Trainer Battle: Hardheaded Girl

Started by Linwelin, January 22, 2016, 11:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mysticsage

Hiro saw ruby get smashed by the rollout but was unable to do anything about it, But seeing as there was only one more target left he could make sure that they at least had victory in hand.

[info]
To hit
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]
Damage
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6+29 : 5, 4 + 29, total 38[/blockquote][/info]

Mysticsage

karma reroll to hit

[info]
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 10, total 10[/blockquote]
[/info]

Linwelin

"Go, Puffs! Use Pound again!" The girl commands, and the Jigglypuff responds in force, taking the Machop's Karate Chop in stride, then pounding him over the head. The hit did seem to weaken the Jigglypuff's defenses, though. Thanks to his resolve and trained toughness, however, Hirotoshi also weathered the blow. Last was Webzy's needles, which spewed into the Jigglypuff from behind. These seemed to cause a serious amount of damage, and though it fought to remain on its feet, Puffs finally collapsed.

"No no no no no NO!" The girl began to pout. She'd known she was going to lose for a little while now, but wanted to at least take out the Machop. "How is he even STANDING!?" You looked over to the Hirotoshi on his last legs, panting and exhausted.

Still, the girl angrily forked over the prize, grumbling about it being 1v2. "You were supposed to be taught a lesson, not me..."

[okay]Hirotoshi chops for 35 damage.
Webzy stings with needles for 48 damage.[/okay]
[error]Puffs pounds Hirotoshi for 13 damage.[/error]
[info]Karma Resolved.[/info]

[okay]VICTORY

Ruby gained 30 exp
Hirotoshi gained 40 exp
Webzy gained 10 exp

Both gained $150.

Sheets resolved. Be sure to assign stat points to your leveled up Pokemon![/okay]

[spoiler]
Actions:
Hirotoshi chops Puffs for 35 damage.
Puffs pounds Hirotoshi for 13 damage (reduced by Courage).
Webzy spews poison needles at Puffs, dealing 48 damage.
Puffs was Knocked out.
You won the battle!

Damage:
Ruby: 34/60
Rolly: 40, 2 Injuries (-2 Def)
Duney: 17
Hirotoshi: 3/53, 1 Injury (-1 Atk)
Puffs: 98 (-1 Def)
Webzy: 33/33
Oddy: 11, 2 Injuries (-1 Def, -1 Spe)

Turn Order:
Ruby
Rolly
Duney
Hirotoshi
Puffs
Webzy
Oddy[/spoiler]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

?Why did your first encounter end up as yourselves?? -Ella

?What'd he drop?? -Lance, asking about loot from a slain enemy.
?Well, he dropped his arms.? -Linwelin, after slicing off said enemy's arms.

Fayleen: "It's my sister..."
Kedric: "Did she fall into a hole? THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!"
Fayleen: "No! I mean, what, how did you even-" -Throndir
*Her sister had actually fallen in a hole.

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
"Because no one else thought of it." - Kryas Windsell
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Oath

[spoiler]Yay post 500!
http://youtube.com/v/v2zZHY7az0Y&autoplay=1[/spoiler]

"OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO" Lynne had gotten a surprising amount of joy out of destroying a little girl in a Pokemon battle. Perhaps it was immature of her, but she couldn't help herself. "Perhaps in the future you can watch where you're going and show your elders some respect."

Mysticsage

Grey ran to Hiro who collapsed wincing to one knee. "You did great buddy he said rubbing his head. Why not take a nap for a bit?" He did not need to be told twice as he simply flopped back and passed out. As the girl came up to him to hand him money he smiled warmly at her. "Why don't I help treat your Pokemon so that you can easily get them to a center?" Without another word he began digging through his bag and pulled out his medical kit.

Looking over at Lynne, "Would you like me to take a look at Ruby as well?" He began the proccess of applying different sprays and bandages regardless of the protests of the hard headed girl. "We're all trainers its important to look after each other right?"

Knowledge medicine check to show good sportsmanship and help the poor guys
using first aid feature
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6+2 : 6, 4 + 2, total 12[/blockquote]

Oath

"Sure, Grey. It's appreciated."Lynne let Grey tend to Ruby, while avoiding the little girl. She was too proud to show kindness now.

Linwelin

The girl puts on a pouting face when confronted, and the laughter coupled with 'respecting elders' certainly didn't sit well with her. Thus, when Grey offered his aide, she promptly refused. "Like I want help from you, you meanies!" She then gave Lynne a wicked, hateful glare, tears in her eyes, as though saying 'you haven't seen the last of me!', stuck her tongue out and then ran off.

You were left sitting there, tending to your Pokemon, and baffled by the young girl's immaturity.

QuoteUnless you wish to keep up some final RP, I'll be closing the thread.
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

?Why did your first encounter end up as yourselves?? -Ella

?What'd he drop?? -Lance, asking about loot from a slain enemy.
?Well, he dropped his arms.? -Linwelin, after slicing off said enemy's arms.

Fayleen: "It's my sister..."
Kedric: "Did she fall into a hole? THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!"
Fayleen: "No! I mean, what, how did you even-" -Throndir
*Her sister had actually fallen in a hole.

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
"Because no one else thought of it." - Kryas Windsell
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]