[Foxy] Pokémon Wishlist: Porygon

Started by Throndir, February 03, 2016, 07:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throndir

[info]Foxy and whoever else they allow to be in the RP. Max 1 other trainer.[/info]

You studied long and hard for the upcoming tests, and you sat on the abandoned rooftop off the library. Even for a rooftop, the place was well-furnished, the city realizing that the roof was another such place to enjoy some quiet (and intense) reading time. There wasn't a lot of other people up there, but something had caught your eye. Looking up from your intense studying, you notice a Pokemon moving about, trying not to catch anyone's attention.

It was a Porygon, and its angled features stood out.

FoxyPox

I look up, slowly. Funny, I was just reading about how Porygons could move through cyberspace... one of my greatest wishes of all time 0~0

I inconspicuously return Rose to her Pokeball, in case she tries anything, and calmly approach the Porygon.

I start speaking to it in hexadecimal, trying to coax it into not running away.
Charmmmm [blockquote]Rolled 3d6+3 : 4, 1, 3 + 3, total 11[/blockquote]

Throndir

Your demeanor was friendly, and the Porygon, who at first looked as if it were going to hide away, instead simply continued watching.

FoxyPox

I sit down in front of it, holding out a candy bar I almost started munching on.

"57616e7420736f6d650d0a?"

Throndir

[info]Foxy to roll another Charm[/info]

FoxyPox

[blockquote]Rolled 3d6+3 : 2, 4, 6 + 3, total 15[/blockquote]

Throndir

The Porygon looked carefully at the energy bar, and though it had come closer, and even seemed to sniff the piece of food, it chose not to eat it. It didn't seem hungry at all, though the gesture you provided was more than enough for it to feel comfortable and immediately it began trying to climb into your pack, rummaging around for anything interesting.

FoxyPox

I laugh a little as my stash of empty pokeballs roll out, and my textbooks and pristine homework sheets start to get crinkled. My Pokedex was in there, half-buried, and I slowly retrieve it. Perhaps it has something to say about this Porygon...

Throndir

The Pokédex came to life as you pointed the device to the Porygon.

"Porygon. The Virtual Pokémon." The robotic voice explained. "It is capable of reverting itself entirely back to program data in order to enter cyberspace. A PORYGON is copy-protected so it cannot be duplicated."

When you finished however, it jumped towards you, reaching out for the Pokédex you were holding.

[info]You can attempt to keep the Pokédex away from it if you want. Roll acrobatics or something.[/info]

FoxyPox

"Whoa, hey! Easy!"

I try and back away, startled by his sudden move.

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6+1 : 2, 5 + 1, total 8[/blockquote]

Throndir

You pulled away just in time, and the Porygon missed. It proceeded to continue to stand in front of you, but you noticed its eyes were on your Pokedex.

FoxyPox

What's he trying to do...? He'd better not crash my Pokedex, that thing's worth more than I am! He seems friendly enough, so I can rule out any kind of mischief. Besides accidental mischief, of course. Maybe if it does get into my pokedex, it'll slip back into cyberspace.

I hold up a pokeball.

"Okay, Porygon, if ya get in the pokeball, I'll let you play around in the pokedex!"

[blockquote]Rolled 3d6+3 : 6, 6, 6 + 3, total 21[/blockquote]

FoxyPox

^^That was a charm roll, by the way ^~^

Throndir

[info]Roll Guile for this too.[/info]

FoxyPox

awww but my perfect sixes XD
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6+1 : 4, 6 + 1, total 11[/blockquote]