Pokémon Wishlist (Last refresh: 2/11/16)

Started by Throndir, December 23, 2014, 05:19:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throndir

Searching for a bay to retreat in, you found some Corsola peering out at you.

QuoteVinny go to this thread. If others wish to join, they have to ask them and get their approval. Max 1 other Trainer. More Pok?mon added if so.

Next Pokemon is Corsola. Roll Charm if you're interested.

Mysticsage

[blockquote]Rolled 3d6+4 : 5, 4, 6 + 4, total 19[/blockquote]

Ella

Indigo River [blockquote]Rolled 3d6+2 : 2, 1, 6 + 2, total 11[/blockquote]

Fellow Rabbit

[spoiler: What's that you say? Charm? I think this will end well.]Kathos Sigon[blockquote]Charm: 4d6+2 : 6, 6, 1, 1 + 2, total 16[/blockquote]
Vinny Dreschler[blockquote]Rolled 2d6+1 : 1, 6 + 1, total 8[/blockquote]
THANE![blockquote]Rolled 3d6+5 : 2, 5, 3 + 5, total 15[/blockquote]

I like to think I have quite the charming bunch, though I thought I had increased Thane's to 4d6 already. Guess that can wait for another time.[/spoiler]
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in horuls Db Mt Lr Ts Fl Pd Es Rg Mt Ag Bk Ag Sb Au W Fr Og Ra Er voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Throndir

You saw it! It was an Abra, if you could sneak quietly enough...

QuoteGarret go to this thread. If others wish to join, they have to ask them and get their approval. Max 1 other Trainer. More Pok?mon added if so.

Next Pokemon is Abra. Roll Stealth if you're interested.

Ella

[spoiler=Miera's Stealth][blockquote]Rolled 4d6+2 : 4, 6, 6, 6 + 2, total 24[/blockquote][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Letina's Stealth][blockquote]Rolled 2d6-2 : 6, 2 - 2, total 6[/blockquote][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Indigo's Stealth][blockquote]Rolled 2d6+1 : 4, 1 + 1, total 6[/blockquote][/spoiler]

Throndir

You saw it! It was an Cherubi, if you could sneak quietly enough...

QuoteMiera go to this f others wish to join, they have to ask them and get their approval. Max 1 other Trainer. More Pok?mon added if so.

Next Pokemon is Cherubi. Roll Stealth if you're interested.

Throndir

[blockquote]Kedric Stealth 4d6+6 : 3, 2, 6, 6 + 6, total 23[/blockquote]

Burdenking

Throndir

You heard some rumours out on the street about a strange Pokemon, gathering the clues you set out to find it.

QuoteKedric go to this thread. If others wish to join, they have to ask them and get their approval. Max 1 other Trainer. More Pok?mon added if so.

Next Pokemon is Meditite. Roll Guile if you're interested.

Fellow Rabbit

[blockquote]Sigon's Guile: 3d6+2 : 6, 1, 6 + 2, total 15[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Vinny's Guile: 2d6-2 : 3, 3 - 2, total 4[/blockquote]
[blockquote]The Undeniably Fabulous THANE's Guile: 2d6+1 : 6, 2 + 1, total 9[/blockquote]
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in horuls Db Mt Lr Ts Fl Pd Es Rg Mt Ag Bk Ag Sb Au W Fr Og Ra Er voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Linwelin

QuoteDoing two, so I will be listing two scenarios.

While walking through a cliff pass, you hear rumbling from down below. You'll have to climb down to see what it is.

While traveling along a frozen coastline in the north, you hear chirping in the distance. You can't quite see it, and the sounds seem to echo, but you know it to be a Pokemon. Relying on your Pokemon knowledge, you must discern where to look based on the environment and sound type.

QuoteSigon go to this thread.

Next Pokemon is Onix. Roll Athletics if you're interested.

Second new Pokemon is Piplup. Roll Edu: Pokemon if you're interested.
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

?Why did your first encounter end up as yourselves?? -Ella

?What'd he drop?? -Lance, asking about loot from a slain enemy.
?Well, he dropped his arms.? -Linwelin, after slicing off said enemy's arms.

Fayleen: "It's my sister..."
Kedric: "Did she fall into a hole? THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!"
Fayleen: "No! I mean, what, how did you even-" -Throndir
*Her sister had actually fallen in a hole.

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
"Because no one else thought of it." - Kryas Windsell
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Linwelin

Dan's Rolls
[blockquote]Onix:  2d6+2 : 2, 2 + 2, total 6[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Piplup:  2d6+2 : 2, 2 + 2, total 6[/blockquote]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

?Why did your first encounter end up as yourselves?? -Ella

?What'd he drop?? -Lance, asking about loot from a slain enemy.
?Well, he dropped his arms.? -Linwelin, after slicing off said enemy's arms.

Fayleen: "It's my sister..."
Kedric: "Did she fall into a hole? THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!"
Fayleen: "No! I mean, what, how did you even-" -Throndir
*Her sister had actually fallen in a hole.

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
"Because no one else thought of it." - Kryas Windsell
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Oath

Lynne is interested in Piplup.

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6+1 : 4, 6 + 1, total 11[/blockquote]

Fellow Rabbit

[blockquote]Vinny's Athletics:  3d6+6 : 6, 2, 6 + 6, total 20[/blockquote]

[blockquote]Sigon's Athletics:  1d6+1 : 1 + 1, total 2[/blockquote]

[blockquote]The Infallibly Fabulous THANE's Athletics:  2d6-1 : 5, 3 - 1, total 7[/blockquote]