Pokémon Wishlist (Last refresh: 2/11/16)

Started by Throndir, December 23, 2014, 05:19:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mysticsage

[spoiler][blockquote]Rolled 2d6+2 : 2, 2 + 2, total 6[/blockquote][/spoiler]

Mysticsage

5 karma add to roll

[spoiler][blockquote]Rolled 1d6 : 3, total 3[/blockquote][/spoiler]

Ella

Letina Rae Desl?geech

"Blaise! Blaise, wait!" The blonde Pok?mon breeder called, chasing after her Torchic. He had gotten upset with her again and run off. Why a creepy, rundown facility of all places? She stopped in the entrance and called out again. "Blaise, where did you go?" She hoped he did not choose the abandoned building with the idea of burning it down...

Slowly, Letina walked in, looking around at all the machinery in case something was lurking inside.

[spoiler=Edu: Tech Roll][blockquote]Rolled 2d6+5 : 5, 3 + 5, total 13[/blockquote][/spoiler]

Lance

[spoiler=Edu: Tech]
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6+6 : 6, 1 + 6, total 13[/blockquote]
[/spoiler]
"A wish? Okay, genie, make me a ham sandwich."

Throndir

The tracks that lead into the forest are scattered, some are human tracks, but you know there are Pok?mon tracks as well.

QuoteLetina and Aran go to this thread.

Next Pokemon is Deerling. Roll Edu: Pokemon if  you're interested.

Lanelja

QuoteSev's Edu: Pokemon:
Rolled 2d6+3 : 4, 6 + 3, total 13

Throndir

Venturing out into the wilds, you found what looked to be some sort of generator our in the middle of nowhere. You can tell that the immediate grasses in the area are wilted and looked to be sickly.

QuoteSev go to this thread. If others wish to join, they have to ask Lanelja and get her approval. Max 1 other Trainer. More Pok?mon added if so.

Next Pokemon is Petilil. Roll Edu: Technology if  you're interested.

Throndir

[spoiler=Nena's Edu Tech][blockquote]Rolled 2d6+6 : 4, 1 + 6, total 11[/blockquote][/spoiler]

Ella

[spoiler=Letina's Edu: Tech][blockquote]Rolled 2d6+5 : 4, 2 + 5, total 11[/blockquote][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Miera's Edu: Tech][blockquote]Rolled 2d6+2 : 3, 3 + 2, total 8[/blockquote][/spoiler]

Linwelin

This is where Daniel would hope to get a new pokemon. But alas, he's lost to the ways of technology. *shakes fist at RNGesus* You win this round.

[spoiler=Trying for envy's sake][blockquote]Edu: Tech 1d6+1 : 6 + 1, total 7[/blockquote][/spoiler]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

?Why did your first encounter end up as yourselves?? -Ella

?What'd he drop?? -Lance, asking about loot from a slain enemy.
?Well, he dropped his arms.? -Linwelin, after slicing off said enemy's arms.

Fayleen: "It's my sister..."
Kedric: "Did she fall into a hole? THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!"
Fayleen: "No! I mean, what, how did you even-" -Throndir
*Her sister had actually fallen in a hole.

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
"Because no one else thought of it." - Kryas Windsell
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Linwelin

Going for the karma roll. My pathetic lack of technology will not stop my desire to have a Petilil! -5 Karma, I'll deduct it myself.

[spoiler=So you're saying there's a chance, RNGesus?][blockquote]Karma:  1d6 : 2, total 2[/blockquote][/spoiler]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

?Why did your first encounter end up as yourselves?? -Ella

?What'd he drop?? -Lance, asking about loot from a slain enemy.
?Well, he dropped his arms.? -Linwelin, after slicing off said enemy's arms.

Fayleen: "It's my sister..."
Kedric: "Did she fall into a hole? THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!"
Fayleen: "No! I mean, what, how did you even-" -Throndir
*Her sister had actually fallen in a hole.

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
"Because no one else thought of it." - Kryas Windsell
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Lance

[spoiler=Edu: Tech is apparently a thing now]
Aran: [blockquote]Rolled 2d6+6 : 6, 5 + 6, total 17[/blockquote]
[/spoiler]
"A wish? Okay, genie, make me a ham sandwich."

Throndir

The thick forest was hard to traverse through, but you thought you saw something up ahead. A closer examination could help.

QuoteAran go to this thread. If others wish to join, they have to ask Aran and get their approval. Max 1 other Trainer. More Pok?mon added if so.

Next Pokemon is Shroomish. Roll Perception if you're interested.

Throndir

[spoiler=Fayleen's Perception][blockquote]Rolled 3d6-1 : 2, 5, 5 - 1, total 11[/blockquote][/spoiler]

Throndir

[spoiler=Nena's Perception][blockquote]Rolled 2d6+6 : 4, 1 + 6, total 11[/blockquote][/spoiler]