[Lynne] Pokémon Wishlist: Teddiursa

Started by Throndir, February 03, 2016, 06:52:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throndir

[blockquote]Charm 3d6+1 : 6, 5, 3 + 1, total 15[/blockquote]

Linwelin

Lynne

The Teddiursa managed to have the shock glance off it, making it ineffective. But just as it was about to recover and counter, Lynne's second Pokeball clipped its foot. With how off-guard it was from this second attempt, the capture went a bit smoother. With one final click, the Teddiursa was caught.

[okay]Teddiursa Captured!

Resolved Pokeball and added to sheet.[/okay]

Nena

While lounging with the other Teddiursa, you share the energy bar with it and generally enjoy yourselves. Though it seems somewhat unsettled at the capture of its friend, it has seemed to grow attached to you. It waits expectantly to see what you will do next, having returned to its honey.
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

?Why did your first encounter end up as yourselves?? -Ella

?What'd he drop?? -Lance, asking about loot from a slain enemy.
?Well, he dropped his arms.? -Linwelin, after slicing off said enemy's arms.

Fayleen: "It's my sister..."
Kedric: "Did she fall into a hole? THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!"
Fayleen: "No! I mean, what, how did you even-" -Throndir
*Her sister had actually fallen in a hole.

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
"Because no one else thought of it." - Kryas Windsell
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Throndir

Nena Ains

"Come with us?" Nena asked the Teddiursa as she pulled out a Pokeball, placing it in front of the small bear. "You'll get to see your friend often still, and I'm sure we can find your more sweet treats like those!"

[blockquote]Charm 3d6+1 : 4, 6, 6 + 1, total 17[/blockquote]

Linwelin

Nena

Tempted with the aspect of still being with it's friend, and treasuring the easy life with friendly company and candy bars included, The bear nods and pats the Pokeball, entering willingly.

[okay]Teddiursa Captured. Resolving Pokeball use and adding to sheet.[/okay]

QuoteWishlist complete, but feel free to RP
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Throndir

Nena Ains

Nena glanced at Lynne, her eyes sparkling.

"Teddiursa!" She said, almost too happily for her own good. But she kept enough wits about her to head towards the injured Mareep.

"But it looks like Deckard took a beating though." She said as she began looking over the injuries.

"Linnie pushing you too hard Deckard? Hrmmm, Decky-wecky." She said deciding on the nickname to call her friend's Pokemon, her voice sounded as if she was talking to a baby. She pulled out her backpack shortly after, and a white box labeled as a First-Aid kit. She sat down on the ground as she beckoned for Mareep to come closer.

"Let's see how bad those injuries are!"

Oath

Lynne Lockley

Lynne let out a sigh of relief, though her body showed the exact opposite, as she hopped around excitedly. Almost as soon as it was captured, she let it out of the Pokeball, and gave it a giant hug. "I'll call you Teddy! Would you like to share some honey with me?"[/color] Lynne was all smiles as Nena caught the other Teddiursa, and offered to help take care of Deckard. "Sure Nena! it would definitely be appreciated!" Her army of adorable pokemon was growing, and Lynne couldn't be happier.

Throndir

Nena Ains

Nena made a face when Lynne announced what her Pokemon would be named. She stuck her tongue out.

"Oh that's not fair, Teddy is such an adorable name!" She said, half-complaining. She sighed as she tended to Mareep, placing rubs of some salve on the injuries - it would at least help them heal faster.

Soon enough however, she brought out her own Teddiursa, having him appear right beside the one now called Teddy.

"What do you think Lynne?" Nena asked getting the attention of the other trainer. "What kind of name does Teddiursa want?" She moved herself over to her Pokemon, reaching over to pat its head.

Oath

Lynne Lockley

Lynne was glad she got to the name Teddy first, she wasn't too sure what she would name him otherwise! She examined the other Teddiursa, after Nena had asked what kind of name would be a good fit. "Well.. he's a bear so you could do something like Honey.. or Beary, things related to bears!" It pained her to think about it, but Lynne was coming to the realization that she might not be so great at naming Pokemon.

Throndir

Nena Ains

"Honey or Beary..." She said to herself trying to decide which sounds better. Nena was no good with names either, so either of the two sounded good, but she turned towards her Teddiursa.

"Okay! What do you think? Honey or Beary?" Nena asked her.

Oath

Lynne Lockley

Lynne wasn't sure what name was better, so she decided to do it the old fashioned way. She took a coin out of her pocket, and called out to Nena. "Heads is Beary! Tails is Honey!" With that, she tossed the coin into the air, catching it, and revealed it on the top of her hand.

[info]1 is heads, 2 is tails.
[blockquote]Rolled 1d2 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]
[/info]

Linwelin

'Beary' tilted her head quizzically at the decision. Did those names do her justice? Was this person worthy as a partner? Do...those questions even matter? The Teddiursa seemed to resign itself to whatever the girl wished to call her. They weren't BAD names, just...simple. And as far as 'Beary' was concerned, a simple life worked just fine. Simple just meant that there was more time to have fun in other ways!

Beary smiled up at Nena in acceptance.
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

_

Quote from the Author:
_

Throndir

Nena Ains

"Beary it is!" Nena exclaimed when she noticed the Teddiura's reaction. She quickly picked it up and hugged it tight.

"Oh you're so adorable!" She squealed in delight.