[Maeve] Fist of the Tiger

Started by Ella, March 23, 2015, 11:05:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linwelin

"...Well you certainly are persistent. I'll give you that." Vladimir said with a grimace. Yes, she was quite alright, just as he had expected. Well at least it made it clearer for him. The flattery was simply entertainment for her, almost like she were playing with her food. Though that impression could just be from her innate ferocity. "I'll have to pass on the kiss, milady. I'm certain such a wound poses no threat to one as strong as yourself." He responded knowingly. Though at this point he practically expected her to press on. He was at least relaxed in knowing she wouldn't push herself onto him, but merely continue to attempt seducing him. At least he thought she wouldn't. She wouldn't, right?

He pushed the thought from his mind. "But yes, you were about to share a tale, weren't you? You seemed fairly excited, so I was certain it would be interesting." Of course, he was excited as well. Not only a good story, but it would most likely give him a time to breathe before he was inundated with more flirting and flattery. It was starting to stifle him a bit.
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

?Why did your first encounter end up as yourselves?? -Ella

?What'd he drop?? -Lance, asking about loot from a slain enemy.
?Well, he dropped his arms.? -Linwelin, after slicing off said enemy's arms.

Fayleen: "It's my sister..."
Kedric: "Did she fall into a hole? THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!"
Fayleen: "No! I mean, what, how did you even-" -Throndir
*Her sister had actually fallen in a hole.

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
"Because no one else thought of it." - Kryas Windsell
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Ella

Maeve Gallagher

Ah, how many times had she heard that line or something of similar words in the last few years? The red-head had learned long ago that persistence was a necessity, not just when it came to flirting, but for many things in life. Her answer to it was always and honest one, though it was also yet another line. "Sometimes, you have to be purrrsistent to get something that you really want."

At least his denial was better worded that others. Most men who denied her either used a flat-out no or tried to claim they were already taken. Sometimes that second one was actually true, but sometimes they just said it in hopes it would chase her off. And if they had let the conversation go as long as Vladimyar had on this day, and especially if they had encouraged her like Vladimyar had, saying something like that definitely always resulted in a punch to their face. Vladimyar's denial, however, was different in that it was mixed with a compliment, and after such a short time of knowing each other, too. His diplomatic words had saved him from a punch in the face. Though perhaps he was interested, but felt awkward accepting her advances in a public setting...

"Ah, you caught me." She replied sheepishly. "It is true, a mere cut is nothing for me... I was mostly just wondering what your lips on mine would feel like. Purrrhaps another time." She winked at him, grinning. There she was, showing her persistence yet again.

Oh? He was still interested in her tale? She would have to brush aside her flirtations for now, as they would only serve to ruin the atmosphere of the story. After pausing to think about it, Maeve realized the one she had been about to share was not only one she enjoyed sharing, but it was also a little longer than most people had the patience for. Perhaps she should ask if he was up for a long story before she started it...

"I must warn you, it is a little long. If you had other things planned for today, I can share a shorter one or share this one later this evening instead."

Linwelin

Vladimir could only laugh at this point. "You truly have a talent for saying such things." He was impressed by her wit with flirting. Her response, despite being laced with teasing statements once again, was actually a solid statement. Persistence was a good thing, certainly. Though he doubted being so to this extent was wholly good. This became apparent when she bluntly stated that she'd like to kiss him, no subtleties attached. He was sure he was blushing, but remained composed; he was almost jaded to her advances at this point, with how quickly they were being shot out.

At mention of his continued desire to hear her tale, she surprisingly dropped the flirtatious attitude. It may have been the first time he'd seen her speaking seriously since they'd met. Vladimir thought for a short moment. I'd planned to train my swordsmanship soon...but I supposed that could wait for later in the day. Today was more of a day of rest, anyways. He focused back on Maeve, nodding his head in agreement. "I'm not in a rush to be anywhere. If it's so large a tale, it's bound to be important to you. Those are the best to listen to." Vladimir said with a smile.
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

?Why did your first encounter end up as yourselves?? -Ella

?What'd he drop?? -Lance, asking about loot from a slain enemy.
?Well, he dropped his arms.? -Linwelin, after slicing off said enemy's arms.

Fayleen: "It's my sister..."
Kedric: "Did she fall into a hole? THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!"
Fayleen: "No! I mean, what, how did you even-" -Throndir
*Her sister had actually fallen in a hole.

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
"Because no one else thought of it." - Kryas Windsell
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Mysticsage

Serena was glad to see that Vlad was handling himself so well with a women that had such a loud personality. The rouges reserved nature meant that he had a tendency toward isolation. While his interactions with this Meave seemed slightly uncomfortable he did not seem like he wanted it to stop. So Serena simply played the bystander.

She had chosen not to give a rise when so blatantly provoked and thankfully it had all blown over without issue. In all honesty given the circumstances she thought it might  be best to leave the two be and not interfere further. However, something in the back of her mind screamed at her not to leave them alone. It had to do with their spiritual energy, the two were like oil and water. Her's was fiery and overbearingly hot with passion while his was its usual muted tones.

The energies were whispering for her to be on guard something was hidden just below the surface intentions of this woman that put her on edge. So, for now she would simply play along until she figured out what made her feel so uneasy.

"Yes, Meave, a good story is always something worth listening to, please hold nothing back." Serena chimed in with a smile sipping her tea.