[Lynne] Pokémon Wishlist: Teddiursa

Started by Throndir, February 03, 2016, 06:52:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throndir

[info]Lynne and Nena only. We'll wait a few days, but if no one responds, one of us will GM.

GM requested. Charm was the rolled skill.[/info]

Linwelin

You found yourselves in a small forest, where there were two Teddiursa before the both of you, who'd been sipping on some honey they'd happened upon. As your approach was a genuine and friendly, they had not decided to run away.
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

?Why did your first encounter end up as yourselves?? -Ella

?What'd he drop?? -Lance, asking about loot from a slain enemy.
?Well, he dropped his arms.? -Linwelin, after slicing off said enemy's arms.

Fayleen: "It's my sister..."
Kedric: "Did she fall into a hole? THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!"
Fayleen: "No! I mean, what, how did you even-" -Throndir
*Her sister had actually fallen in a hole.

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
"Because no one else thought of it." - Kryas Windsell
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Throndir

Nena Ains

"Look at them Lynne! They are sooooooo cute!" Nena was happy that the Pokemon didn't run away, so she decided to approach them closer. "Aren't you such a cutie!"

[info]Nena approaches the nearest one.

[blockquote]Charm 3d6+1 : 5, 6, 4 + 1, total 16[/blockquote][/info]

Oath

Lynne Lockley

"Awww look at how adorable they are, Nena!"  The Teddiursa looked so adorable! Their little paws were covered in honey. Lynne could hardly contain herself. "Hey little guys! That looks pretty good. Mind if I try some?"

[info]Lynne is doing what Lynne does best. Charming cute Pokemon!
Charm: This dice roll has been tampered with!
Rolled 4d6+3 : 2, 2, 6, 4 + 3, total 17[/info]

Throndir

Nena Ains

"You're going to try some Lynne?" Nena asked, her face was in a mixture of surprise and disgust. "Don't they need to be... treated or something first though?" Nena had to admit, anything related with horticulture was something out of her league.

Oath

Lynne Lockley

"I don't see why not? If Teddiursa likes it, it has to be good! If I got sick or something, I could just go to the doctor!Lynne didn't know if it was 100% safe or not, but sometimes you had to make sacrifices for adorable things.

Linwelin

The Teddiursa noted that you were asking for their honey, which immediately turned them defensive. However, thanks to your continued friendliness, they did not become aggressive. In fact, it seemed as though they were challenging you for a share.

[info]The Teddiursa want you to prove you are worthy of their honey! Battle?[/info]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Oath

Lynne Lockley

"Alright, we can battle for the honey! But if I win, you'll come along with me too, right? Lynne smiled warmly at the Teddiursa and sent her faithful Mareep, Deckard out of his Pokeball to be her champion in this combat.

Throndir

Nena Ains

"A battle?" Nena asked, though it was rhetorical, she already saw the stance the Teddiursa took, not to mention that Lynne had already sent out Deckard.

She glanced at the second Teddiursa, then back to Lynne and decided to simply watch her friend battle. She did move towards the other Teddiursa however.

"Is it okay if I sit here?" Nena asked the Pokemon, pointing to a spot next to that second Teddiursa.

Linwelin

Lynne

The small bear nodded its head at the wager, but even if it was willing, it still wouldn't give in without a fight. As soon as the start of the match was signaled, Teddiursa and Deckard launched their attacks. The little bear ran in, claws bared, and raked the sheep Pokemon multiple times, managing to land 3 hits.

[info]Lynne to determine actions.[/info]
[error]Deckard takes 36 damage from Teddiursa's Fury Swipes! The claws manage to dig deep into the Mareep's back, weakening Deckard's physical actions.

(-1 Def, -1 Atk)[/error]

[spoiler]Actions:
Teddiursa deals 36 damage and 2 injuries to Deckard with Fury Swipes.

Damage:
Deckard: 23/59, 2 Injuries (-1 Def, -1 ?Atk)
Teddiursa: 0

Turn Order:
Lynne
Teddiursa 1
Deckard

Round 1 still in progress. Lynne to move.[/spoiler]

Nena

Still eating honey while watching, it seemed to not mind you sitting near it, though not within a meter. This one seemed a lot more laid back, but was enjoying the battle nontheless.
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

_

Quote from the Author:
_

Oath

Lynne Lockley

Lynne was surprised by the power of the cute little bear, as its claws slashed Deckard. "Quick Deckard, counter with Thunder Wave!" As paralysis washed over the cute little bear Lynne hurled a Pokeball, perhaps it wasn't as long of a battle as it would like, but she didn't want to see Deckard faint.

[info]Thunder Wave Paralyzes Teddiursa!
Lynne throws a Basic Ball!
Accuracy: [blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 15, total 15[/blockquote]
Capture Rate:[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 78, total 78[/blockquote]
[/info]

Linwelin

Lynne

Paralyzed and surprised, The Teddiursa is dragged into your Pokeball. The capture seemed successful, but at the last moment, it broke free, bewildered. Though it is ready to attack again, the paralysis has slowed it greatly, giving Deckard the advantage.

[spoiler]Actions:
Teddiursa is Paralyzed. Capture attempted but failed. Pokeball use resolved.

Damage:
Deckard: 23/59, 2 Injuries (-1 Def, -1 ?Atk)
Teddiursa: 0, Paralyzed (-4 Spe)

Turn Order:
Lynne
Deckard
Teddiursa 1

Round 2 starts. Lynne/Deckard to move.[/spoiler]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

_

Quote from the Author:
_

Throndir

Nena Ains

The nurse-trainee cringed when Deckard took the brunt of the last assault. She would have to help Lynne patch him up after this. She pulled out an energy bar - something Fayleen gave her, and began to nibble on it. It was sweet and delicious, and Nena fought the urge to eat the entire thing right then and there.

"You can do it Lynne! Go Deckard!" Nena cheered.

Oath

Lynne Lockley

Lynne clicked her tongue as the Teddiursa broke out of the Pokeball. "That was sooo close! Good job Deckard, keep it up! Hit it with a move of your own. Thunder Shock!" Lynne watched as the static in Deckard's coat gathered together and flew towards the stunned bear. After the shock ended, she threw another Pokeball.

[info]Deckard uses Thunder Shock! AC2.
Accuracy: [blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 2, total 2[/blockquote]
Damage:[blockquote]Rolled 2d6+25 : 2, 6 + 25, total 33[/blockquote]

Lynne throws another Basic Ball!
Accuracy: [blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 6, total 6[/blockquote]
Capture Rate [blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 99, total 99[/blockquote][/info]

Oath

[info]Karma on capture check. Karma Resolved.
[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 15, total 15[/blockquote]
[/info]