Trainer Battle: Camper

Started by Throndir, January 07, 2015, 10:40:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throndir

QuoteGarret only

After meeting a wounded camper on the road to your next destination, and offering pointers on treatment, he was thankful and offered a chance to have a friendly battle.

"Just because you helped me treat me wounds, don't think I'm going easy!" He said.

QuoteLeague Battle.

Call out your actions.

Mysticsage

Garrett only smiled, "I would not want it any other way, Show me how well you have carried for your pokemon!"

With that he called out Hiro who tried his best to look strong by flexing,

Throndir

"BETTER THAN YOU HAHAHA!" With that he sends out Starly.

"Starry use Quick Attack!" Before Hiro could react, Starly rammed into him.

Battle Log
[spoiler]Camper sends out Starry.
Garret sends out Hiro.
Starry uses Quick Attack and hits.
Hiro takes 20 damage.
[/spoiler]

Damage Taken
[spoiler]Hiro: 20
[/spoiler]

Mysticsage

Hiro in his attmept to defend himself from the sudden assault by slapping the bird away with a well placed:

struggle attack

Throndir

"Okay, you can do this, Starry do it again!" With that the Starly swooped in again.

Battle Log
[spoiler]Hiro attacks with Struggle and hits.
Starry takes 19 damage.
Starry attacks with Quick Attack and hits.
Hiro takes 24 damage and 1 injury (-1 ATK)
[/spoiler]

Damage Taken
[spoiler]Hiro: 44, 1 injury (-1 ATK)
Starry: 19
[/spoiler]

Mysticsage

Hiro is battered and bruised after the rapid attacks from the small bird. He could hear grey trying to do his best to encourage  him fowards. He was going down fast. If he did not do something soon then he would surely end up disappointing his master. That was one thing he could never forgive hiself for especially after what happened on that ship. He was the one who ended up being protected and his trainer suffered for it.

He might be a coward. But he was not going to go down without a fight!
[spoiler]
Courage activates
While under 1/3rd of its Max HP, the user gains a +5 Damage Bonus to all Damage Rolls, and 5 Damage Reduction.

And then he uses struggle
[/spoiler]

Throndir

Once the Starry swept down, managing to land a blow on Hiro. Before the Starly could get away, Hiro surprisingly dash forward, jumping into the air at the direction of the Starry who was now attempting to fly back into the air. It spun a full 360, and as it came to finishing its move, one of Hiro's arms came crashing into the Starry, slamming the bird from midair straight into the ground with an audible thump.

The camper looked stunned for a few moments at the apparent turn around, then recalled back his Starly into its Pok? Ball.

He ran up to Garret.

"That was amazing! I was pretty sure I was going to win that... How did you pull that up? No... how did he pull that off." The camper said as he shifted his gaze to the Machop with wonder in his eyes.

Quote+1 Trainer Exp for the cool scene I'm imagining in my head, and resolving exp for Machop, and money earned.