Trainer Battles (Last refresh: 2/11/16)

Started by Throndir, December 27, 2014, 12:38:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ella

[spoiler=Letina's Charm][blockquote]Rolled 3d6+2 : 1, 4, 2 + 2, total 9[/blockquote][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Miera's Charm][blockquote]Rolled 1d6+1 : 3 + 1, total 4[/blockquote][/spoiler]

Throndir

QuoteResolved Miera go to this thread. If others wish to join, they have to ask Miera and get their approval. Max 1 other Trainer. Battle is scaled accordingly.

Next trainer is a Secret Base Expert. Roll Guile if interested.

Ella

[spoiler=Letina's Guile][blockquote]Rolled 2d6+5 : 6, 6 + 5, total 17[/blockquote][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Miera's Guile][blockquote]Rolled 1d6+2 : 2 + 2, total 4[/blockquote][/spoiler]

Fellow Rabbit

[spoiler=Sigon's Guile][blockquote]Rolled 3d6+2 : 3, 2, 5 + 2, total 12[/blockquote][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Vinny's Guile][blockquote]Rolled 2d6-2 : 1, 6 - 2, total 5[/blockquote][/spoiler]
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in horuls Db Mt Lr Ts Fl Pd Es Rg Mt Ag Bk Ag Sb Au W Fr Og Ra Er voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Lance

[spoiler=Aran: Guile]
[blockquote]Rolled 3d6+12 : 4, 6, 6 + 12, total 28[/blockquote]
[/spoiler]
"A wish? Okay, genie, make me a ham sandwich."

Throndir

QuoteResolved Aran go to this thread. If others wish to join, they have to ask Aran and get their approval. Max 1 other Trainer. Battle is scaled accordingly.

Next trainer is a Painter. Roll Edu: Technology if interested.

Linwelin

[blockquote]Corey's Edu: Tech -  3d6+2 : 4, 1, 6 + 2, total 13[/blockquote]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

?Why did your first encounter end up as yourselves?? -Ella

?What'd he drop?? -Lance, asking about loot from a slain enemy.
?Well, he dropped his arms.? -Linwelin, after slicing off said enemy's arms.

Fayleen: "It's my sister..."
Kedric: "Did she fall into a hole? THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!"
Fayleen: "No! I mean, what, how did you even-" -Throndir
*Her sister had actually fallen in a hole.

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
"Because no one else thought of it." - Kryas Windsell
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Throndir

[blockquote]Nena's edu: tech 2d6+2 : 6, 3 + 2, total 11[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Fayleen's edu: tech 1d6-1 : 6 - 1, total 5[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Kedric's edu: tech 3d6-1 : 3, 3, 3 - 1, total 8[/blockquote]

Throndir

[info]Resolved Corey go to this thread. If others wish to join, they have to ask Corey and get their approval. Max 1 other Trainer. Battle is scaled accordingly.[/info]

Linwelin

While walking around town, you turn a corner and run into a young girl, with both of you falling back on your butts. She immediately gets up, irritated.

"Y-Y-You! That hurt! You'll pay for that!" She notes your Pokemon, pulling out a ball from her pocket.

No matter what you do to try to calm her, she seems stuck on the idea of battling to even things.

[info]New Trainer is Hardheaded Girl!
Roll Charm to try to keep it at JUST a battle and not a brawl!
[/info]

You and your Pokemon decide to stop at an ice cream truck for a break, and are lucky enough to get the last of your favorite type of ice cream. The boy in line behind you begins pouting, then persists on trying to buy the ice cream off you. It starts getting annoying, so you begin berating him for whining so much. Finally, he pulls out a pokeball.

"Fine! Then I'll battle you for it!"

[info]New Trainer is Stubborn Boy!
Roll Intimidate to defend your ice cream!
[/info]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Oath

Lynne Lockley

Lynne gets up, dusting herself off. The girl that ran into her seems quite angry. A Pokemon battle could be interesting. If you want to battle, I'll gladly grant your wish." She might not show it, but Lynne was quite annoyed to have an outfit she liked get dirty. She grabbed one of her pokeballs, ready to battle.

[info]Lynne is attempting to battle the Hardheaded Girl!
Charm: [blockquote]Rolled 4d6+3 : 1, 4, 5, 4 + 3, total 17[/blockquote]
[/info]

Mysticsage

Grey seeing both of these brats causing a problem challenges them both

[info]
Charm
[blockquote]Rolled 3d6+4 : 4, 5, 5 + 4, total 18[/blockquote]

Intimidate
[blockquote]Rolled 1d6-1 : 6 - 1, total 5[/blockquote]
[/info]

Ella

Miera vs Brat Boy

Intimidate: [blockquote]Rolled 3d6+2 : 2, 1, 3 + 2, total 8[/blockquote]

Linwelin

While walking the beach, you come across a young woman who seems to be getting ready for a swim. When she meets eyes with you, she smiles and waves you over. It seems she wants to race!

QuoteMiera, go to this thread for your battle.

Grey and Lynne, go to this thread for your battle.

Next trainer is a Swimmer! Roll Athletics to see if you can beat her in a race!
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

_

Quote from the Author:
_

Fellow Rabbit

Vinny stutters angrily at the swimmer. "Do you szink zis is a game? Kimmel werden Sie zerstören!"

Vinny's Atheletics: [blockquote]Vinny's Athletics:  3d6+6 : 4, 3, 4 + 6, total 17[/blockquote]

// Translation:
Kimmel werden Sie zerstören! - Kimmel will destroy you! //
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in horuls Db Mt Lr Ts Fl Pd Es Rg Mt Ag Bk Ag Sb Au W Fr Og Ra Er voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.