GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

?Why did your first encounter end up as yourselves?? -Ella

?What'd he drop?? -Lance, asking about loot from a slain enemy.
?Well, he dropped his arms.? -Linwelin, after slicing off said enemy's arms.

Fayleen: "It's my sister..."
Kedric: "Did she fall into a hole? THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!"
Fayleen: "No! I mean, what, how did you even-" -Throndir
*Her sister had actually fallen in a hole.

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
"Because no one else thought of it." - Kryas Windsell
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Ella

Behind the Rock Continued

The other Drilbur continued to stare at the ball, now lying there on the floor after its older sister had done her best to break it open. He flexed his claws. He knew that if he went out to attack, his older sister would be angry with him, but he could not just stay there and hide while their lives were in danger! They were too far from their parents for him to run back and get them. He was sure that the strange creatures would have taken both of his siblings and been long gone by the time they returned. So this was it. Time to prove himself to his family that he could also take care of his siblings!

Grabbing the ball, it planned its attack. Quickly apologizing to its youngest sibling, the Drilbur threw its tiny prison over the rock, hoping to hit a strange creature and maybe distract it so it wouldn't notice him coming in for an attack. As soon as the ball left its claws, it charged from behind the rock, aiming for the first non-familiar figure it saw.

[spoiler=Drilbur 2's Distraction and Charge!]Pok?ball Target: [blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 4, total 4[/blockquote] with 4 = Daniel, 8 = Bolt, 12 = Drilbur 1, 16 = Kimmel, 20 = Vinny, All Other Numbers = The Ground
Attack Target: [blockquote]Rolled 1d4 : 4, total 4[/blockquote] with 1 = Daniel, 2 = Bolt, 3 = Kimmel, 4 = Vinny
Accuracy: [blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]
Scratch: [blockquote]Rolled 1d8+17 : 2 + 17, total 19[/blockquote][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Status + Damage Taken]
Drilbur 1 = -16 HP
Drilbur 2
Drilbur 3 = CAUGHT[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Order of Operations]Order:
Bolt
Drilbur 1/Drilbur 2/Drilbur 3/Felix
Kimmel
Daniel
Vinny
Rue[/spoiler]

Ella

The second Drilbur's throw hits Daniel, but the throw had not been strong enough to do any real damage.

Unfortunately, before the second Drilbur could get far from behind the rock, it trips and scratches itself instead, dealing 11 damage to itself.

[spoiler=Status + Damage Taken]Drilbur 1 = -16 HP
Drilbur 2 = -11 HP

Linwelin

Daniel clicked his tongue at the fumbled throw, which ended up slipping out of his hand and dropping at his feet. Shortly after, there was a thump on his shoulder. It was a pokeball, most likely the other trainer's. Looking in the direction it had come from, he saw another Drilbur, only it had tripped over itself and become injured. He desperately wanted to go to its aid, but the enraged on took priority. Ridding himself of his prior embarrassment, Daniel picked up the fumbled ball and tried again. Before throwing he shouts out to Bolt. "Bolt, try to to pin it so it can't move as much!"

[spoiler]Attempts to catch the other one, again. Bolt attempts a grapple. Rolling combat vs Drilbur's combat (I think I read it was 2d6 +1, not positive, though). If successful, my capture chance increase by 10 (ex: if I had to roll a 60, the grapple would make it 70)

[blockquote]Bolt's grapple:  2d6 : 4, 1, total 5[/blockquote]

[blockquote]Pokeball Accuracy:  1d20 : 8, total 8[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Capture check:  1d100 : 45, total 45[/blockquote][/spoiler]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Linwelin

[spoiler=Forgot to roll Bolt's attack roll for the grapple][blockquote]Does the grapple attempt hit?  1d20 : 18, total 18[/blockquote][/spoiler]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

_

Quote from the Author:
_

Fellow Rabbit

Vinny Drechsler

The ball seemed to leave his hand in slow motion. Vinny watched as it soared through the air before disappearing into the darkness outside of the reach of Daniel's flashlight. There, it seemed to have just vanished, waiting in the dark for its owner to saunter over to it and retrieve it for hopefully at least one more use. Preferably a successful one. After all, no Poké Ball would ever wish to become useless like some rotten tomato sitting in the sun, letting its fumes rise into the air and up the nostrils of any unfortunate passerby, probably only to be eaten by a starving Rapidash in a horse carriage en route to some faraway land where it would finally be fed its so rightly-deserved meal. That poor Rapidash. Vinny would have to make sure to find it an give it some berries someday before it died of hunger.

But first, there was much kerfuffling to deal with, including his slight confusion as the unthinkable happened. A red glow suddenly lit up the dark cavern, casting light on not one, but three non-Magikarp creatures! It flickered brightly before enveloping one of the strange Pokémon and pulling its very being into the ball Vinny had thrown. The Magikarp trainer only stood there for a moment, hardly noticing the alarm it his action seemed to raise in the other mole things, but focusing intensely on whether this capture was a disaster or a stroke of luck.

On one hand, he had just pitched the blindest throw he had ever pitched in the middle of a cave he kinda had no business being in and managed capture whatever that thing was on his first try, but on the other hand, that thing he captured wasn't a Magikarp by a long shot. Anyone who understood Vinny would be able to see the dilemma he had been caught in.

There wasn't much time to reflect on the sketchy split-second decision he had made, though, as one of the non-Magikarp Pokémon suddenly lunged at Vinny for an attack. This, he was perhaps not ready for, despite the fact that he had probably just imprisoned one of this thing's relatives.

"Ah!" he blurted out, sidestepping out of the path of the inferior creature, "Run, Kimmel! Zis one is after our berries, too!" After his very lucky dodge, he knew he couldn't stay there long. The longer he was in that tunnel with this hostile heathen, the higher chance there was that he would lose something he held very dear to him (though not quite as dear as Kimmel). Of course, he wasn't about to let that Poké Ball go to waste, either, so the moment he felt he had the chance, he made way for pocket-capsule laying on the ground, risking life, limb, and berry by closing a distance between himself and the third cave monster in an effort to return the ball to its rightful place in his inventory.

Thankfully, the other trainer was already hard at work punishing the evil creature that had attacked him, which meant the beast nearest Vinny's Poké Ball was the only threat left for him to deal with. Nevertheless, he knew this would perhaps be his greatest battle ever. He would have to summon all the power of a thousand Magikarps if he ever hoped to make it out alive. He only hoped the other trainer would be able to help if Vinny fell vulnerable.

But Vinny had one trick up his sleeve. Something that the drill-fisted creature puppy-guarding his Poké Ball couldn't possibly have ever seen coming. This, Vinny expected, would be the ultimate trump card in recovering his fallen capsule. As he sprinted across the cavernous grotto, he turned his gaze so that his beloved Kimmel was in his peripheral vision and uttered the most important battle command he had uttered to date: "Kimmel!" he cried, "Use Splash!"
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in horuls Db Mt Lr Ts Fl Pd Es Rg Mt Ag Bk Ag Sb Au W Fr Og Ra Er voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Throndir

QuoteDrilburs copied to Daniel and Vinny's sheet. Exp resolved for both captures.

Drilbur 2 is still remaining.

Ella

The larger Drilbur struggled against Bolt's grapple, but failed to escape his hold. Dan's ball flew through the air, almost missing its target. Luckily for Dan, it hit the Drilbur's foot and the ball opened up to release the red glow.

The second Drilbur scrambled back up, attempting to rub his nose and struggling to hold back tears. He looked up just in time to see his oldest sibling disappear in a flash of red. One of the creatures called out more words, and the red floppy creature suddenly jumped up. Scared, the Drilbur changed his mind about trying to prove himself to his family. There was only one thing he could do now, and that was run back to his parents. Surely, they would be able to take care of these strange creatures and get his siblings back!

[spoiler=Status + Damage Taken]Drilbur 1 = CAUGHT
Drilbur 2 = -11 HP | Attempting to flee.

Linwelin

Daniel saw the rage continue as it slipped into the pokeball. He'd wanted a friend, and this was not getting him a friend. Why had this encounter gone so wrong? He felt like that trainer he'd met when he caught Rue; he was no greedy for power like that one, but he had destroyed the peaceful home of Pokemon. He needed to set it straight.

"Vinny, that was your name, right? Stop and let it go, we've done enough damage. Instead, we have something more important to do." Daniel had been hit by the other pokeball, and though it pained him after seeing how chaotic this stranger was, he returned the ball to him while picking up his own. "Let's let them out. Something needs to be done about this." Daniel let his newly caught Drilbur out. After the confusion of being free, its anger flared once more. "Please, I want them to meet. I want them to see that they're ok. And I'd like to patch them up as well. We were rough, and that's not how you treat a Pokemon, nor a new friend."

Daniel knelt down to address the Drilbur less threateningly. "I did not wish you harm, but you ran out of control. You are right to be angry, we had done a horrible thing to all three of you. I will not demand it, but will you let me treat your wounds?" Daniel pulls out his first aid kit, and motions what he was intending on himself. "I owe you much more than this, but I have to start somewhere."

QuoteAs I am not ordering it, I'm going to roll charm. If it lets me, I heal it with my medic ability

[spoiler]Adding 1d6 to the charm roll with karma (-5 karma)

[blockquote]Charm:  3d6+1 : 2, 2, 5 + 1, total 10[/blockquote]

If it accepts, twice the following roll is healed.
[blockquote]Edu: Med :  3d6+2 : 6, 1, 3 + 2, total 12[/blockquote][/spoiler]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

_

Quote from the Author:
_

Fellow Rabbit

The moment he was in range, Vinny pounced, running at his top speed. He had even beat Kimmel there, and perhaps that was for the best. The Drilbur had kicked Vinny's Poké Ball in its escape and it nearly fell into a small crevice. What a waste it would have been for that ball to be lost forever like that!

But something else occurred to the frantic Magikarp trainer. The third monster had escaped his grasp! "Ve have failed, Kimmel! It has escaped! Now it may never pay for it's theft!" he cried in anguish, hanging his head in shame as he remained on his hands and knees along the wall of the cave. "Dass Schwerverbrecher!" he added through clenched teeth.

But then, behind him, the other trainer attempted to get Vinny to see the problem in a new light. Had they truly invaded these creature's domain? Had it been their fault that the creatures attacked? He clenched the newly occupied ball a little harder as he considered that maybe he and Magikarp had made a terrible mistake. One that could have resulted in the loss of his berries. The Pokémon were perhaps in the wrong for stealing Daniel's berries, but had Vinny been in the wrong for exacting justice upon it? These were the questions that may come to keep Vinny up at night.

After extensive consideration of the subject, Vinny finally concluded that Daniel was perhaps right. This abomination was a part of his party now. Did he want it to hate him or did he want it to obey his every command? Maybe he should introduce it to Kimmel! The Magikarp loved making new friends, after all. This was the perfect opportunity!

Vinny crouched down the same as Daniel and let the mole out of its new idle storage place. It seemed confused at first, but Vinny wasted no time to get on with what had to be done. "Excuse me, herr. Do you have a moment to talk about your new best friend Kimmel?" He motioned to the orange fish flopping around on the cave floor.

// Translation:
Dass Schwerverbrecher! - That felon! //

Also rolling for Charm, I suppose. [blockquote]Rolled 2d6+1 : 5, 2 + 1, total 8[/blockquote]
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in horuls Db Mt Lr Ts Fl Pd Es Rg Mt Ag Bk Ag Sb Au W Fr Og Ra Er voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Ella

What was this? The Drilbur suddenly found herself outside of her confinement once more. Was she being set free? Were her siblings okay? She bristled when she noticed the two creatures were still there. With her more fine-tuned hearing, she could hear the scrambling of her other sibling as he seemed to be scrambling away. Good! He could get their parents to come rescue them. For now, she would have to distract them there until she figured out where the ball thing holding her youngest sibling went.

When Dan knelt down and pulled out his first aid kit, the Drilbur backed away. She wanted to attack him, but was afraid the other creature he had would attack her again. He spoke more words, using the same tone as he had used when he had offered the treats, but this time offering weird-smelling stuff. Pfft. She would not fall for that one again. Maybe... if she was fast enough she could get him... But that would not help her find her youngest sibling, would it? She would have to attack both of the big creatures in order to find the right ball, as the both seemed to have several and they all looked the same.

Suddenly hearing the scared voice of her younger sister, the Drilbur ran over. Spreading her arms, she put herself in between her sister and the large strange creature.

-----------

The little Drilbur was very confused. One second, she was with her siblings, happily accepting food that her oldest sibling had gotten from whatever had been making the strange sounds. The next second, she was engulfed in redness and swallowed up... inside of something? Just when she thought she would never see her family again, she found herself standing in front of a strange, large creature. Shrieking in fright, she looked around for her siblings or somewhere to hide.

Linwelin

Daniel watched the Drilbur, with whom he'd never intended any malice, as it guarded its younger brethren, growling at both Dan and Vinny. I never wanted this... He looked to Vinny with a forlorn gaze, knowing that they would not be warming up to them any time soon. However, he couldn't simply release it, for fear of retribution, and he certainly didn't wish to fight any longer. But a fight was exactly what the Drilbur had in mind. Dan and Vinny were threats, monsters even, in these Pokemons' eyes.

"I had really hoped to gain your friendship and aid here, but I see now that that won't be happening, at least not now. Please take time to check over your sibling. I still offer my aid if you need it. But afterwards, we will fight again. If I win, you come with me. If you win, you are free to go. In either case, there will be no resistance from the loser. Deal?" Dan said all of this using gestures with his speech. Drilbur were intelligent enough to understand that he felt he could get the point across. Until then, he sat down and waited, letting the young Drilbur converse and check on each other.

[info]Dan intends to challenge his caught Drilbur, with the intent of at least making their relationship more civil, and less threatening. If the Drilbur tries to run, he will withdraw her and do this another time.[/info]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

_

Quote from the Author:
_

Fellow Rabbit

Vinny Drechsler

Vinny wasn't sure he liked the sound of this proposal. It had taken a whole Poké Ball, some very lucky aim, and about 12 hours of time lost in this cave to capture whatever this creature was. Letting it go was hardly his idea of a fair outcome, even if it did win in a duel. The drill-fisted creature had a new life now, and Vinny still had to teach it the manners it needed to subsist in modern society. Continually stealing berries would be an atrocity both to its honor and to the world. It was time to set the record straight.

"Uh, Herr Daniel," he began, sure that he could handle this in a way everyone would be happy with, "I have a better idea." Without waiting for approval or any reaction, he looked at the battle-ready rodent before him, but went on despite it's apparent unwillingness to compromise. "New friends! a whole vorld of greatness avaits you! Von of you to be graced vith Kimmel's greatness for years to come! Years! And ze other von... vell, zis man is very good at uhh... making you stronger! Ja, ze training vill ensure this vill never happen again! And best of all: berries! Ze both of us will give you many berries!"

Vinny reached into his pocket and retrieved a random berry. Wepear Berry. That would do. He grabbed another Wepear Berry and offered it to the Drilburs, somehow sure that they would take his berries even after just denying Daniel's. "Behold! The vunderful taste!" He smiled warmly, sure that this made up for everything they had just done.

[blockquote]Vinny's Charm: 2d6+1 : 5, 6 + 1, total 12[/blockquote]