Previous topic - Next topic

Lance

[spoiler=Chat logs]
Linwelin:
I'm the only one that makes Vlad-comfy RP's >.>

Lance:
Vlad-comfy RP's..? That gives me some ideas :D

Linwelin:
Vladimir: Lyolf, I swear to all the gods, if there's garlic or holy water on my equipment again I- Oh...oh no...*gets ill*

Ella:
Speaking of garlic.

Ella:
Maeve needs to buy some. What shop do I go to for that?

Linwelin:

Linwelin:
Just find Lyolf

Lance:
Garlic and Holy Water for EVERYONE!! It could be Jin's promotional event for his store.

Lance:
and yeah, Lyolf has a million

Lance:
some Holy symbols too

Lance:
and wooden stakes.

Ella:
Maeve: Lyolf! I don't know who you are, but I was told I can get Garlic from you!

Ella:
Maeve: Who here is Lyolf!

Linwelin:
...Poor Vlad

Linwelin:
I guess I'll be doing that "Visiting the past" Vlad RP sooner than expected...for his safety

Ella:
XD

Lance:
Lyolf: Some-Person-I-Do-Not-Know!! You want some Garlic..? Ah, then could you do me a favor and deliver this "daily dosage" to an ailing Guildmate of ours? His name is Vlad.

Ella:
Well, she has that bag of holding now, and I was told that you can't smell stuff through them.

Ella:
Her bag of holding is going to be her "Anti-Undead" Kit.

Linwelin:
Vlad: *gets shivers down his spine* "....I feel as though I should run."

Ella:
Maeve: Daily dosage? What is it? Who is Vlad?

Ella:
Maeve: What's wrong with him?

Lance:
Lyolf: A good friend of mine!! Haha, I'm sure he'll be absolutely delighted to receive his treatment as soon as possible. The truth is...

Lance:
*Lyolf grows a somber expression*

Lance:
Lyolf: Vlad has a serious illness. He needs this medication. And he needs it now.

Lance:
Lyolf: He'll likely resist, as the medication is slightly bitter for his tastes, but don't let that sway you!

Linwelin:
Why do I feel like Lyolf just likes picking fights with my characters in particular

Ella:
lol

Lance:
Lyolf: I implore you, to do the right thing... and cram all this garlic down his gullet.

Ella:
I think Lance in general likes to pick fights with your characters.

Anastasia Sheel:
I know what it's like to be sick... I'll help get the garlic for him

Ella:
Maeve: Oh, and I get to keep the leftovers?

Lance:
Lyolf: RASPUTIN! You were HERE!?

Linwelin:
NO NOT ANA TOO

Linwelin:
DAMN IT ALL

Golas Rorn:
BUAHAHA, and stuff MEAT down his throat too.  Can't have garlic without MEAT after all.

Ella:
Maeve: Where can I find this Vlad? What does he look like?

Linwelin:
I bet it's because I'm the only one that doesn't legitimately want to kill him when he does. Also, I'm finding it funny that I'm writing Maeve's first meeting with Vlad now

Lance:
Lyolf: Ah, you can have as much of the leftovers as you want! And as for my dear little Rasputin...

Lance:
Lyolf: here, take a bundle for yourself. I'm certain Vlad will appreciate your kindness.

Anastasia Sheel:
*shivers at the name*

Anastasia Sheel:
Yes... *takes up the garlic, and starts to look for Vlad*

Ella:
lol

Lance:
Lyolf: I am certain Vlad is still somewhere close to the guildhall... Now onwards, my comrades! Let's save Vlad from "sickness!!"

Ella:
Callista hasn't met Vlad yet, either.

Ella:
Callista: Oh! I can help, too!

Linwelin:
Kin: LYOOOOOLF! Don't go teasing Ana! I'm betting you're using that damed name again...

Linwelin:
Kin: What's in the- you know what, I know better than asking what you're up to. If it's not for me, I don't want it.

Lance:
Lyolf: KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN! What nickname? I just called Rasputin, Rasputin..?

Golas Rorn:
Buahahaha! Come Kin! We're off to feed that skinny guildie of ours some MEAT

Anastasia Sheel:
... and garlic?

Golas Rorn:
*pauses and thinks* Meat -with- garlic!

Lance:
Lyolf: Ah, all of these people want to help? Vlad has such great friends.

Linwelin:
Kin:...Karma will catch up to you some day, you crazed elf. And what's this about garlic. Skinny guild mate? 'Vlad'? Huh, don't know him. Well, I guess I'll tag along, seeing as he'll be another enemy of yours, Lyolf.

Linwelin:
Kin: And honestly, all of you, how do you trust this mage?

Lance:
Lyolf: I'm a very honest mage, that I am! There is no cause for doubt. After all, how can anyone doubt a paragon so upright, so honorable, and soooo morally questionable?

Katrias Lyseer:
*sees what's going on and smirks* Here's some 'sauce' *hands Anastasia a vial labeled 'Holy Water'*

Linwelin:
Now THAT'S mean. Damn Katrias is as cold as ever

Anastasia Sheel:
Sauce.... *staring at the vial*

Katrias Lyseer:
*snickers and goes back to her business*

Lance:
Lyolf: Katrias! Thanks again! Vlad's really gonna love that one.

Ella:
Callista: I want to help, too!

Lance:
Lyolf: Oh, what is this..? A fairy? Sure you can help too! Just take a bundle and go with the others!!

Ella:
Callista: *Takes a bundle.*

Linwelin:
Vladimir: *hears the shouting about garlic down the hall, and feeding a skinny guildmate* "...Oh no." *runs stealthily out the back of the guild* "I guess I'll need to live somewhere else for a while..."

Anastasia Sheel:
Vladimir... I can't find you... Kin.. Hero, where is Vlad? *slightly sad face*

Ella:
Maeve: *Sees a skinny looking guy running, but decides he doesn't fit the description, because "Lyolf" said his friend would be happy to get the medicine.*

Ella:
Callista: *Doesn't even know what exactly they are doing.*

Lance:
Jin: Hrmm? What's with all that garlic, and is that holy water I see the young one holding?

Lance:
Jin: ...If you guys are looking for Vlad, I just saw him run towards the back of the guild, like a demon possessed.

Lance:
Jin: Gods know what that was about but... He seemed quite ill.

Linwelin:
Kin: *Looks down the hall* "Probably not home, Ana. I'm betting he heard everyone." *hears Jin* "...Poor man. By the way, Ana, Vladimir doesn't want the garlic and 'sauce'. I get the feeling it will make him sick."

Linwelin:
Kin: *sighs* "Gods-speed, Vlad." *Kin walks back to his own room to relax*

Anastasia Sheel:
But... he's sick now?

Golas Rorn:
That's why the man needs some more muscles. Protein...

Katrias Lyseer:
...And meat?

Golas Rorn:
YES KATRIAS. MEAT

Ella:
Callista: *Heard Jin and flies full speed ahead.*

Linwelin:
Kin: "No, he's not sick, he's scared. BUT I could go for some meat, Golas! Care to hit the kitchen?" *grins at his comrade-in-arms*

Ella:
This dice roll has been tampered with!
Rolled 1d20+5 : 8 + 5, total 13

Linwelin:
Lol are you...searchig for him?

Ella:
Callista: "Do I notice Vlad?"

Ella:
Perception check. :D

Ella:
Maeve: *Decides enough people are looking to give Vlad his medicine and decides to keep the garlic for herself.*

Golas Rorn:
*Continues laughing as he makes his way to the kitchen* I'll make sure to make the meat just how Vlad likes 'em! With lots of garlic! BUAHAHA

Ella:
Rolled 1d20+5 : 17 + 5, total 22

Ella:
Callista: *Continues looking.*

Lance:
That's prolly enough to at least follow the trail, Ella

TheChugsBoson:
Gandin: WHO TOOK MY GARLIC?

Anastasia Sheel:
*hides behind Kin, scared*

Anastasia Sheel:
*notices the size height* Hero... Is that....

Anastasia Sheel:
Your brother?

Lance:
Jin: Gandin! I saw it with my OWN. TWO. EYES. It was...

Lance:
Jin: Vlad!

Lance:
Jin: Even now, the man scurries away and plots to devour obscene amounts of Garlic... all for himself!

Linwelin:
Hide:  1d20+13 : 18 + 13, total 31

Linwelin:
HA Vlad's hide, everyone

Ella:
OMG

Ella:
The highest I can get for Callista is 25.

Ella:
lol

Ella:
Callista: *Spends half the day searching, then gets bored and gives up.*

Ella:
Callista: *Comes back dejectedly.* I... failed.

Linwelin:
Kin:"...No, Ana. He's not. But do stay back. He's an unpredictable one. Oh, and for the record, I have no siblings, kid."

TheChugsBoson:
*Gandin storms through the guild halls, stomping furiously with his fists clenched tightly* I WILL MAKE YOU PAY FOR TAKING MY GARLIC

Ella:
Callista: Here, Gandin, you can have my garlic.

Linwelin:
Gandin should realize by now that everyone is holding his garlic

Linwelin:
Just saying

TheChugsBoson:
Gandin doesn't bother looking at people's hands. He just wants to punch something.

Anastasia Sheel:
*slightly sad* No aunts or uncles then? : (

Linwelin:
Kin:"I'm sorry, Ana. No. But you've grandparents. I guess I should introduce you to them...!'

Lance:
Lyolf: Ah it's fine, it's fine *sighs* I had thought it might be difficult so...

Lance:
Lyolf "Magis Ersp?hen!"

TheChugsBoson:
Gandin: "Callista.... SO IT WAS YOU WHO TOOK MY GARLIC!

Ella:
Maeve: *Points to Lyolf.* That man was giving everyone garlic. He said it was for a friend who is sick.

Ella:
Callista: No! That elf guy gave it to me to give to some skinny guy or something.

Lance:
Lyolf: "Hmm.." (Should locate Vlad if he's within 600 ft.)

Ella:
Maeve: ... So is "Vlad" skinny because he has worms? And he needs the garlic because worms help with that.

Linwelin:
Lol, umm, I don't think he's in 600ft any longer. That was a running pace. 100ft per 6 seconds

TheChugsBoson:
Gandin at first seems to not believe Callista, but at the mention of that elf, her story was suddenly much more believable to him. "An ELF, eh? LYOLF! YOU WILL PAY!"

Ella:
*because they help with worms

Ella:
I can't type today.

Linwelin:
There, Maeve has officially met Vlad (though she doesn't know the name yet).

Lance:
@Lin, it was worth a try xD

Linwelin:
@Lance, I agree, it surprised me. I was starting to get scared XD

Linwelin:
Because if you actually caught Vlad, he very well may have died

Ella:
Sweeeeet~

Linwelin:
Holy water = burning oil, garlic gives -6 to everything. He'd be force-fed both.

Ella:
lol
[/spoiler]

With a prolonged sigh, Lyolf's hands sunk downwards, as an azure glow faded from his eyes and a similarly hued arcane formation dissolved into thin air. It seemed, whether for good or for ill, not even magic would enable him to find his quarry today, But what else did he have in his possession that could possibly be of aid in his quest? He silently pondered.

He had a sword.

Lyolf cast his gaze downwards to the blade hanging at his waist. Truly, it was a fine blade, beautiful in design and sharper than most others of its kind. Additionally, with but a thought, the sword was capable of bursting into a blazing inferno. That feature, more than anything, had awarded the blade with Lyolf's undying respect. He always did like his fire.

However, as for his current goal of finding Vladimir, such a blade was unfortunately terribly unsuited for the cause. That left Lyolf with only one recourse. The magus made a feral grin and though they no longer held any hints of azure, his eyes blazed as fiercely as when he had been in the throes of arcane reverie.

[spoiler=They say the pen is mightier than the sword, after all.]http://www.youtube.com/v/sptM1EMLDK8&autoplay=1
[/spoiler]

"Lyolf... remind me to never again draw your ire," A raven spoke softly to the side, whilst eyeing Lyolf's latest work.

The elf merely chuckled in reply.

"Uli, help me put these up."
"A wish? Okay, genie, make me a ham sandwich."