Chapter 02 - Into the Keep

Started by pringerbeam, June 03, 2020, 08:11:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throndir

"Yes miss Greta!" Melody responded. "I've been thinking about the townsfolk that died in the fire... I'm wondering if you can tell me who they were or if they had family here? Since we'll be staying here this night, I'd like to check up on them, and offer my services as a priestess of Sarenrae! My goddess isn't a very big thing in this country, but I want to show them that there's at least a benevolent, pretty, and wonderful goddess out there looking out for them."

[info]Don't need to RP out everything, but since we seem to be chilling for the night, would like Melody to spend some time that evening visiting the families of those townsfolk who died earlier, and do a simple prayer/ritual for the departed. I can do some rolls to expedite this if you wish.[/info]

pringerbeam

"Of course, I can provide for you a list. The town has begun to put together a collection for the families of the victims but I'm sure any solace you can provide will also be welcomed. The dead are being prepared at the mortuary but the families are gathered at The Great Dreamhouse, our temple to Desna."  Replied Greta as she began to write down a list of names. "I think the Thivins might be the most welcome to your presence. They are followers of Sarenrae but there is no town priest to your deity. Perhaps you could help them with their death rites?"

[info]Continued on in The Dawn Unseen[/info]

[info]Everyone in the party gains the Heroes Discount of 5% on all goods and services purchased in the town of Breechill.[/info]

[info]Continuing on in Ch 2.1 A Request for Aid[/info]