bolt opened his eyes and looked around, regaining his consciousness. He saw Dan, well beaten himself, cradling the Shinx in his arms. Though Dan was all smiles at the both of them being ok, Bolt was unsettled. I lost. I failed to completely protect him.

"It was a rough fight, but we made it out. I'm glad you're alright, buddy. You diving in the way saved me from a lot of hurt!" Dan said, looking down and petting the lion cub Pokemon. Though it certainly helped to calm Bolt's unsettled feeling, it didn't eliminate it.

Bolt had seen the Sneasel, fixated on Dan once more after the interception. and followed the example of his trainer. He dove in front of the Sneasel's attack, taking a brutal hit from the enraged Pokemon's claws. The hit ended up too strong a strike for him to weather, and the last thing Bolt remembered was Dan calling out his name with concern and alarm.

I should have been able to protect him! I should be able to take attacks like those! After all of the training we've done together, it still wasn't enough. I need to be stronger!

It was then that Bolt began glowing, with the phenomenon ramping up until he was emitting an incredible amount of white light and energy. Bolt's form was shifting in Dan's hands, transforming.

Dan stared down in amazement, unable to fully react. It was only until the form in his arms stopped shifting that he recognized exactly what was happening. "He's...evolving...!" The light dims slowly, the power fading, revealing a larger lion cub in its place, around three times the size of a Shinx. He had more grown, black hair, forming a partial mane. The yellow rings on his ankles had doubled up, and he'd definitely gained more physique.

"...Bolt!" Dan hugs his friend as the lion begins to realize what's happened. However, both of them backed off from hugging strongly due to injuries, flinching in pain, looking at each other, then laughing over it.

Bolt was now a Luxio.

Still injured, Dan and Bolt go to gather their two pokeballs. Dan decides not to release the two Sneasel he'd caught, concerned with them still being riotous. He looks back to Fayleen. "Any chance I can get that bandaging now?"

[info]Bolt evolves into Luxio[/info]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

?Why did your first encounter end up as yourselves?? -Ella

?What'd he drop?? -Lance, asking about loot from a slain enemy.
?Well, he dropped his arms.? -Linwelin, after slicing off said enemy's arms.

Fayleen: "It's my sister..."
Kedric: "Did she fall into a hole? THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!"
Fayleen: "No! I mean, what, how did you even-" -Throndir
*Her sister had actually fallen in a hole.

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
"Because no one else thought of it." - Kryas Windsell
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Throndir

Fayleen Ains

The student frowned as she made her way towards Dan. She sported a new injury on her right arm, but it wasn't anything serious. Though she felt tired too as she took plenty of blows. Likely her injuries would leave a  bruise by tomorrow. Once she was near enough, she made a cursory scan of Dan's wounds, and though she wasn't any expert, she knew the two of them took more of a beating than her. She decided to poke at one of Dan's injuries.

"I can try to put a bandage on it." Fayleen said. "Though you're probably going to have to go over it again." She smirked as she began to reach for Dan's bag.

QuoteFor flavor, my medicine knowledge is 1d6-1, so I can't even heal anything.